This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Heard a rumor about cod7???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What did you prefer?
Call of duty 4
67%
 67% [ 8 ]
Call of duty 5
33%
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12
 

AuthorMessage
game0reviews
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2009-10-02
Age : 23
Location : London

PostSubject: Heard a rumor about cod7???   Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:39 pm

I am sure all of you guys like me are playing modern warfare 2. But i have heard a rumor about call of duty 7, apparently its going to be produced by Treyarch and will be set in vietnam.
Now i am not sure what to think about this but i am pretty sick of Treyarch producing call of duty games because in my opinion they have no idea what they are doing. Call of duty 5 was full of glitches and was set in WW11 AGAIN!!!!
All though it had a good campaign and an amazing Nazi zombie mode it still flopped compared to COD 4 in my eyes and it was a hole year older!
I just hope that this Game tops call of duty 6 or that it isn't produced by Treyarch.

Of course this is all new to me and is probably all bull.
So please comment on the subject.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/game0reviews
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 576
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Heard a rumor about cod7???   Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:51 pm

Cod needs to go back to it's roots. Cod2 is still the best Cod to this day. Old school war ftw.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5


Posts : 1292
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Heard a rumor about cod7???   Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:45 pm

I heard Modern Warfare 2 is Infinity Ward's last CoD game, and afterwards Treyarch will be producing all the CoD games (which will most likely suck and lead to the end of the franchise).
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2009-10-26
Location : Ikaruga

PostSubject: Re: Heard a rumor about cod7???   Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:44 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
I heard Modern Warfare 2 is Infinity Ward's last CoD game, and afterwards Treyarch will be producing all the CoD games (which will most likely suck and lead to the end of the franchise).

They will make Call of Duty Shoot after CoD7
Back to top Go down
gusgus2022
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-11-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Heard a rumor about cod7???   Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:15 pm

Yea I'm sick of these WW2 games. Its the samething over, and over, and over again. It gets old fast. I think they should just leave COD how it is now.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Heard a rumor about cod7???   Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Id take a WW2 cod over any MW.
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Heard a rumor about cod7???   Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:59 am

I'll take modern warfare games anytime.. I hate those old school call of duty games like world at war
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 25
Location : Canada... eh?

PostSubject: Re: Heard a rumor about cod7???   Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:38 am

C_Panda wrote:
Cod needs to go back to it's roots. Cod2 is still the best Cod to this day. Old school war ftw.

%100
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 781
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Heard a rumor about cod7???   Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:52 am

Why do people hate cod 5 apart from the fact that it was set in World War II?
It was way better than cod 4!
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 781
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Heard a rumor about cod7???   Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:54 am

also why the hell did Infinity ward remove co-op from the campaign? Thats just very stupid!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Heard a rumor about cod7???   Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:12 pm

spartan225 wrote:
Why do people hate cod 5 apart from the fact that it was set in World War II?
It was way better than cod 4!


I dont know why people even hate WW2.WW2 is one of the most interesting part of history.So many great battles and stratagies.Mw is just....boring.
Back to top Go down
game0reviews
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2009-10-02
Age : 23
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Heard a rumor about cod7???   Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:44 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
Why do people hate cod 5 apart from the fact that it was set in World War II?
It was way better than cod 4!


I dont know why people even hate WW2.WW2 is one of the most interesting part of history.So many great battles and stratagies.Mw is just....boring.

strongly disagree
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/game0reviews
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Heard a rumor about cod7???   Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:54 pm

game0reviews wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
Why do people hate cod 5 apart from the fact that it was set in World War II?
It was way better than cod 4!


I dont know why people even hate WW2.WW2 is one of the most interesting part of history.So many great battles and stratagies.Mw is just....boring.

strongly disagree


Why?WW2 is alot more interesting than MW.i can give reasons if you want.But i gtg in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
game0reviews
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2009-10-02
Age : 23
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Heard a rumor about cod7???   Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:56 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
game0reviews wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
Why do people hate cod 5 apart from the fact that it was set in World War II?
It was way better than cod 4!


I dont know why people even hate WW2.WW2 is one of the most interesting part of history.So many great battles and stratagies.Mw is just....boring.

strongly disagree


Why?WW2 is alot more interesting than MW.i can give reasons if you want.But i gtg in a few minutes.

Yea WW2 is a million times more interesting that MW but in game format i completely prefer MW. I prefer the weapons, equipment and stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/game0reviews
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 781
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Heard a rumor about cod7???   Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:28 pm

game0reviews wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
game0reviews wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
Why do people hate cod 5 apart from the fact that it was set in World War II?
It was way better than cod 4!


I dont know why people even hate WW2.WW2 is one of the most interesting part of history.So many great battles and stratagies.Mw is just....boring.

strongly disagree


Why?WW2 is alot more interesting than MW.i can give reasons if you want.But i gtg in a few minutes.

Yea WW2 is a million times more interesting that MW but in game format i completely prefer MW. I prefer the weapons, equipment and stuff.
I love history thats why I prefer cod 5. Its just so epic to relive a battle that happened over 60 years ago!
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Heard a rumor about cod7???   Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:46 pm

of course it will be ww2 then it will go back to mw its just cod anyways
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Heard a rumor about cod7???   Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:47 pm

also 5 was better then 4 because it had a better campaign same online+nazi zombies
Back to top Go down
game0reviews
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2009-10-02
Age : 23
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Heard a rumor about cod7???   Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:22 pm

arntson wrote:
also 5 was better then 4 because it had a better campaign same online+nazi zombies
Its actualy a matter of opinion mate. And yes Nazi zombies kicked ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/game0reviews
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Heard a rumor about cod7???   

Back to top Go down
 
Heard a rumor about cod7???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» I heard you like dolls...
» Chaos legions rumor front.....
» have you heard of micro machines
» Rumored Release schedule for 2010 40k/WFB
» Rumor- New BABV hair??

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: