This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowCK
Seaman
Seaman
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 26
Location : Leicestershire

PostSubject: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:00 pm

http://connectedconsoles.com/xbox-Rumour-Gears-of-War-3-to-premiere-at-VGAs.cfm

That would be fantastic. No PS3 game has be able to come close to Gears of war's exellence.

Gears of war 3 would no doubt crush Uncharted 2. In every aspect.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 690
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:49 pm

it won't happen and also i hope they just save it for 2011 or next gen.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 701
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 32
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:50 pm

I heard a rumor that Gears 3 will run on Unreal Engine 4 and will be a launch title for the next Microsoft console.

scratch
Back to top Go down
P to tha WHAT
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class


Posts : 63
Join date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:17 am

I think they should save it for the next console launch.
Back to top Go down
matrixrory
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:19 am

dreadraptor85 wrote:
I heard a rumor that Gears 3 will run on Unreal Engine 4 and will be a launch title for the next Microsoft console.

scratch

they said if they are going to do it on the new engine it will be on the next console
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/matrixrory
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 690
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:23 am

Not launch either,maybe 2 years into the next gen or maybe at least 1.
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : South Afica

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:46 am

2011 will be good for gears of war3 gives them more time to make a epic game
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 319
Join date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:36 am

They should wait for the nex gen to make gears 3 just like halo did
Back to top Go down
Slickman

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 32
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:37 am

Of course Cliffy B is going to be there, it's a video game awards show. Now if Keighly said,"I can't wait to see you on stage for the reveal", then you might have something here. Move along, there's nothing to see here.
Back to top Go down
Verbal_Arts



Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:56 pm

ShadowCK wrote:
http://connectedconsoles.com/xbox-Rumour-Gears-of-War-3-to-premiere-at-VGAs.cfm

That would be fantastic. No PS3 game has be able to come close to Gears of war's exellence.

Gears of war 3 would no doubt crush Uncharted 2. In every aspect.

I demand to know who's responsible for giving you 360 fanboys all this hope. Where's your confidence coming from?
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Verbal_Arts wrote:
ShadowCK wrote:
http://connectedconsoles.com/xbox-Rumour-Gears-of-War-3-to-premiere-at-VGAs.cfm

That would be fantastic. No PS3 game has be able to come close to Gears of war's exellence.

Gears of war 3 would no doubt crush Uncharted 2. In every aspect.

I demand to know who's responsible for giving you 360 fanboys all this hope. Where's your confidence coming from?
LMAO!!! Another butthurt brownie. The truth hurts.
Back to top Go down
Verbal_Arts



Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:05 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Verbal_Arts wrote:
ShadowCK wrote:
http://connectedconsoles.com/xbox-Rumour-Gears-of-War-3-to-premiere-at-VGAs.cfm

That would be fantastic. No PS3 game has be able to come close to Gears of war's exellence.

Gears of war 3 would no doubt crush Uncharted 2. In every aspect.

I demand to know who's responsible for giving you 360 fanboys all this hope. Where's your confidence coming from?
LMAO!!! Another butthurt brownie. The truth hurts.

Oh, it's THAT kind of forum. The one where everybody uses the same phrase or 'clever' response to every subject matter? I'm guessing over here it's a "butthurt brownie"? Damn, you get more creative everywhere I go.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Verbal_Arts wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Verbal_Arts wrote:
ShadowCK wrote:
http://connectedconsoles.com/xbox-Rumour-Gears-of-War-3-to-premiere-at-VGAs.cfm

That would be fantastic. No PS3 game has be able to come close to Gears of war's exellence.

Gears of war 3 would no doubt crush Uncharted 2. In every aspect.

I demand to know who's responsible for giving you 360 fanboys all this hope. Where's your confidence coming from?
LMAO!!! Another butthurt brownie. The truth hurts.

Oh, it's THAT kind of forum. The one where everybody uses the same phrase or 'clever' response to every subject matter? I'm guessing over here it's a "butthurt brownie"? Damn, you get more creative everywhere I go.
Boo hoo. Time for you to play with your Heavenly Sword action figures and take your anti depressants. Being dead last must be a traumatic experience for you. LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
Verbal_Arts



Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:12 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Verbal_Arts wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Verbal_Arts wrote:
ShadowCK wrote:
http://connectedconsoles.com/xbox-Rumour-Gears-of-War-3-to-premiere-at-VGAs.cfm

That would be fantastic. No PS3 game has be able to come close to Gears of war's exellence.

Gears of war 3 would no doubt crush Uncharted 2. In every aspect.

I demand to know who's responsible for giving you 360 fanboys all this hope. Where's your confidence coming from?
LMAO!!! Another butthurt brownie. The truth hurts.

Oh, it's THAT kind of forum. The one where everybody uses the same phrase or 'clever' response to every subject matter? I'm guessing over here it's a "butthurt brownie"? Damn, you get more creative everywhere I go.
Boo hoo. Time for you to play with your Heavenly Sword action figures and take your anti depressants. Being dead last must be a traumatic experience for you. LMAO!!

Being dead last? Are you talking about console sales? The thing that doesn't have any effect on my life whatsoever as I don't own nor work for Sony? Looks like I found the smartest on the forum already.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:57 pm

Verbal_Arts wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Verbal_Arts wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Verbal_Arts wrote:
ShadowCK wrote:
http://connectedconsoles.com/xbox-Rumour-Gears-of-War-3-to-premiere-at-VGAs.cfm

That would be fantastic. No PS3 game has be able to come close to Gears of war's exellence.

Gears of war 3 would no doubt crush Uncharted 2. In every aspect.

I demand to know who's responsible for giving you 360 fanboys all this hope. Where's your confidence coming from?
LMAO!!! Another butthurt brownie. The truth hurts.

Oh, it's THAT kind of forum. The one where everybody uses the same phrase or 'clever' response to every subject matter? I'm guessing over here it's a "butthurt brownie"? Damn, you get more creative everywhere I go.
Boo hoo. Time for you to play with your Heavenly Sword action figures and take your anti depressants. Being dead last must be a traumatic experience for you. LMAO!!

Being dead last? Are you talking about console sales? The thing that doesn't have any effect on my life whatsoever as I don't own nor work for Sony? Looks like I found the smartest on the forum already.

@Verbal_arts

GO AWAY!
NOBODY LIKES YOU!
plz die
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:49 pm

Didn't happen Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:58 pm

Hopefully at E3.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 27
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:27 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Hopefully at E3.

probably.. if ever...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
J_Lee87
Seaman Recruit
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:22 am

The main developer already said no more Gears on the 360 because there was nothing more he wanted to do this generation. Even though it would be nice because that is like one of the few exclusive I like on the 360.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:50 am

J_Lee87 wrote:
The main developer already said no more Gears on the 360 because there was nothing more he wanted to do this generation. Even though it would be nice because that is like one of the few exclusive I like on the 360.

Link?

According to the Art book from Gears 2 limited edition.Epic has a contract with MS to make games for atleast 8 more years.Gears 3 could be coming out next generation of xbox though.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5


Posts : 1292
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:45 am

I would rather have Gears of War 3 running on Unreal Engine 4 as an Xbox 720 launch title.
Back to top Go down
J_Lee87
Seaman Recruit
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:13 am

Arbiteris wrote:
J_Lee87 wrote:
The main developer already said no more Gears on the 360 because there was nothing more he wanted to do this generation. Even though it would be nice because that is like one of the few exclusive I like on the 360.

Link?

According to the Art book from Gears 2 limited edition.Epic has a contract with MS to make games for atleast 8 more years.Gears 3 could be coming out next generation of xbox though.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/102/1028443p1.html

This should be it but just because they have a contract doesn't mean that there Gears game there making


Last edited by J_Lee87 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:14 am

J_Lee87 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
J_Lee87 wrote:
The main developer already said no more Gears on the 360 because there was nothing more he wanted to do this generation. Even though it would be nice because that is like one of the few exclusive I like on the 360.

Link?

According to the Art book from Gears 2 limited edition.Epic has a contract with MS to make games for atleast 8 more years.Gears 3 could be coming out next generation of xbox though.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/102/1028443p1.html

This should be it but just because they have a contract doesn't mean that there games will be Gears games

It said we should expect more gears games
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:16 am

Arbiteris wrote:
J_Lee87 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
J_Lee87 wrote:
The main developer already said no more Gears on the 360 because there was nothing more he wanted to do this generation. Even though it would be nice because that is like one of the few exclusive I like on the 360.

Link?

According to the Art book from Gears 2 limited edition.Epic has a contract with MS to make games for atleast 8 more years.Gears 3 could be coming out next generation of xbox though.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/102/1028443p1.html

This should be it but just because they have a contract doesn't mean that there games will be Gears games

It said we should expect more gears games

Err,it said there will most likely be a another gears.Just on the next gen console
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA   

Back to top Go down
 
Rumour: Gears of War 3 to premiere at VGA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Gears of War 2 Tag/Collectibles Walkthrough
» Gears of war 3 campaign length
» Gears of War 3 Shop
» Gears of War 3 Reviews...
» Gears of War Song/Music Video

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: