This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Rage will now be published by Bethesda Softworks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Rage will now be published by Bethesda Softworks   Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:25 pm

Maybe the 360 version will get exclusive or timed exclusive DLC like it did with Fallout.
http://terminalgamer.com/2009/12/15/rage-to-be-published-by-bethesda-softworks/
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 701
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 32
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Rage will now be published by Bethesda Softworks   Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:48 pm

Still waiting for new Doom game.

Sad
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1397
Join date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Rage will now be published by Bethesda Softworks   Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:04 am

dreadraptor85 wrote:
Still waiting for new Doom game.

Sad


There is a DOOM 4. We just need to wait a little more until QuakeCon 2010.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Rage will now be published by Bethesda Softworks   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:38 pm

Cool Bethesda are good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Rage will now be published by Bethesda Softworks   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:39 pm

though for ages I thought they were called bethSEda xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2327
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Rage will now be published by Bethesda Softworks   Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:36 am

FUCKING HELL
bethesda should make elder scrolls first!!
i love bethesda mostly for TES and now fallout!!
they should make the new TES and fallout new vegas
ARGH
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Rage will now be published by Bethesda Softworks   Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:46 am

Lt Xplosi wrote:
FUCKING HELL
bethesda should make elder scrolls first!!
i love bethesda mostly for TES and now fallout!!
they should make the new TES and fallout new vegas
ARGH
Bethesda is only publishing Rage not developing it.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2327
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Rage will now be published by Bethesda Softworks   Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:47 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
FUCKING HELL
bethesda should make elder scrolls first!!
i love bethesda mostly for TES and now fallout!!
they should make the new TES and fallout new vegas
ARGH
Bethesda is only publishing Rage not developing it.
ooh ...okay.. Very Happy
that is good i cant wait for tes 5 coming out fall 2010 if it goes as planning
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Rage will now be published by Bethesda Softworks   Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:52 am

Lt Xplosi wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
FUCKING HELL
bethesda should make elder scrolls first!!
i love bethesda mostly for TES and now fallout!!
they should make the new TES and fallout new vegas
ARGH
Bethesda is only publishing Rage not developing it.
ooh ...okay.. Very Happy
that is good i cant wait for tes 5 coming out fall 2010 if it goes as planning
Me too. I still play Oblivion sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 27
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

PostSubject: Re: Rage will now be published by Bethesda Softworks   Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:35 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
FUCKING HELL
bethesda should make elder scrolls first!!
i love bethesda mostly for TES and now fallout!!
they should make the new TES and fallout new vegas
ARGH
Bethesda is only publishing Rage not developing it.
ooh ...okay.. Very Happy
that is good i cant wait for tes 5 coming out fall 2010 if it goes as planning
Me too. I still play Oblivion sometimes.

I bought it at launch and still play it sometimes Smile

Thats 3 years ago Razz For any game thats quite much Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2327
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Rage will now be published by Bethesda Softworks   Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:37 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
FUCKING HELL
bethesda should make elder scrolls first!!
i love bethesda mostly for TES and now fallout!!
they should make the new TES and fallout new vegas
ARGH
Bethesda is only publishing Rage not developing it.
ooh ...okay.. Very Happy
that is good i cant wait for tes 5 coming out fall 2010 if it goes as planning
Me too. I still play Oblivion sometimes.

I bought it at launch and still play it sometimes Smile

Thats 3 years ago Razz For any game thats quite much Smile
me too i olat oblivion on the 360 and on my pc
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 23
Location : None of Your Damn Business!

PostSubject: Re: Rage will now be published by Bethesda Softworks   Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Its typical, as Zenimax, Bethesda's parent company bought id Software.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rage will now be published by Bethesda Softworks   

Back to top Go down
 
Rage will now be published by Bethesda Softworks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Marauders Mayhem - Autumn Rage
» Comienzos y finales de Darth[]Rage
» Rage Or Darksouls?
» rage and bad manners
» The Story That Never Got Published

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: