This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

i got something to say

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:27 am

@maxtroty or whatever that's the formula for a new cod mw2 is just mw with some improvements
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:04 am

Ok dude, if you're sick of being here then just leave. Don't start acting like elpresador. In case you hadn't noticed, this is a fanboy forum. It's our way to show to ps3 fanboys there is a large 360 fanbase. Without us then every time you upload a gaming vid or maybe comment on a vid of your favourite game, you get 1000 posts from different ps3 fanboys trying to bash that game and telling you that your view doesn't matter and that the ps3 is getting a better game! Now we have a forum of dedicated fanboys they will respond to these fanboys for you or help you own them. And you say we're as bad as ps3 fanboys? Yeah we are on some level because we are fanboys but they tend to take things too far and overreact about everything! There are also loads more ps3 fanboys trolls.

As for Halo, come on... Bungie are amazing. Have they ever made a bad halo game?

Also don't start criticising the guys here, no one here has done anything to purposefully piss you off before!

If you're leaving, so be it but at least have some respect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:07 am

SeriousSam22 wrote:
I'm sorry but I have to agree with cannibalshinobi I may like my 360 but you guys are pathetic, you keep saying the ps3 fanboys are worst but you guys are just as bad. and stop preasing halo, its overrated there are other and better fps than halo and I bet you guys have never play a playstation in you life and give ps3 a chance

fact is i have 2 ps3's one in my room and another downstairs along with my 360
(sorry about the size..i dont know how to make it smaller)

Last edited by im-360...xbox360 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:21 am

@ im 360.. xbox 360

whats with the oversized pics man. maybe you could make them a bit smaller
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:24 am

ghost23 wrote:
@ im 360.. xbox 360

how do i do that? i dont know how to
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:28 am

im-360...xbox360 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
@ im 360.. xbox 360

how do i do that? i dont know how to

lol i dont know either.
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:46 am

lol
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:46 am

well atleats i proved that guy wrong about not having a ps3
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:15 am

My God, CannibalShinobi, I cant believe your leaving, please dont go! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:45 am

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
My God, CannibalShinobi, I cant believe your leaving, please dont go! Crying or Very sad
i know
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:15 am

I think Matrix should read what his Avatar says."Think Before You Say Something Stupid"
Back to top Go down
matrixrory
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:59 am

Master_Chief wrote:

It sounds to me like maybe youre looking for a multiplatform type of a forum. Especially considering your suggestion that we have a section for PS3 fanboys to go and debate with us. I think youre looking for a different kind of forum than what this forum is. Thats what I'm detecting here. Members here arent going to change their posting habits just to satisfy you. So perhaps you might want to look for a more PS3 friendly forum to join because youre not going to find that here.

you said it yourself it was a suggestion i critisis anyone disagreeing with it. im not saying that you should go along with idea. seems to me that you guys dont like to know that when you are wrong. im not saying anything specific i just mean that you guys dont want anything to do with anyone with a different opinion

Arbiteris wrote:
I think Matrix should read what his Avatar says."Think Before You Say Something Stupid"

elaborate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/matrixrory
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:04 pm

matrixrory wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

It sounds to me like maybe youre looking for a multiplatform type of a forum. Especially considering your suggestion that we have a section for PS3 fanboys to go and debate with us. I think youre looking for a different kind of forum than what this forum is. Thats what I'm detecting here. Members here arent going to change their posting habits just to satisfy you. So perhaps you might want to look for a more PS3 friendly forum to join because youre not going to find that here.

you said it yourself it was a suggestion i critisis anyone disagreeing with it. im not saying that you should go along with idea. seems to me that you guys dont like to know that when you are wrong. im not saying anything specific i just mean that you guys dont want anything to do with anyone with a different opinion

Arbiteris wrote:

elaborate.

Go read psp vampire's comment.He explained everything.

And you still dont get the point of this forum.How about you go to gamespot forums were fanboys are constantly bashing eachother scince you think its boring here.
Back to top Go down
matrixrory

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:40 pm

i get the point of this forum but you treat neutrals like ps3 fanboys.if you think im going to start acting elpresador thenill be saying 80% failure rate and gears sucks. when gears is proberly my favourite "console exclusixe". how are we suppose to show that 360 has a large fanbase when you guys LOVE to ban people. im a 360 fan and i can say that the failure rate is better on the ps3 that the ps3 has quality games. you gonna ban me for saying that stuff BUT im a 360 fan so how are you going to show that the 360 has a large fanbase when 360 fans cant even say something good about ps3 or something bad about 360.

and i dont think that pspvampire was aiming that at me because i didnt say that 1. you fanboys as bad as ps3 fanboys. 2. im not acting like elpresador in anyway. 3. i havnt criticized halo. 4. i havnt said im leaving.

on slightly different note i think there should be some new discussions like Blixtstorm said. i suggested rumours but i dont have any maybe you guys got some. but i think we can think of better discussions. or how about a dedicated discussion to help how to handle ps3 fanboys and owning them since thats why you guys are here.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:04 pm

matrixrory wrote:
i get the point of this forum but you treat neutrals like ps3 fanboys.if you think im going to start acting elpresador thenill be saying 80% failure rate and gears sucks. when gears is proberly my favourite "console exclusixe". how are we suppose to show that 360 has a large fanbase when you guys LOVE to ban people. im a 360 fan and i can say that the failure rate is better on the ps3 that the ps3 has quality games. you gonna ban me for saying that stuff BUT im a 360 fan so how are you going to show that the 360 has a large fanbase when 360 fans cant even say something good about ps3 or something bad about 360.

and i dont think that pspvampire was aiming that at me because i didnt say that 1. you fanboys as bad as ps3 fanboys. 2. im not acting like elpresador in anyway. 3. i havnt criticized halo. 4. i havnt said im leaving.

on slightly different note i think there should be some new discussions like Blixtstorm said. i suggested rumours but i dont have any maybe you guys got some. but i think we can think of better discussions. or how about a dedicated discussion to help how to handle ps3 fanboys and owning them since thats why you guys are here.

Alright,who did i ban who shouldnt have been banned?I still cannot beleive you think we ban people for 1 comment or if ther neutral.I mean,HAVE YOU NOT LISTENED TO EVERYTHING I SAID ON THE OTHER THREADS??i guess not.Im not going to bother explaining it again.

I am doing my job.I dont give a crap if you dont like the rules,but im following them.Just go read what MLD said.Of course sometimes there is someone who is banned who shouldnt have been,but most of the time its just.So i suggest you be more respectful.

You were agreeing on some things pspvampire was talking about.
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:27 pm

come on guys dont be like this
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:32 pm

im-360...xbox360 wrote:
come on guys dont be like this

I agree.i dont like seeing the republic members fighting eachother.

But i am sick of some of the members making threads complaining about banning making us mods look like the bad guys.Its starting to really annoy me.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:53 pm

Lets just stop the fighting now don't lower our self to there level as i said before the OP only left because he doesn't like being told that stealing is wrong.
Back to top Go down
matrixrory

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
matrixrory wrote:

Alright,who did i ban who shouldnt have been banned?I still cannot beleive you think we ban people for 1 comment or if ther neutral.I mean,HAVE YOU NOT LISTENED TO EVERYTHING I SAID ON THE OTHER THREADS??i guess not.Im not going to bother explaining it again.

I am doing my job.I dont give a crap if you dont like the rules,but im following them.Just go read what MLD said.Of course sometimes there is someone who is banned who shouldnt have been,but most of the time its just.So i suggest you be more respectful.

GeneralMLD wrote:
Ive been getting personal messages now and again about people getting banned for not actually trolling.

Most of these tend to be about people saying that they are neutral or that they like ps3 and 360 equally.

In those cases just nicely tell them to ease up on saying that stuff cause this is a pro 360 site.

No need to go power crazy Razz
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:35 pm

matrixrory wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
matrixrory wrote:

GeneralMLD wrote:
Ive been getting personal messages now and again about people getting banned for not actually trolling.

Most of these tend to be about people saying that they are neutral or that they like ps3 and 360 equally.

In those cases just nicely tell them to ease up on saying that stuff cause this is a pro 360 site.

No need to go power crazy Razz

Like that quote says.This is a PRO 360 site.We do give warnings.We aks why there here and why they keep sticking up for the ps3 fanboys.

Thank you for proving my point.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:38 pm

"im sure some bannings may have been a tad unfair.

HOWEVER, most of the time they are just. we arent perfect. we cant perfectly police the forum.

some may misunderstand a comment after seeing so many similar ones of a trolling sort

Point is........it sucks for the good guys caught in the crossfire but the rules do prevent ps3 fanboys from dirtying up this forum.

If you are unjustly banned, my apologies. Simply create a new account and it shouldnt happen again."-MLD
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:47 pm

Matrix,if you seem to dislike this forum and people here then why dont you leave?Go to some other forum where its more exciting for you.cause im tired of people like you bitching at us mods for doing our jobs.

We shouldnt have to deal with ps3 fanboys AND have to put up with members like you at the same time.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:58 pm

I agree with Arbiteris
If anyone here at all doesn't like this forum or people in it, either ask politely for them to perhaps stop or calm down whatever they're doing
OR
just leave.

No need to complain all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
matrixrory

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:28 pm

i dont dislike the forum just some of the mods you need to grow a pair and take some critism. because if you are a mod and cant take critism on how you are moderating then you shouldnt be a mod IMO.

how is this forum suppose to appeal to new people when all the time someone is getting banned?

its like you go crazy if someone says something bad about the mods or the 360.

and its funny you say all this but you have no objection to *fuu* coming on here now do you.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:51 pm

matrixrory wrote:
i dont dislike the forum just some of the mods you need to grow a pair and take some critism. because if you are a mod and cant take critism on how you are moderating then you shouldnt be a mod IMO.

how is this forum suppose to appeal to new people when all the time someone is getting banned?

its like you go crazy if someone says something bad about the mods or the 360.

and its funny you say all this but you have no objection to *fuu* coming on here now do you.

Hmm,last time i checked you said "this forum is boring everyday and is filled with Nazi's"

I can take critism.Im just tired of people like you bitching when im doing my job.Its my job to ban stealth trolls and stop them from ruining this forum.Im following the rules of the forum.If you dont like them,complain to MLD,not me.I shouldnt have too listen to people like you.You cant even respect what i do.

Well,depends on who your talking about.360 fans,or Ps3 Trolls.This forum appeals to both.

I dont go all crazy if someone says bad about me or 360.How many times do i have to tell you.I dont ban someone if they say one bad thing about 360.

I dont get your last sentence.i have no problem with *LuvinFuu*(Fuu's new account).I dont even know why her first account *Fuu* was banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   

Back to top Go down

i got something to say
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: