This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 i got something to say

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:22 pm

matrixrory wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

It sounds to me like maybe youre looking for a multiplatform type of a forum. Especially considering your suggestion that we have a section for PS3 fanboys to go and debate with us. I think youre looking for a different kind of forum than what this forum is. Thats what I'm detecting here. Members here arent going to change their posting habits just to satisfy you. So perhaps you might want to look for a more PS3 friendly forum to join because youre not going to find that here.

you said it yourself it was a suggestion i critisis anyone disagreeing with it. im not saying that you should go along with idea. seems to me that you guys dont like to know that when you are wrong.
No, it means that we just disagree with your opinion. Maybe you need to grow a pair and accept that.


Last edited by Master_Chief on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:37 pm

matrixrory wrote:


and its funny you say all this but you have no objection to *fuu* coming on here now do you.
What has Fuu done wrong? Please elaborate.
Back to top Go down
matrixrory
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 26
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:00 pm

i did not say "this forum is boring everyday and is filled with Nazi's" DO NOT TWIST MY WORDS! i said that "its TURNING into something really boring" and that "you guys are LIKE nazis".

you can go back and check again to what i said you can see i havnt edited and also edit what you said and take those quote marks off because i didnt say "this forum is boring everyday and is filled with Nazi's".

Arbiteris i havnt said that you personaly have done what im saying that SOME of the mods. people are getting banned and no one is owning up to it.

i dont have a problem with fuu being here. but she is pro ps3 and you have no problem with her being here. when you guys constantly say this site is for dedicated 360 fans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/matrixrory
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:05 pm

matrixrory wrote:


i dont have a problem with fuu being here. but she is pro ps3 and you have no problem with her being here. when you guys constantly say this site is for dedicated 360 fans.
So first you say we are like nazis and are terrible 360 fanboys but now youre saying that we are allowing a pro PS3 person here. If we are allowing a pro PS3 person here then how are we like nazis or terrible 360 fanboys? Youre contradicting yourself.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:09 pm

matrixrory wrote:
i did not say "this forum is boring everyday and is filled with Nazi's" DO NOT TWIST MY WORDS! i said that "its TURNING into something really boring" and that "you guys are LIKE nazis".

you can go back and check again to what i said you can see i havnt edited and also edit what you said and take those quote marks off because i didnt say "this forum is boring everyday and is filled with Nazi's".

Arbiteris i havnt said that you personaly have done what im saying that SOME of the mods. people are getting banned and no one is owning up to it.

i dont have a problem with fuu being here. but she is pro ps3 and you have no problem with her being here. when you guys constantly say this site is for dedicated 360 fans.


Saying "its TURNING into something really boring" and "you guys are LIKE nazis"is pretty much the same thing as what i said.I just put them into one sentence.

Well,it sounded you were aiming at me and MC.Then after you said that I ban people like mad.There has been some bans that i have been wondering about.Like who banned *Fuu* and HazeUnleashed.

This is pro 360 site.MLD said himself.Theres a difference about Fuu and stealth troll.Fuu isnt constanly sticking up for the ps3,going agaisnt 360 and causing conflicts.Stealth trolls do.
Back to top Go down
matrixrory
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 26
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:58 pm

i said its TURNING into something really broing as in i will eventually if it goes on like this NOT "this forum is boring everyday" and i said LIKE nazis not this forum is filled with nazis. it is a simile. im sure you know what that is. im not saying that you kill jews. just i think that no one has any freedom in what they can say in this forum without getting banned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/matrixrory
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:07 pm

matrixrory wrote:
i said its TURNING into something really broing as in i will eventually if it goes on like this NOT "this forum is boring everyday" and i said LIKE nazis not this forum is filled with nazis. it is a simile. im sure you know what that is. im not saying that you kill jews. just i think that no one has any freedom in what they can say in this forum without getting banned.
If we are like Nazi fanboys then how is it that we are allowing a pro PS3 person to be a member here? Either we are mods in a pro 360 fansite who are allowing a pro PS3 member to be here or we are nazi fanboys. We cant be both. So make up your mind.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:20 pm

matrixrory wrote:
i said its TURNING into something really broing as in i will eventually if it goes on like this NOT "this forum is boring everyday" and i said LIKE nazis not this forum is filled with nazis. it is a simile. im sure you know what that is. im not saying that you kill jews. just i think that no one has any freedom in what they can say in this forum without getting banned.

I konw what you meant by calling us Nazi.I konw you didnt mean we kill jews.Well,turing into something boring isnt far from being boring.
Back to top Go down
matrixrory
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 26
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:43 pm

did you see my reason for saying you "guys are like nazis" NOT nazi fanboys. i said "i think that no one has any freedom in what they can say in this forum without getting banned" i just read a new thread says that someone got banned for saying they think U2 deserved GOTY. yea thats really letting pro ps3 people in and he was neutral. sensitive much? this is the thing im going on about.

im guessing you agree with the "we are mods in a pro 360 fansite who are allowing a pro PS3 member to be here" but you also said"Once you open the door the PS3 fanboys will come in here by the hundreds." did you change your mind in less than a day?

if we are allowing ps3 fans in but under circumstances then just say so.

jusrt a suggestion if someone comes here saying they are neutral tell them to introduce them selves in the "Introduce yourself" thread get to know about them from the start.

im not pointing fingers at anyone but the person who banned haze didnt see his introduction. or if they did then it was just out of order.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/matrixrory
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:59 pm

matrixrory wrote:


im guessing you agree with the "we are mods in a pro 360 fansite who are allowing a pro PS3 member to be here" but you also said"Once you open the door the PS3 fanboys will come in here by the hundreds." did you change your mind in less than a day?.
No I'm not. Nice job at trying to twist my words around. I'm quoting what you said. You say we are allowing pro PS3 people in while at the same time calling us nazis and terrible fanboys. If thats what you say we are doing then how can you say we are like nazis and are terrible fanboys? You keep contradicting your own argument. Make up your mind.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:23 pm

matrix, your last few posts have ceased to make sense. I've only been on this forum for a few weeks and i think the mods are doing an excellent job. There may have been a few preemptive bans but hey, thats life, you screw up sometimes. However your accusations of them being like Nazis is outrageous.
Back to top Go down
matrixrory
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 26
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:17 am

i even said im guessing so im not twisting anything. i didnt say nazi fanboys check if you want so dont say you are quoting what i said. im not saying you are allowing ps3fanboys in im saying that you should allow them in. you are taking this nazi thing way out of context it was just a quick word to say that there is no freedom in what people are allowed to say here thats all. it was just me being lazy about it thats all.

i havnt twisted your words i was asking a genuine question of quotes of yours and i will link you to where you said those. "we are mods in a pro 360 fansite who are allowing a pro PS3 member to be here" that was this thread and i thought you agree with that because the other option was "we are nazi fanboys"

the other quote "Once you open the door the PS3 fanboys will come in here by the hundreds."-http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net/rules-and-regulations-f8/a-little-irratated-about-banning-t1705.htm 10th comment down i think.

i said lets try and let ps3 fans in and guess what you said no thats not a good idea. so im not saying that you guys are allowing in pro ps3 and being terrible fanboys at the same time. because you guys are not allowing in pro ps3 fans in.

agent got banned for a week because he was making facts about how sony have never said that will be charging for PSN to play online.

are you guys are trying to ignor my solutions to this aswell im trying to put out here that will make this site a more friendly place. if someone comes here saying they are neutral ask them to introduce them selves in the "Introduce yourself" thread get to know about them from the start. idk if every one has introduced themselves.


@ghost23 do you know what a simile is? A simile is a figure of speech comparing two unlike things, often introduced with the word "like" or "as". i said LIKE nazis. sorry didnt mean to sound cocky if that did. im just making sure you know.

i have made clear on what i mean by nazis. you were not allowed to say one bad thing about hitler. like here you are not allowed to bash the 360. now when you want to say anything about me refering some of you guys as like nazis look at the definition of simile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/matrixrory
sososhocked79
Seaman Recruit


Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:34 am

I agree with matrix You guys have a dam hard time taking criticsim when they are about the 360 or microsoft. AN EXAMPLE IS THE POST THAT SAID WHICH COMPANY HAD MUCH MORE OF AN IMPACT IN GAMING SONY OR MICROSOFT...............................INSTEAD OF GIVING SONY A LITTLE BIT OF CREDIT YOU GUYS TWISTED EVERYTHING AROUND AND ADDED NINTENDO WHEN IT WAS A SONY OR MICROSOFT DISCUSSION CMON PEOPLE CMON. MOST OF YOU SAY THE CONSOLE WAR IS ONLY ABOUT SONY AND MICROSOFT BUT ON THAT THREAD NINTENDO SOMEHOW BECAME PART OF THE CONSOLE WAR AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:03 am

@Maxitrony -Youre the one who said that we are letting pro PS3 people in and mentioned Fuu. So I am quoting you. And yes you did twist my words around and saying I 'changed my mind in one day.' Bottom line is that youre just a crybaby. If you dont like it here then GTFO. Its really that simple. This forum isnt going to change for you.
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 378
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location :

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:09 am

sososhocked79 wrote:
I agree with matrix You guys have a dam hard time taking criticsim when they are about the 360 or microsoft. AN EXAMPLE IS THE POST THAT SAID WHICH COMPANY HAD MUCH MORE OF AN IMPACT IN GAMING SONY OR MICROSOFT...............................INSTEAD OF GIVING SONY A LITTLE BIT OF CREDIT YOU GUYS TWISTED EVERYTHING AROUND AND ADDED NINTENDO WHEN IT WAS A SONY OR MICROSOFT DISCUSSION CMON PEOPLE CMON. MOST OF YOU SAY THE CONSOLE WAR IS ONLY ABOUT SONY AND MICROSOFT BUT ON THAT THREAD NINTENDO SOMEHOW BECAME PART OF THE CONSOLE WAR AGAIN.

CAPS LOCK FTW.BECAUSE IM THAT DAMN SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:12 am

@Maxitrony - I clearly understood your using of the smilie of Nazi's.
About you saying we should let pro ps3 people in, im gonna point you to the title of XBOX Repulic at the very top of this page.

Xbox Republic

Loyalty. Pwnage. Xbox 360.

Obviously Pro PS3 people do not go by these 3 points and these 3 points are the main factors of our forum. Therefore they should not be on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:17 am

ghost23 wrote:
@Maxitrony - I clearly understood your using of the smilie of Nazi's.
About you saying we should let pro ps3 people in, im gonna point you to the title of XBOX Repulic at the very top of this page.

Xbox Republic

Loyalty. Pwnage. Xbox 360.

Obviously Pro PS3 people do not go by these 3 points and these 3 points are the main factors of our forum. Therefore they should not be on this forum.
QFT Well said.
Back to top Go down
*LuvinFuu*
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
avatar

Posts : 122
Join date : 2009-12-11
Age : 27
Location : Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:21 am

ghost23 wrote:
@Maxitrony - I clearly understood your using of the smilie of Nazi's.
About you saying we should let pro ps3 people in, im gonna point you to the title of XBOX Repulic at the very top of this page.

Xbox Republic

Loyalty. Pwnage. Xbox 360.

Obviously Pro PS3 people do not go by these 3 points and these 3 points are the main factors of our forum. Therefore they should not be on this forum.
I admit that i'm pro PS3 so you think i should leave this forum? have i cost any harm to anybody while im of this forum? did i bad talk the Xbox 360 while i'm on this forum? I think anybody should join this forum either they a pro PS3 or anything else if they follow the rules on this forum..
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/LuvinFuu
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:23 am

*LuvinFuu* wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
@Maxitrony - I clearly understood your using of the smilie of Nazi's.
About you saying we should let pro ps3 people in, im gonna point you to the title of XBOX Repulic at the very top of this page.

Xbox Republic

Loyalty. Pwnage. Xbox 360.

Obviously Pro PS3 people do not go by these 3 points and these 3 points are the main factors of our forum. Therefore they should not be on this forum.
I admit that i'm pro PS3 so you think i should leave this forum? have i cost any harm to anybody while im of this forum? did i bad talk the Xbox 360 while i'm on this forum? I think anybody should join this forum either they a pro PS3 or anything else if they follow the rules on this forum..

ok maybe we shouldnt use the term pro ps3 in this discussion as there are some fairly cool pro ps3 people like you. 360 haters would be a better term to use as i know there are some people who arnt ps3 fanboys but just flat out hate the 360.
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 378
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location :

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:30 am

*LuvinFuu* wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
@Maxitrony - I clearly understood your using of the smilie of Nazi's.
About you saying we should let pro ps3 people in, im gonna point you to the title of XBOX Repulic at the very top of this page.

Xbox Republic

Loyalty. Pwnage. Xbox 360.

Obviously Pro PS3 people do not go by these 3 points and these 3 points are the main factors of our forum. Therefore they should not be on this forum.
I admit that i'm pro PS3 so you think i should leave this forum? have i cost any harm to anybody while im of this forum? did i bad talk the Xbox 360 while i'm on this forum? I think anybody should join this forum either they a pro PS3 or anything else if they follow the rules on this forum..

I dont understand what interest you have on this forum if your Pro PS3
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
matrixrory
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 26
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:37 am

Master_Chief wrote:
@Maxitrony -Youre the one who said that we are letting pro PS3 people in and mentioned Fuu. So I am quoting you. And yes you did twist my words around and saying I 'changed my mind in one day.' Bottom line is that youre just a crybaby. If you dont like it here then GTFO. Its really that simple. This forum isnt going to change for you.

wow way to twist my words by say im twisting yours. i asked you "did you change your mind in less than a day?" i didnt say you did. it was a genuine question. wow way to quote mine right there.

i mentioned fuu because you and a few other people were like no ps3 people allowed. im also asking why does she get immunity and others dont?

i also said are we letting in ps3 fanboys under curtain circumstances?

fuu stay. you havnt done anything wrong you havnt broken any rules.

also why are we still letting agent here then why has no one come out and objected to his stay here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/matrixrory
*LuvinFuu*
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
avatar

Posts : 122
Join date : 2009-12-11
Age : 27
Location : Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:02 am

ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
*LuvinFuu* wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
@Maxitrony - I clearly understood your using of the smilie of Nazi's.
About you saying we should let pro ps3 people in, im gonna point you to the title of XBOX Repulic at the very top of this page.

Xbox Republic

Loyalty. Pwnage. Xbox 360.

Obviously Pro PS3 people do not go by these 3 points and these 3 points are the main factors of our forum. Therefore they should not be on this forum.
I admit that i'm pro PS3 so you think i should leave this forum? have i cost any harm to anybody while im of this forum? did i bad talk the Xbox 360 while i'm on this forum? I think anybody should join this forum either they a pro PS3 or anything else if they follow the rules on this forum..

I dont understand what interest you have on this forum if your Pro PS3
I own all 3 gaming system, i like the PS3 out of the 3.. i never say that i didnt like the Xbox 360. i came here to talk Xbox 360.. I can go to the Xbox 360 section on Playstation University but nobody barely post anything on that section.. So, tell me any other Xbox forums that i can go too instead of this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/LuvinFuu
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:04 am

matrixrory wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
@Maxitrony -Youre the one who said that we are letting pro PS3 people in and mentioned Fuu. So I am quoting you. And yes you did twist my words around and saying I 'changed my mind in one day.' Bottom line is that youre just a crybaby. If you dont like it here then GTFO. Its really that simple. This forum isnt going to change for you.

wow way to twist my words by say im twisting yours. i asked you "did you change your mind in less than a day?" i didnt say you did. it was a genuine question. wow way to quote mine right there.

i mentioned fuu because you and a few other people were like no ps3 people allowed. im also asking why does she get immunity and others dont?

i also said are we letting in ps3 fanboys under curtain circumstances?

fuu stay. you havnt done anything wrong you havnt broken any rules.

also why are we still letting agent here then why has no one come out and objected to his stay here?
No we are not letting PS3 fanboys in here. So no I haven't changed my mind at all.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:05 am

*LuvinFuu* wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
*LuvinFuu* wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
@Maxitrony - I clearly understood your using of the smilie of Nazi's.
About you saying we should let pro ps3 people in, im gonna point you to the title of XBOX Repulic at the very top of this page.

Xbox Republic

Loyalty. Pwnage. Xbox 360.

Obviously Pro PS3 people do not go by these 3 points and these 3 points are the main factors of our forum. Therefore they should not be on this forum.
I admit that i'm pro PS3 so you think i should leave this forum? have i cost any harm to anybody while im of this forum? did i bad talk the Xbox 360 while i'm on this forum? I think anybody should join this forum either they a pro PS3 or anything else if they follow the rules on this forum..

I dont understand what interest you have on this forum if your Pro PS3
I own all 3 gaming system, i like the PS3 out of the 3.. i never say that i didnt like the Xbox 360. i came here to talk Xbox 360.. I can go to the Xbox 360 section on Playstation University but nobody barely post anything on that section.. So, tell me any other Xbox forums that i can go too instead of this one.
Dont go Fuu. You haven't broken any rules.
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 378
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location :

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:08 am

*LuvinFuu* wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
*LuvinFuu* wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
@Maxitrony - I clearly understood your using of the smilie of Nazi's.
About you saying we should let pro ps3 people in, im gonna point you to the title of XBOX Repulic at the very top of this page.

Xbox Republic

Loyalty. Pwnage. Xbox 360.

Obviously Pro PS3 people do not go by these 3 points and these 3 points are the main factors of our forum. Therefore they should not be on this forum.
I admit that i'm pro PS3 so you think i should leave this forum? have i cost any harm to anybody while im of this forum? did i bad talk the Xbox 360 while i'm on this forum? I think anybody should join this forum either they a pro PS3 or anything else if they follow the rules on this forum..

I dont understand what interest you have on this forum if your Pro PS3
I own all 3 gaming system, i like the PS3 out of the 3.. i never say that i didnt like the Xbox 360. i came here to talk Xbox 360.. I can go to the Xbox 360 section on Playstation University but nobody barely post anything on that section.. So, tell me any other Xbox forums that i can go too instead of this one.

I have a PS3 and a 360 and and i consider myself Pro 360 thats why im on a Pro 360/Fanboy 360 forum.
Theres nothing in the rules against being pro PS3 i just dont understand it
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   

Back to top Go down
 
i got something to say
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: