This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ubisoft says Splinter Cell was delayed to add more polish

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Ubisoft says Splinter Cell was delayed to add more polish   Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:50 am

Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft says Splinter Cell was delayed to add more polish   Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:00 am

Hopefully this doesnt come out around the same time as Alan Wake.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft says Splinter Cell was delayed to add more polish   Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:01 pm

ghost23 wrote:

Ah well, even if it does I'll be getting Alan Wake first. That is if I do ever get SCC.... tbh I'm really not a SC fan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft says Splinter Cell was delayed to add more polish   Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:25 pm

im not in to splinter cell ... i did like the 1st but dont like it more Sad
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft says Splinter Cell was delayed to add more polish   Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:27 pm

demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
tbh I'm really not a SC fan.
BLASPHEMY! Laughing

On Topic: This better be the best game ever as long as this thing has been delayed. Game was supposed to come out in 2008. That's a 2 year delay. Shit better be the best game ever made.
Back to top Go down
sonic

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft says Splinter Cell was delayed to add more polish   Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:02 pm

splinter cell was on ps2 pc gamecube xbox splinter cell pandora tommow ps2 pc gamecube xbox splinter cell chaos theroy ps2 pc gamecube xbox pc splinter cell double agent ps2 pc gamecube xbox xbox360 ps3 psp splinter cell conviction xbox 360 pc its going to console and console
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft says Splinter Cell was delayed to add more polish   Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:29 pm

sonic wrote:
splinter cell was on ps2 pc gamecube xbox splinter cell pandora tommow ps2 pc gamecube xbox splinter cell chaos theroy ps2 pc gamecube xbox pc splinter cell double agent ps2 pc gamecube xbox xbox360 ps3 psp splinter cell conviction xbox 360 pc its going to console and console

OK
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft says Splinter Cell was delayed to add more polish   Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:33 pm

sonic wrote:

yeh mate, might want to use something called "commas" and "full stops" next time.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft says Splinter Cell was delayed to add more polish   Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:34 pm

ghost23 wrote:
sonic wrote:

yeh mate, might want to use something called "commas" and "full stops" next time.

PS3 fanboys havent grasped that yet!
Back to top Go down
TheUniversalGamer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft says Splinter Cell was delayed to add more polish   Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
im not in to splinter cell ... i did like the 1st but dont like it more Sad
This new one is like a re-imagining of the series. A lot more action and stuff.

sonic wrote:
Um . . . what?

As for me, I'm a big fan of Tom Clancy games. The only one I didn't like was EndWar, and that's because I'm not a fan of strategy games. I'm somewhat excited by this game. I'll rent it. Splinter Cell has always been my least favorite TC series, being trumped by Ghost Recon, and both being trumped overall by Rainbow Six.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft says Splinter Cell was delayed to add more polish   

Back to top Go down

Ubisoft says Splinter Cell was delayed to add more polish
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1