This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Another sequel to the music games. "tired"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Another sequel to the music games. "tired"   Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Why does it has to be music games??? Here is the article. From IGN

Activision hasn't given up on the music gaming genre.

In an interview with Game Informer, President and CEO Bobby Kotick confirmed the company is set to release a follow up title to its latest turn-table music game DJ Hero.

Kotick was asked about the company's long-term commitment plans to creating new franchises and said a new DJ hero title will be released in 2010.

"I think DJ Hero is a really innovative product. I can't wait for you to see next year's," he said. "That's the thing; we're sticking with it. We'll stick with it and get it right."

"But it's going to be less games, better games. That's our strategy," Kotick added.

Since the title's launch in October, the original DJ Hero has sold over 800,000 units in the U.S., according to NPD. Guitar Hero co-founder Kai Huang said late last year the company expected the title to have slower initial sales while fans become acquainted to its unique playstyle.

Why cant we have something like Beatmania???
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Another sequel to the music games. "tired"   Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:37 am

Robert Kotick is an idiot who needs to go fuck himself. But at least he supports the Xbox.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Another sequel to the music games. "tired"   Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:22 am

You know what games they need to stop making? Final Fantasy because there is too many and I hate them.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: Another sequel to the music games. "tired"   Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:43 am

My little bro got the Beatles: Rock Band....and I have to say....it is so fun with family or friends (after a couple of beers) Razz
Back to top Go down
TheUniversalGamer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Another sequel to the music games. "tired"   Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:00 am

spartan225 wrote:
You know what games they need to stop making? Final Fantasy because there is too many and I hate them.
At least the Final Fantasy games are different each time (generally speaking, of course). Music games have always been the same for God knows how long, although I was impressed with The Beatles: Rock Band, and I'm sure Rock Band 3 will innovate as well (RB3 will teach the player how to play instruments).
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Another sequel to the music games. "tired"   Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:16 am

EventGamer wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
At least the Final Fantasy games are different each time (generally speaking, of course). Music games have always been the same for God knows how long, although I was impressed with The Beatles: Rock Band, and I'm sure Rock Band 3 will innovate as well (RB3 will teach the player how to play instruments).

Well,i think FF has been going downhill.11 and 12 sucked.

FF13 is just another downgrade.Your cant go to towns,explor or talk to NPC's.What kind of RPG is that?Im saving my money for ME2.At least ME2 is an improvment
Back to top Go down
TheUniversalGamer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Another sequel to the music games. "tired"   Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:24 am

Arbiteris wrote:
EventGamer wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

FF13 is just another downgrade.Your cant go to towns,explor or talk to NPC's.What kind of RPG is that?Im saving my money for ME2.At least ME2 is an improvment
True, but I still think FFXIII is gonna be a great game. I'm renting it, along with a slew of other RPGs. And we don't know how the other FF games will play out. FF Versus XIII could be great, FF Agito XIII could be great, and FFXIV could be great. So it's not like FF has hit rock bottom.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Another sequel to the music games. "tired"   Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:12 pm

spartan225 wrote:

Agree.
Let's make a petition. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Another sequel to the music games. "tired"   Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:38 pm

demondragondude wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

Agree.

No!! Do it for sport games.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Another sequel to the music games. "tired"   Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:23 pm

RagnathePhunkGamer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

Agree.

Sport games are heck alot better than cheesy masterpeices of crap called *cough*JRPG*cough*
Back to top Go down
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Another sequel to the music games. "tired"   Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

Agree.

Sport games are heck alot better than cheesy masterpeices of crap called *cough*JRPG*cough*

Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: Another sequel to the music games. "tired"   Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:44 pm

demondragondude wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

Agree.

Screw you! I love my fifa games!
Back to top Go down
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Another sequel to the music games. "tired"   Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:26 pm

spartan225 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

Agree.

I mean...Why not make one game per console then they could update the players and crap. If you dont have online, buy it from the stores. Easy.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Another sequel to the music games. "tired"   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:28 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
My little bro got the Beatles: Rock Band....and I have to say....it is so fun with family or friends (after a couple of beers) Razz
i think the beatles really makes(made) good music
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Another sequel to the music games. "tired"   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
EventGamer wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

NO!! save it for the elder scrolls 5 Razz
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: Another sequel to the music games. "tired"   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:27 pm

spartan225 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

Agree.

I mean...Why not make one game per console then they could update the players and crap. If you dont have online, buy it from the stores. Easy.
Thats a terrible idea. What about the people who dont have online?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another sequel to the music games. "tired"   

Back to top Go down

Another sequel to the music games. "tired"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1