This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lolitsme
Seaman
Seaman
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:33 pm

Back to top Go down
TheDean
Seaman Recruit


Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:37 pm

so now sony owns the term resistance?
Back to top Go down
lolitsme
Seaman
Seaman
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:39 pm

TheDean wrote:
So, you made a 360 signature with a tag line that resembles a PlayStation 3 exclusive?

Good job.
Terminator>>>Reshitstains
Back to top Go down
TheDean
Seaman Recruit


Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:40 pm

lolitsme wrote:
TheDean wrote:
So, you made a 360 signature with a tag line that resembles a PlayStation 3 exclusive?

Good job.
Terminator>>>Reshitstains

Yeah, except the Terminator with Christian Bale bombed entirely. Way to continue to make your point.
Back to top Go down
lolitsme
Seaman
Seaman
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:43 pm

TheDean wrote:
lolitsme wrote:
TheDean wrote:
So, you made a 360 signature with a tag line that resembles a PlayStation 3 exclusive?

Good job.
Terminator>>>Reshitstains

Yeah, except the Terminator with Christian Bale bombed entirely. Way to continue to make your point.
like ps3 sells

bu bu year head start
Back to top Go down
TheDean
Seaman Recruit


Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:44 pm

The PlayStation 3 has sold 1:1 with the 360 in total sales since the release of the console. Hardly a good argument, but carry on. You're proving a lot with this one.

Feel free to add me on XBL (I'm on GeneralMLD's friend's list as well): RaczillaFanClub
Back to top Go down
lolitsme
Seaman
Seaman
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:48 pm

TheDean wrote:
The PlayStation 3 has sold 1:1 with the 360 in total sales since the release of the console. Hardly a good argument, but carry on. You're proving a lot with this one.

Feel free to add me on XBL (I'm on GeneralMLD's friend's list as well): RaczillaFanClub
yeah that makes sense since mmh yeah the 360 outsells ps3 every month minus maybe this month because of the slim but what you just said was complete made up horseshit gg guy

psn is so much better but you chose to get live too mmh gg
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : South Afica

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:50 pm

Umm calm down you 2
Back to top Go down
TheDean
Seaman Recruit


Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:51 pm

I'm a video gamer. I own all the consoles. I'm also a gaming journalist, so it helps to own them all in order to make money.

And no, what I said was not made up. Feel free to go back to all of the Fiscal year sales numbers since the launch of the PlayStation 3 and figure out the math for yourself. The PlayStation 3 outsold the 360 by over 1 million consoles in the first year. In the second year, the 360 outsold the PlayStation 3 by roughly 250K-500K. Right now, the 360 is outselling the PlayStation 3 by an estimate (not 100% accurate because only fiscal numbers will be dead on), by roughly 500K or so for the year... Which brings the two consoles to a 1:1 ratio from the start of the PlayStation 3's lifespan to now.

It's not made up, it's just simple facts of the industry. Like I said, feel free to look up the fiscal reports from both Microsoft and Sony. They'll prove that fact.
Back to top Go down
TheDean
Seaman Recruit


Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:52 pm

DeW wrote:
Umm calm down you 2

Calm down? I'm being civil. Haven't attacked him personally once. He's felt the need to attack me though.
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : South Afica

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:56 pm

DUde just relax i went and looked at all the post you guys made the both of you calm down
Back to top Go down
transformer809
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 27
Location : NYC

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)   Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:37 am

Nice Signature...Calm Down LOL
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)   Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:27 pm

TheDean wrote:
I'm a video gamer. I own all the consoles. I'm also a gaming journalist, so it helps to own them all in order to make money.

And no, what I said was not made up. Feel free to go back to all of the Fiscal year sales numbers since the launch of the PlayStation 3 and figure out the math for yourself. The PlayStation 3 outsold the 360 by over 1 million consoles in the first year. In the second year, the 360 outsold the PlayStation 3 by roughly 250K-500K. Right now, the 360 is outselling the PlayStation 3 by an estimate (not 100% accurate because only fiscal numbers will be dead on), by roughly 500K or so for the year... Which brings the two consoles to a 1:1 ratio from the start of the PlayStation 3's lifespan to now.

It's not made up, it's just simple facts of the industry. Like I said, feel free to look up the fiscal reports from both Microsoft and Sony. They'll prove that fact.

According to the internet,you are wrong.last june ps3 reported having sold 23 mill copies.last january 360 had sold over 30 mill copies.im not saying ur wrong,thats just what i found.Slim wouldnt give ps3 a 7 mill boost.
Back to top Go down
caine
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-09-11
Location : OHIO

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)   Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:23 pm

I don't know even with a 1:1 sales ratio for the 2 as you claim, but the vgchartz.com graph shows different, the PS3 is still one year behind the 360 at it's release. so with a 1:1 ratio it can never catch up it has to surpass that ratio in order to come closer in terms of lifetime sales.
That is an excellent signature:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/caine825
lolitsme
Seaman
Seaman
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)   Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:27 pm

vgchartz isnt very accurate to be honest
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 207
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 25
Location : South Africa

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)   Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:41 pm

TheDean wrote:
I'm a video gamer. I own all the consoles. I'm also a gaming journalist, so it helps to own them all in order to make money.

And no, what I said was not made up. Feel free to go back to all of the Fiscal year sales numbers since the launch of the PlayStation 3 and figure out the math for yourself. The PlayStation 3 outsold the 360 by over 1 million consoles in the first year. In the second year, the 360 outsold the PlayStation 3 by roughly 250K-500K. Right now, the 360 is outselling the PlayStation 3 by an estimate (not 100% accurate because only fiscal numbers will be dead on), by roughly 500K or so for the year... Which brings the two consoles to a 1:1 ratio from the start of the PlayStation 3's lifespan to now.

It's not made up, it's just simple facts of the industry. Like I said, feel free to look up the fiscal reports from both Microsoft and Sony. They'll prove that fact.

Facts? What? Are you serious? No really. If the Ps3 has been 1:1 with the 360 since release then HOW THE FUCK is the 360 still 7 Million units ahead?

Good Game kid.
Back to top Go down
FuIlMetalKendo

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:15 pm

omg so cool!! can you make one for me too??/
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/FURNIGGER
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:35 pm

lolitsme wrote:
vgchartz isnt very accurate to be honest

SW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)   

Back to top Go down
 
Xbox Sig i made thoughts(feel free to use it)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Tickle the king, tickle Shoutmon (feel free to join inanyone
» Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad?
» Liberty "Libby" Kemp, Rogue Persona User (Feel free to rip this apart if you'd like)
» Microsoft Puts a Date on Free Xbox Live Gold Games
» Gif Gallery (Made by me 8D) Free For Use :D

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: