This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Square Enix working on 5 unannounced titles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Square Enix working on 5 unannounced titles   Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:46 pm

From vgchartz

In the latest edition of Famitsu magazine, among lots of other big news, you can find Square Enix revealing the fact that they are working on five new and unannounced projects - quite a lot, wouldn't you say?

This is an article that wants your many and different speculations as to what they could be...

Your playing field is very wide - not only does SE own a huge array of their own IP's - coveted RPG series for the most part, but after purchasing Eidos in a huge deal last year, they own their IP's also, and that means one of these, two of these, or (God forbid) ALL of these could be based on Eidos IP's such as Hitman, Tomb Raider, or Thief.

It's also expected that Square Enix is going to make an announcement regarding Dragon Quest later this summer (oh boy, announcing your announcement that early?). It could be related to the Wii's DQ X, but hey, it could be something else.

Well, what are you waiting for?! Voice your thoughts in the comments section!

My guesses...I have none. Whats yours?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix working on 5 unannounced titles   Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Hitman seems to be a definite.Other than that I'm stumped.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix working on 5 unannounced titles   Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:28 pm

O yea I forgot Square Enix owns Eidos (Tomb Raider & Hitman)......I hope it's Hitman 5, I LOVE HITMAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix working on 5 unannounced titles   Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Tomb Raider, Legacy of Kain I hope. Oh and perhaps Final Fantasy Versus XIII on 360... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix working on 5 unannounced titles   

Back to top Go down

Square Enix working on 5 unannounced titles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1