This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2010-01-01
Location : In a place where fanboys are punnished

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:15 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Static103 wrote:
That's one long list you got there. Must have taken you long to type it in

not really, in my classical civilisation class at college I began jotting down some of the titles on 360 I knew were Aa or AAA and when I got home I just did the same for ps3, typed em up in about ten minutes and voilĂ .

Clever
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Put down Espgaluda II as a A. Sure, it didn't get reviewed by Metacritic but it will never get released to the states. It is region-free.

And put down Mushihime-sama Futari down too. Another region free game. Its AA.

The reviewers remind me of Metacritic.
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 32
Location : Italy(In USA now)

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:34 pm

I doubt Metro will score AAA, its a FPS with no MP, WTF!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Angel In Black
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-02-26
Location : America

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:55 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Iron_Patriot wrote:
Demons Souls was AAA? Really? I freakin' hated that game. Mad

it was 89 i think...

I honestly don't understand all the high scores it got. I would of giving it a 5 out of 10. And that's being generous.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:15 am

NoelX2 wrote:
Put down Espgaluda II as a A. Sure, it didn't get reviewed by Metacritic but it will never get released to the states. It is region-free.

And put down Mushihime-sama Futari down too. Another region free game. Its AA.

The reviewers remind me of Metacritic.
I'm only including AA & AAA. You know, system sellers. Reasons to get the systems. A games are rarely a reason for you to buy a system.

I'll have to check out this Mushihime-sama Futari game. It was released in Europe/US right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:16 am

Iron_Patriot wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Iron_Patriot wrote:
Demons Souls was AAA? Really? I freakin' hated that game. Mad

it was 89 i think...

I honestly don't understand all the high scores it got. I would of giving it a 5 out of 10. And that's being generous.

Lol really? WHat's wrong with it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:13 pm

demondragondude wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Put down Espgaluda II as a A. Sure, it didn't get reviewed by Metacritic but it will never get released to the states. It is region-free.

And put down Mushihime-sama Futari down too. Another region free game. Its AA.

The reviewers remind me of Metacritic.
I'm only including AA & AAA. You know, system sellers. Reasons to get the systems. A games are rarely a reason for you to buy a system.

I'll have to check out this Mushihime-sama Futari game. It was released in Europe/US right?
Well...not really but you could play it on every Xbox 360.
The game sold well...which is a shmup...in Japan...on the Xbox 360.

So with those conditions, it sold well.
Back to top Go down
Angel In Black
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-02-26
Location : America

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:05 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Iron_Patriot wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Iron_Patriot wrote:
Demons Souls was AAA? Really? I freakin' hated that game. Mad

it was 89 i think...

I honestly don't understand all the high scores it got. I would of giving it a 5 out of 10. And that's being generous.

Lol really? WHat's wrong with it?

It's ridiculously hard. You can't move 10 feet without something popping up and killing you. I'm all for a challenge when I play a game but it's too much for me. Maybe the Ninja Gaiden freaks might enjoy it, but not me.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Iron_Patriot wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Iron_Patriot wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Iron_Patriot wrote:
Demons Souls was AAA? Really? I freakin' hated that game. Mad

it was 89 i think...

I honestly don't understand all the high scores it got. I would of giving it a 5 out of 10. And that's being generous.

Lol really? WHat's wrong with it?

It's ridiculously hard. You can't move 10 feet without something popping up and killing you. I'm all for a challenge when I play a game but it's too much for me. Maybe the Ninja Gaiden freaks might enjoy it, but not me.

Oh right. lol fair enough. I thought it looked pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:45 pm

If you were going by 79 for AA and 89 for AAA, AND carefully reading through metacritic, you would notice that you left out A LOT of PS3 games. I'm not going to tell you which ones, but from what I saw on metacritic, you missed about 7.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:30 pm

Jamin wrote:
If you were going by 79 for AA and 89 for AAA, AND carefully reading through metacritic, you would notice that you left out A LOT of PS3 games. I'm not going to tell you which ones, but from what I saw on metacritic, you missed about 7.

Holy crap. 7 games? I'll check it out when Metacritic's working again. lol I honestly didn't intend on missing out any games. It must be my inner fanboy Razz I'm subconciously telling myself that some of the ps3 exclusives don't exist xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 28
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Demon Souls was AA.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:07 pm

Well if you're using metacritic, then its more like 10 games missing.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 23
Location : None of Your Damn Business!

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:14 am

I like the 360's games better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
avatar

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 22
Location : ny

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:23 pm

THEY BOTH HAve good games,but the 360 wins
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 22
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:31 pm

3DO Was Something wrote:
I doubt Metro will score AAA, its a FPS with no MP, WTF!!!!!
The First Bioshock had no MP and it still scored a 96 on metacritic
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 319
Join date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:34 pm

joe11 wrote:
THEY BOTH HAve good games,but the 360 wins
Back to top Go down
solidsnake63
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:40 am

lol this is kinda stupid considering ur doing an estimate review score.its like with MAG. it was estimated AA flopped to A
Back to top Go down
nalin41
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class


Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:46 pm

360 has better shooters
Back to top Go down
danny100
Seaman
Seaman


Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-03-27
Location : Manchester

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:13 pm

I hate games lists it makes people look like they are trying to reassure myself but for me its all about Red Dead Redemption ... holy shit ... I lie awake thinking about that game R* know there shit.
Back to top Go down
PS2 is better than ps3
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice


Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:20 pm

metro2033 is A now..

Heavy Rain should be AAA only people who dont appreciate good stories rated that game low, now i know i might get hate because of this but ill say it, I liked heavy rain more than mass effect 2 , heres comes the h8
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 23
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:33 pm

PS2 is better than ps3 wrote:
metro2033 is A now..

Heavy Rain should be AAA only people who dont appreciate good stories rated that game low, now i know i might get hate because of this but ill say it, I liked heavy rain more than mass effect 2 , heres comes the h8

I thought Heavy Rain was an amazing story but there simply too many flaws to rate it that high. For instance: the character models looked great and had some of the best facial animations I've seen, but some of the minor characters as well as some of the objects in the world were low-res as well as poorly anti-aliased.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 28
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 pm

The only thing that really disappointed me about Heavy Rain was the longevity. I was hoping for at least 15 hours of game time. Considering how long it was in development.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:14 pm

I've heard a lot of mixed things about the Heavy Rain story. Some people say its amazing but some others just say its stupid. Personally it was the controls that turned me off that game.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1397
Join date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:23 pm

The prologue was weak and rushed like i thought. Make me care zero points about the father and is family. Sad cuz the 5 trials that the father needs to take really are hardcore and i enjoy it alot. If only the prologue could make us care more about the Mars family it would be alot better. The other characters are allright. The FBI guy really is something. The Origami Killer just sucks. How the hell that fat fuck could made all of what he did? A little unrealistic if you ask me. I get the perfect ending on the first run and althought i know that are other endings, Heavy Rain is not like Mass Effect. I mean now i need to fail the QTE on purpose? Fuck that! The game is hell of a easy has it is. It deserves the score it has on Metacritic. AA fits this game like a glove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!   

Back to top Go down
 
LIST- PS3 Games vs 360 GAMES!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» List of Straight Hidden Object Games
» List of the must play games(Classic Old-school RPG only)
» tau 1k list tourney list
» ACME Games is MOVING
» Devblog#3 Welcome to Revolutionary Games

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: