This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:55 am

@Brosk, I know that took a lot of time to do.
Back to top Go down
helloagain

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:00 am

Jamin wrote:

Things like this don't take long when you know what you're talking about. Apparently the topic creator doesn't.

Also, don't ban me just because I proved you wrong. Have fun with your console with less games.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:15 am

Broskiman wrote:

Oh noez look at that PS3 has more games!

God of War collection doesn't count though.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:21 am

Funny how PS3 fantards always throw out scores of Xbox 360 exclusives so they can claim a higher number. If it isn't on PS3 or Wii it's exclusive. They just get so butthurt about it they have to twist reality in their minds to fit their fantasy. I'll leave the evidence of their waste of time for everyone to laugh at.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:34 am

@Brosk.

Maybe if you counted all the games on the 360's list that you can't play on your PS3, you will see the real picture.

Also God of War collection isnt a AAA Ps3 exclusive, its 2 AAA PS2 games.
Back to top Go down
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:37 pm

helloagain wrote:
Jamin wrote:

Things like this don't take long when you know what you're talking about. Apparently the topic creator doesn't.

Also, don't ban me just because I proved you wrong. Have fun with your console with less games.
If I could ban you, I would. This place isnt for you. If you want to argue/debate/bother these guys you need to hit them up on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:02 pm

360 wins hands down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:45 pm

Ok, PS3 is now officially done until the holiday season. all of their big guns for now have been fired.

We still have Supreme commander 2, metro 2033, ninety nine nights 2, splinter cell, alan wake, and crackdown 2 for the first half of the year.

Not to mention scrap metal, Perfect dark, and god knows what other quality XBLA games that may come our way.

By the time June ends, we should have a comfortable lead.

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:47 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Ok, PS3 is now officially done until the holiday season. all of their big guns for now have been fired.

We still have Supreme commander 2, metro 2033, ninety nine nights 2, splinter cell, alan wake, and crackdown 2 for the first half of the year.

Not to mention scrap metal, Perfect dark, and god knows what other quality XBLA games that may come our way.

Well,they might relelase more at E3.

But so will 360.And 360 already has a big line up.So overall,this year 360 will dominate Ps3
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:23 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

But so will 360.And 360 already has a big line up.So overall,this year 360 will dominate Ps3

dont forget gdc tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:27 pm

Real PBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

oh yea.I forgot about that.

Tonight,I am going to pray that they announce Gears 3 and a trailer for it.Im desperate to play Gears 3 lol!
Back to top Go down
WingsOfFate

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:28 pm

You bunch of retarded fanboys.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:29 pm

WingsOfFate wrote:
Nice to see you too
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:29 pm

WingsOfFate wrote:

you know im a ps3 fanboy right lol =)
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Damn,this might be a traoll raid.We have now 39 user's online right now.Most of them just joined today and havnt posted yet..
Back to top Go down
Pein

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:30 pm

WingsOfFate wrote:
HI cheers
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Tonight,I am going to pray that they announce Gears 3 and a trailer for it.Im desperate to play Gears 3 lol!

thats what they did with gears 2. I hope epic fix the dang online to it. the game was epic the ending sucked tho. but the game from start to almost end was great i love riding that big monster dude into that hole.

im just hoping for more games to show up for both systems.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Real PBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

thats what they did with gears 2. I hope epic fix the dang online to it. the game was epic the ending sucked tho. but the game from start to almost end was great i love riding that big monster dude into that hole.

Yea,i kept loosing connection while playing horde all the time.

The ending didnt suck.It was action packed and cool,not to mention it is a cliff hanger which prepares you for the Final Battle.

If you read the Gears Novel "jacinto Remnant",it is after Gears 2.They arent anywhere near Jacinto anymore.
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

The ending didnt suck.It was action packed and cool,not to mention it is a cliff hanger which prepares you for the Final Battle.

If you read the Gears Novel "jacinto Remnant",it is after Gears 2.They arent anywhere near Jacinto anymore.

i dont wanna spoil the game for anyone that hasnt played it. but i just didnt like how u killed the final boss. TO EASY.

but i did like the end credits. that was epic.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Real PBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

i dont wanna spoil the game for anyone that hasnt played it. but i just didnt like how u killed the final boss. TO EASY.

but i did like the end credits. that was epic.

Yea,the boos was cool but easy.I dont even really find it as a boss.

Boss's arent a big deal with me.If there's a cool boss,great.but id rather go killing a bunch of enemies.

Riding the Brumak itself was really awesome.Id take that over a last boss anyday
Back to top Go down
Pein

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:11 pm

tomorrow is gdc 2010? WHAT THE HELL? damn cant wait what they will announce
Back to top Go down
Static103

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:23 pm

which site can i find GDC and what does GDC stand for ?
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Static103 wrote:

g4tv will have live stuff from it

but heres the main site

http://www.gdconf.com/

and it stands for Game developers conference
Back to top Go down
Static103

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Real PBone wrote:
Static103 wrote:

g4tv will have live stuff from it

but heres the main site

http://www.gdconf.com/

and it stands for Game developers conference

thanks bro
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Real PBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Really Pbone, GDC is tomorrow. SWEET. I cannot wait to see what they have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   

Back to top Go down

360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next