This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Mecha wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
Fine, fair enough, there's no way I'm going to convince you to think otherwise. Oh, and you don't NEED Move for the mini-games as far as I know.

But MLD should still count it because he DOES count Paperboy and Doom II.

I think he only counted Paperboy because he didn't want to go through a list of hundreds of games and cross out what is a port or not because some of these games that are apparently SNES games or whatever I've never heard of.

MLD, The Sly Collection doesn't count, but neither does Doom 2, you should remove that one.

Don't forget about "Perfect Dark" now.

Perfect Dark is a remake, not a port, I've already said this, it has online multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:22 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Mecha wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
Fine, fair enough, there's no way I'm going to convince you to think otherwise. Oh, and you don't NEED Move for the mini-games as far as I know.

I think he only counted Paperboy because he didn't want to go through a list of hundreds of games and cross out what is a port or not because some of these games that are apparently SNES games or whatever I've never heard of.

MLD, The Sly Collection doesn't count, but neither does Doom 2, you should remove that one.

Perfect Dark is a remake, not a port, I've already said this, it has online multiplayer.
Didn't the original have multiplayer? All the developer did was integrate Xbox LIVE into the multiplayer to make it online. Other than that, it's a port.
Back to top Go down
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:30 pm

TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Mecha wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:

Didn't the original have multiplayer? All the developer did was integrate Xbox LIVE into the multiplayer to make it online. Other than that, it's a port.

Nope
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Weather or not it has online multiplayer, it's still the same port as the Nintendo 64 version only in HD.
Back to top Go down
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Mecha wrote:
Weather or not it has online multiplayer, it's still the same port as the Nintendo 64 version only in HD.

nope, it's a remake.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:40 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Mecha wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:

Nope
The original did have multiplayer, but it was offline multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:42 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Mecha wrote:

nope, it's a remake.

Well if "Perfect Dark" is a remake then so is "The Sly Collection". Because both games were remade for HD consoles.
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:42 pm

I remember MLD saying in a youtube video that remakes count if they have been remade for the new system (have achievements/trophies whatnot).

Therefore, I think the sly collection and the prince of persia HD collection counts.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:42 pm

sly counts. prince of persia is this year?

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:44 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

Yes, it is actually just the first three Prince of Persia games re-released on PSN in HD with trophy support..
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:45 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Yeah, PoP is coming this year. There's a dilemma, though. It's on one Blu-Ray disc in Europe, but it's only available as three separate PSN titles in North America. Handle it how you will.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:44 pm

"Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" is already out on PSN. With HD graphics, 3D support, and trophies added. So it's probably going to get reviewed.

The rest of the "Prince of Persia" games are coming later on this year.

EDIT: It's already getting reviewed http://ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1135451p1.html
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:41 am

GeneralMLD wrote:

Aha.....
I was gonna say "then why don't xbox games count?" but then thought, ah.... they've probably been remastered or changed in some way. Eg: trophy support.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:15 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

In Europe, which means that it won't be added to Metacritic.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:22 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Okay first of all, Europe is just as importent as North America. And second of all, the "Prince of Persia Trilogy" is going to be release this year in North America on PSN aswell.
Back to top Go down
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Mecha wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

First of all, Europe is just as importent as North America. And second of all, the "Prince of Persia Trilogy" is going to be release this in year in North America on PSN.

You were complaining about The Lips being on the list when it was only in Europe, but now that the Prince of Persia Trilogy is in Europe only it's a problem? The Prince of Persia games will be added over PSN individually, but I don't think they'll get reviewed.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:43 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Mecha wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

First of all, Europe is just as importent as North America. And second of all, the "Prince of Persia Trilogy" is going to be release this in year in North America on PSN.

You were complaining about The Lips being on the list when it was only in Europe, but now that the Prince of Persia Trilogy is in Europe only it's a problem? The Prince of Persia games will be added over PSN individually, but I don't think they'll get reviewed.

No. If "Lips: I Love The 08s" was listed on Metacritic then it did count. My problem was if it's no longer listed on Metacritic then it shouldn't count at all. If "Prince of Persia Trilogy" gets reviewed and ends up on Metacritic (which is likely) then it should count.
Back to top Go down
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Mecha wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Mecha wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

No. If "Lips: I Love The 08s" was listed on Metacritic then it did count. My problem was if it's no longer listed on Metacritic then it shouldn't count at all. If "Prince of Persia Trilogy" gets reviewed and ends up on Metacritic (which is likely) then it should count.

But that's the thing, Metacritic only adds games that are in the US. I don't think people will review the individual Prince of Persia Games.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:00 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
But that's the thing, Metacritic only adds games that are in the US. I don't think people will review the individual Prince of Persia Games.

Once again, the "Prince of Persia Trilogy" going to be released in North America this year on PSN aswell.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:59 am

Mecha wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Once again, the "Prince of Persia Trilogy" going to be released in North America this year on PSN aswell.

then ill add it on PSN then

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
theone.

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:16 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Mecha wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Add Dead Nation to the PSN list. It has an 80 on Metacritic.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/dead-nation
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:23 pm

theassassins wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Mecha wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Add Dead Nation to the PSN list. It has an 80 on Metacritic.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/dead-nation
Super Stardust was cool.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Ok......the year is practically done.

What I did is math.....added up the "A". One single A game is worth 1, AA is worth 2, AAA is worth 3. Pretty easy to understand.

Retail is a slight loss but downloadable and motion based categories have us stealing the show Smile

I told you guys in 2010 wed have better offerings

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:34 am

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/get-fit-with-mel-b

Mel B is for move and got a 74 average even with 3 reviews. comes out for 360 and wii april 1st.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:42 pm

Boba_Fett wrote:
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/get-fit-with-mel-b

Mel B is for move and got a 74 average even with 3 reviews. comes out for 360 and wii april 1st.

biggest loser for 360 also has 3 reviews

i count em when they get a 4th

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED   

Back to top Go down

360 VS PS3 (A, AA, AAA) 2010 FINALIZED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next