This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Wed May 26, 2010 6:06 pm

masterking wrote:
ok ok, epic dose not want to be owned by anyone, microsoft, sony, ea, activion, and so on.

they like to be independent, and as long as UR engin is still as widly used, no one will buy epic. Very Happy

oh and GOW will go mutiplat some day, but there are some thing that have to be worked out.(and they can be worked out with in then next 2 years.)

id say it all depends on the sales of bullet storm. Cool

btw if any one wants to be an xbox editer for my site send me a meg, or reply to this. in already the ps, and over all editor. need some help.
3rd troll calling him today. anyways theyres no fucking proof or rhyme or reason for you to expect geow to go multiplat.
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Wed May 26, 2010 6:13 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
ok ok, epic dose not want to be owned by anyone, microsoft, sony, ea, activion, and so on.

they like to be independent, and as long as UR engin is still as widly used, no one will buy epic. Very Happy

oh and GOW will go mutiplat some day, but there are some thing that have to be worked out.(and they can be worked out with in then next 2 years.)

id say it all depends on the sales of bullet storm. Cool

btw if any one wants to be an xbox editer for my site send me a meg, or reply to this. in already the ps, and over all editor. need some help.
3rd troll calling him today. anyways theyres no fucking proof or rhyme or reason for you to expect geow to go multiplat.

you got some point but then agin money is money and i dont think epic cares were it comes from. not troling ^^ just puting my opinion out there.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Wed May 26, 2010 6:22 pm

masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
ok ok, epic dose not want to be owned by anyone, microsoft, sony, ea, activion, and so on.

they like to be independent, and as long as UR engin is still as widly used, no one will buy epic. Very Happy

oh and GOW will go mutiplat some day, but there are some thing that have to be worked out.(and they can be worked out with in then next 2 years.)

id say it all depends on the sales of bullet storm. Cool

btw if any one wants to be an xbox editer for my site send me a meg, or reply to this. in already the ps, and over all editor. need some help.
3rd troll calling him today. anyways theyres no fucking proof or rhyme or reason for you to expect geow to go multiplat.

you got some point but then agin money is money and i dont think epic cares were it comes from. not troling ^^ just puting my opinion out there.
yes but i dont doubt ms can dump a large sum into epics lap not to mention developers(at least some of them) like exclusivity. i wouldnt expect bullet storm to effect it to much because thats a different ip but still it could.
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Wed May 26, 2010 6:32 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
ok ok, epic dose not want to be owned by anyone, microsoft, sony, ea, activion, and so on.

they like to be independent, and as long as UR engin is still as widly used, no one will buy epic. Very Happy

oh and GOW will go mutiplat some day, but there are some thing that have to be worked out.(and they can be worked out with in then next 2 years.)

id say it all depends on the sales of bullet storm. Cool

btw if any one wants to be an xbox editer for my site send me a meg, or reply to this. in already the ps, and over all editor. need some help.
3rd troll calling him today. anyways theyres no fucking proof or rhyme or reason for you to expect geow to go multiplat.

you got some point but then agin money is money and i dont think epic cares were it comes from. not troling ^^ just puting my opinion out there.
yes but i dont doubt ms can dump a large sum into epics lap not to mention developers(at least some of them) like exclusivity. i wouldnt expect bullet storm to effect it to much because thats a different ip but still it could.

ya, but id say epic could make 100 mill or more on ps3, and i dont know if microsoft is willing to do that with some things going on.

btw, iv got a soure saying that its a mater of time (cant say more, wont say more, dont care to say more)

but any way i think microsoft should not woriy about epic, they need to start forming new first partys, or there done for. they probly will buy some small ones and give them lots of money ^^.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 30
Location : Chernobyl NPP, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Thu May 27, 2010 4:19 am

masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
ok ok, epic dose not want to be owned by anyone, microsoft, sony, ea, activion, and so on.

they like to be independent, and as long as UR engin is still as widly used, no one will buy epic. Very Happy

oh and GOW will go mutiplat some day, but there are some thing that have to be worked out.(and they can be worked out with in then next 2 years.)

id say it all depends on the sales of bullet storm. Cool

btw if any one wants to be an xbox editer for my site send me a meg, or reply to this. in already the ps, and over all editor. need some help.
3rd troll calling him today. anyways theyres no fucking proof or rhyme or reason for you to expect geow to go multiplat.

you got some point but then agin money is money and i dont think epic cares were it comes from. not troling ^^ just puting my opinion out there.
yes but i dont doubt ms can dump a large sum into epics lap not to mention developers(at least some of them) like exclusivity. i wouldnt expect bullet storm to effect it to much because thats a different ip but still it could.

ya, but id say epic could make 100 mill or more on ps3, and i dont know if microsoft is willing to do that with some things going on.

btw, iv got a soure saying that its a mater of time (cant say more, wont say more, dont care to say more)

but any way i think microsoft should not woriy about epic, they need to start forming new first partys, or there done for. they probly will buy some small ones and give them lots of money ^^.
100 million units sold on the PS3!? I highly doubt that, if a game or even an entire series sold just 10 million on the PS3 then that would be a miracle.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Thu May 27, 2010 4:26 am

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
ok ok, epic dose not want to be owned by anyone, microsoft, sony, ea, activion, and so on.

they like to be independent, and as long as UR engin is still as widly used, no one will buy epic. Very Happy

oh and GOW will go mutiplat some day, but there are some thing that have to be worked out.(and they can be worked out with in then next 2 years.)

id say it all depends on the sales of bullet storm. Cool

btw if any one wants to be an xbox editer for my site send me a meg, or reply to this. in already the ps, and over all editor. need some help.
3rd troll calling him today. anyways theyres no fucking proof or rhyme or reason for you to expect geow to go multiplat.

you got some point but then agin money is money and i dont think epic cares were it comes from. not troling ^^ just puting my opinion out there.
yes but i dont doubt ms can dump a large sum into epics lap not to mention developers(at least some of them) like exclusivity. i wouldnt expect bullet storm to effect it to much because thats a different ip but still it could.

ya, but id say epic could make 100 mill or more on ps3, and i dont know if microsoft is willing to do that with some things going on.

btw, iv got a soure saying that its a mater of time (cant say more, wont say more, dont care to say more)

but any way i think microsoft should not woriy about epic, they need to start forming new first partys, or there done for. they probly will buy some small ones and give them lots of money ^^.
100 million units sold on the PS3!? I highly doubt that, if a game or even an entire series sold just 10 million on the PS3 then that would be a miracle.

I'm pretty sure he meant $100,000,000.

I have no doubt that PS3 fans would gobble up Gears of War like the hypocrites they are. But Epic has said they like the relationship they have with MS so there will not be a Gears or War on PS3 any time soon if ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Fri May 28, 2010 8:47 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
ok ok, epic dose not want to be owned by anyone, microsoft, sony, ea, activion, and so on.

they like to be independent, and as long as UR engin is still as widly used, no one will buy epic. Very Happy

oh and GOW will go mutiplat some day, but there are some thing that have to be worked out.(and they can be worked out with in then next 2 years.)

id say it all depends on the sales of bullet storm. Cool

btw if any one wants to be an xbox editer for my site send me a meg, or reply to this. in already the ps, and over all editor. need some help.
3rd troll calling him today. anyways theyres no fucking proof or rhyme or reason for you to expect geow to go multiplat.

you got some point but then agin money is money and i dont think epic cares were it comes from. not troling ^^ just puting my opinion out there.
yes but i dont doubt ms can dump a large sum into epics lap not to mention developers(at least some of them) like exclusivity. i wouldnt expect bullet storm to effect it to much because thats a different ip but still it could.

ya, but id say epic could make 100 mill or more on ps3, and i dont know if microsoft is willing to do that with some things going on.

btw, iv got a soure saying that its a mater of time (cant say more, wont say more, dont care to say more)

but any way i think microsoft should not woriy about epic, they need to start forming new first partys, or there done for. they probly will buy some small ones and give them lots of money ^^.
100 million units sold on the PS3!? I highly doubt that, if a game or even an entire series sold just 10 million on the PS3 then that would be a miracle.

I'm pretty sure he meant $100,000,000.

I have no doubt that PS3 fans would gobble up Gears of War like the hypocrites they are. But Epic has said they like the relationship they have with MS so there will not be a Gears or War on PS3 any time soon if ever.

ya i ment $$$.

hypocrtes?? its a good game (the online of the 2ed one sucks but) so why not??

and epic, dose have a good relasionship with ms, but that will not stop form going multiplat.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Fri May 28, 2010 8:51 pm

masterking wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
ok ok, epic dose not want to be owned by anyone, microsoft, sony, ea, activion, and so on.

they like to be independent, and as long as UR engin is still as widly used, no one will buy epic. Very Happy

oh and GOW will go mutiplat some day, but there are some thing that have to be worked out.(and they can be worked out with in then next 2 years.)

id say it all depends on the sales of bullet storm. Cool

btw if any one wants to be an xbox editer for my site send me a meg, or reply to this. in already the ps, and over all editor. need some help.
3rd troll calling him today. anyways theyres no fucking proof or rhyme or reason for you to expect geow to go multiplat.

you got some point but then agin money is money and i dont think epic cares were it comes from. not troling ^^ just puting my opinion out there.
yes but i dont doubt ms can dump a large sum into epics lap not to mention developers(at least some of them) like exclusivity. i wouldnt expect bullet storm to effect it to much because thats a different ip but still it could.

ya, but id say epic could make 100 mill or more on ps3, and i dont know if microsoft is willing to do that with some things going on.

btw, iv got a soure saying that its a mater of time (cant say more, wont say more, dont care to say more)

but any way i think microsoft should not woriy about epic, they need to start forming new first partys, or there done for. they probly will buy some small ones and give them lots of money ^^.
100 million units sold on the PS3!? I highly doubt that, if a game or even an entire series sold just 10 million on the PS3 then that would be a miracle.

I'm pretty sure he meant $100,000,000.

I have no doubt that PS3 fans would gobble up Gears of War like the hypocrites they are. But Epic has said they like the relationship they have with MS so there will not be a Gears or War on PS3 any time soon if ever.

ya i ment $$$.

hypocrtes?? its a good game (the online of the 2ed one sucks but) so why not??

and epic, dose have a good relasionship with ms, but that will not stop form going multiplat.

Your avatar is disgusting.....
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Fri May 28, 2010 8:53 pm

HellJumper wrote:
masterking wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
ok ok, epic dose not want to be owned by anyone, microsoft, sony, ea, activion, and so on.

they like to be independent, and as long as UR engin is still as widly used, no one will buy epic. Very Happy

oh and GOW will go mutiplat some day, but there are some thing that have to be worked out.(and they can be worked out with in then next 2 years.)

id say it all depends on the sales of bullet storm. Cool

btw if any one wants to be an xbox editer for my site send me a meg, or reply to this. in already the ps, and over all editor. need some help.
3rd troll calling him today. anyways theyres no fucking proof or rhyme or reason for you to expect geow to go multiplat.

you got some point but then agin money is money and i dont think epic cares were it comes from. not troling ^^ just puting my opinion out there.
yes but i dont doubt ms can dump a large sum into epics lap not to mention developers(at least some of them) like exclusivity. i wouldnt expect bullet storm to effect it to much because thats a different ip but still it could.

ya, but id say epic could make 100 mill or more on ps3, and i dont know if microsoft is willing to do that with some things going on.

btw, iv got a soure saying that its a mater of time (cant say more, wont say more, dont care to say more)

but any way i think microsoft should not woriy about epic, they need to start forming new first partys, or there done for. they probly will buy some small ones and give them lots of money ^^.
100 million units sold on the PS3!? I highly doubt that, if a game or even an entire series sold just 10 million on the PS3 then that would be a miracle.

I'm pretty sure he meant $100,000,000.

I have no doubt that PS3 fans would gobble up Gears of War like the hypocrites they are. But Epic has said they like the relationship they have with MS so there will not be a Gears or War on PS3 any time soon if ever.

ya i ment $$$.

hypocrtes?? its a good game (the online of the 2ed one sucks but) so why not??

and epic, dose have a good relasionship with ms, but that will not stop form going multiplat.

Your avatar is disgusting.....

lol, i love kirby. but im going to change it now. need to stay fresh.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Fri May 28, 2010 9:15 pm

GEARS OF WAR IS PUBLISHED BY MICROSOFT GAMES STUDIOS! GEARS OF WAR IS PROPERTY OF MICROSOFT, MICROSOFT DECIDES WHICH PLATFORMS GEARS OF WAR WILL BE ON! THEY LET CAPCOM PUT GEARS OF WAR SKINS IN LOST PLANET 2.

Shut up, Gears of War will never go to any platform that is not owned by Microsoft. Microsoft only wants that Gears of War franchise from them and they will keep it which is why they haven't bought them out. They usually buy individual franchises, not whole development studios because that is a good way to waste money.
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Fri May 28, 2010 9:24 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
GEARS OF WAR IS PUBLISHED BY MICROSOFT GAMES STUDIOS! GEARS OF WAR IS PROPERTY OF MICROSOFT, MICROSOFT DECIDES WHICH PLATFORMS GEARS OF WAR WILL BE ON! THEY LET CAPCOM PUT GEARS OF WAR SKINS IN LOST PLANET 2.

Shut up, Gears of War will never go to any platform that is not owned by Microsoft. Microsoft only wants that Gears of War franchise from them and they will keep it which is why they haven't bought them out. They usually buy individual franchises, not whole development studios because that is a good way to waste money.

its only published by microsoft becase epic want them to. and no epic dicideds were it gose not microsoft. and no microsoft dose not own gow.

you fail.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Fri May 28, 2010 9:46 pm

masterking wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
GEARS OF WAR IS PUBLISHED BY MICROSOFT GAMES STUDIOS! GEARS OF WAR IS PROPERTY OF MICROSOFT, MICROSOFT DECIDES WHICH PLATFORMS GEARS OF WAR WILL BE ON! THEY LET CAPCOM PUT GEARS OF WAR SKINS IN LOST PLANET 2.

Shut up, Gears of War will never go to any platform that is not owned by Microsoft. Microsoft only wants that Gears of War franchise from them and they will keep it which is why they haven't bought them out. They usually buy individual franchises, not whole development studios because that is a good way to waste money.

its only published by microsoft becase epic want them to. and no epic dicideds were it gose not microsoft. and no microsoft dose not own gow.

you fail.
YOU HAVE NO LOGIC TO YOUR ARGUMENT.
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Fri May 28, 2010 9:49 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
GEARS OF WAR IS PUBLISHED BY MICROSOFT GAMES STUDIOS! GEARS OF WAR IS PROPERTY OF MICROSOFT, MICROSOFT DECIDES WHICH PLATFORMS GEARS OF WAR WILL BE ON! THEY LET CAPCOM PUT GEARS OF WAR SKINS IN LOST PLANET 2.

Shut up, Gears of War will never go to any platform that is not owned by Microsoft. Microsoft only wants that Gears of War franchise from them and they will keep it which is why they haven't bought them out. They usually buy individual franchises, not whole development studios because that is a good way to waste money.

its only published by microsoft becase epic want them to. and no epic dicideds were it gose not microsoft. and no microsoft dose not own gow.

you fail.
YOU HAVE NO LOGIC TO YOUR ARGUMENT.

me or him. becaswe i only put out fact there.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Fri May 28, 2010 9:52 pm

masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
GEARS OF WAR IS PUBLISHED BY MICROSOFT GAMES STUDIOS! GEARS OF WAR IS PROPERTY OF MICROSOFT, MICROSOFT DECIDES WHICH PLATFORMS GEARS OF WAR WILL BE ON! THEY LET CAPCOM PUT GEARS OF WAR SKINS IN LOST PLANET 2.

Shut up, Gears of War will never go to any platform that is not owned by Microsoft. Microsoft only wants that Gears of War franchise from them and they will keep it which is why they haven't bought them out. They usually buy individual franchises, not whole development studios because that is a good way to waste money.

its only published by microsoft becase epic want them to. and no epic dicideds were it gose not microsoft. and no microsoft dose not own gow.

you fail.
YOU HAVE NO LOGIC TO YOUR ARGUMENT.

me or him. becaswe i only put out fact there.
Your argument about gears going multiplatform.
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Fri May 28, 2010 9:58 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
GEARS OF WAR IS PUBLISHED BY MICROSOFT GAMES STUDIOS! GEARS OF WAR IS PROPERTY OF MICROSOFT, MICROSOFT DECIDES WHICH PLATFORMS GEARS OF WAR WILL BE ON! THEY LET CAPCOM PUT GEARS OF WAR SKINS IN LOST PLANET 2.

Shut up, Gears of War will never go to any platform that is not owned by Microsoft. Microsoft only wants that Gears of War franchise from them and they will keep it which is why they haven't bought them out. They usually buy individual franchises, not whole development studios because that is a good way to waste money.

its only published by microsoft becase epic want them to. and no epic dicideds were it gose not microsoft. and no microsoft dose not own gow.

you fail.
YOU HAVE NO LOGIC TO YOUR ARGUMENT.

me or him. becaswe i only put out fact there.
Your argument about gears going multiplatform.

why??? becase your a fanboy and you cant imagin any company wanting to make money and turn away from microsoft?

ok that was harsh but you will not face it that there is a possibility(form wat CB has told me more then that) of it going mutiplatform.

btw im not caling you a fanboy im just saying you are looking at this form only one point of view.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Fri May 28, 2010 10:05 pm

masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
GEARS OF WAR IS PUBLISHED BY MICROSOFT GAMES STUDIOS! GEARS OF WAR IS PROPERTY OF MICROSOFT, MICROSOFT DECIDES WHICH PLATFORMS GEARS OF WAR WILL BE ON! THEY LET CAPCOM PUT GEARS OF WAR SKINS IN LOST PLANET 2.

Shut up, Gears of War will never go to any platform that is not owned by Microsoft. Microsoft only wants that Gears of War franchise from them and they will keep it which is why they haven't bought them out. They usually buy individual franchises, not whole development studios because that is a good way to waste money.

its only published by microsoft becase epic want them to. and no epic dicideds were it gose not microsoft. and no microsoft dose not own gow.

you fail.
YOU HAVE NO LOGIC TO YOUR ARGUMENT.

me or him. becaswe i only put out fact there.
Your argument about gears going multiplatform.

why??? becase your a fanboy and you cant imagin any company wanting to make money and turn away from microsoft?

ok that was harsh but you will not face it that there is a possibility(form wat CB has told me more then that) of it going mutiplatform.

btw im not caling you a fanboy im just saying you are looking at this form only one point of view.
Ahem i would like to point out im a multiconsole owner anyways the reason gears wont go multiplat is because 1. theyd have to get a new publisher 2. it would hurt ms relations 3. theyd have to take a risk because potentionally ps3 owners wouldnt buy the game and they would lose money now granted another system might get a spin off but most likely not a full game.
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Fri May 28, 2010 10:20 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
GEARS OF WAR IS PUBLISHED BY MICROSOFT GAMES STUDIOS! GEARS OF WAR IS PROPERTY OF MICROSOFT, MICROSOFT DECIDES WHICH PLATFORMS GEARS OF WAR WILL BE ON! THEY LET CAPCOM PUT GEARS OF WAR SKINS IN LOST PLANET 2.

Shut up, Gears of War will never go to any platform that is not owned by Microsoft. Microsoft only wants that Gears of War franchise from them and they will keep it which is why they haven't bought them out. They usually buy individual franchises, not whole development studios because that is a good way to waste money.

its only published by microsoft becase epic want them to. and no epic dicideds were it gose not microsoft. and no microsoft dose not own gow.

you fail.
YOU HAVE NO LOGIC TO YOUR ARGUMENT.

me or him. becaswe i only put out fact there.
Your argument about gears going multiplatform.

why??? becase your a fanboy and you cant imagin any company wanting to make money and turn away from microsoft?

ok that was harsh but you will not face it that there is a possibility(form wat CB has told me more then that) of it going mutiplatform.

btw im not caling you a fanboy im just saying you are looking at this form only one point of view.
Ahem i would like to point out im a multiconsole owner anyways the reason gears wont go multiplat is because 1. theyd have to get a new publisher 2. it would hurt ms relations 3. theyd have to take a risk because potentionally ps3 owners wouldnt buy the game and they would lose money now granted another system might get a spin off but most likely not a full game.

ea partners ^^, they dont realy need that relasionship with ms if they go mutiplat, do you realy think ps3 owner would not buy gow????? if you do i question your intellgents.

btw spin offs are full games, and i dont realy care if you only have a wii LOL
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Fri May 28, 2010 10:24 pm

masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
GEARS OF WAR IS PUBLISHED BY MICROSOFT GAMES STUDIOS! GEARS OF WAR IS PROPERTY OF MICROSOFT, MICROSOFT DECIDES WHICH PLATFORMS GEARS OF WAR WILL BE ON! THEY LET CAPCOM PUT GEARS OF WAR SKINS IN LOST PLANET 2.

Shut up, Gears of War will never go to any platform that is not owned by Microsoft. Microsoft only wants that Gears of War franchise from them and they will keep it which is why they haven't bought them out. They usually buy individual franchises, not whole development studios because that is a good way to waste money.

its only published by microsoft becase epic want them to. and no epic dicideds were it gose not microsoft. and no microsoft dose not own gow.

you fail.
YOU HAVE NO LOGIC TO YOUR ARGUMENT.

me or him. becaswe i only put out fact there.
Your argument about gears going multiplatform.

why??? becase your a fanboy and you cant imagin any company wanting to make money and turn away from microsoft?

ok that was harsh but you will not face it that there is a possibility(form wat CB has told me more then that) of it going mutiplatform.

btw im not caling you a fanboy im just saying you are looking at this form only one point of view.
Ahem i would like to point out im a multiconsole owner anyways the reason gears wont go multiplat is because 1. theyd have to get a new publisher 2. it would hurt ms relations 3. theyd have to take a risk because potentionally ps3 owners wouldnt buy the game and they would lose money now granted another system might get a spin off but most likely not a full game.

ea partners ^^, they dont realy need that relasionship with ms if they go mutiplat, do you realy think ps3 owner would not buy gow????? if you do i question your intellgents.

btw spin offs are full games, and i dont realy care if you only have a wii LOL
I SOWWEY IM NOT INTELLEGNETSENCE ENQUPG GOR UZSSS. its a risk and i have all consoles im just not and yes devs want to get help from ms so they dont want to screw ms over dumbass
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Fri May 28, 2010 10:28 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
GEARS OF WAR IS PUBLISHED BY MICROSOFT GAMES STUDIOS! GEARS OF WAR IS PROPERTY OF MICROSOFT, MICROSOFT DECIDES WHICH PLATFORMS GEARS OF WAR WILL BE ON! THEY LET CAPCOM PUT GEARS OF WAR SKINS IN LOST PLANET 2.

Shut up, Gears of War will never go to any platform that is not owned by Microsoft. Microsoft only wants that Gears of War franchise from them and they will keep it which is why they haven't bought them out. They usually buy individual franchises, not whole development studios because that is a good way to waste money.

its only published by microsoft becase epic want them to. and no epic dicideds were it gose not microsoft. and no microsoft dose not own gow.

you fail.
YOU HAVE NO LOGIC TO YOUR ARGUMENT.

me or him. becaswe i only put out fact there.
Your argument about gears going multiplatform.

why??? becase your a fanboy and you cant imagin any company wanting to make money and turn away from microsoft?

ok that was harsh but you will not face it that there is a possibility(form wat CB has told me more then that) of it going mutiplatform.

btw im not caling you a fanboy im just saying you are looking at this form only one point of view.
Ahem i would like to point out im a multiconsole owner anyways the reason gears wont go multiplat is because 1. theyd have to get a new publisher 2. it would hurt ms relations 3. theyd have to take a risk because potentionally ps3 owners wouldnt buy the game and they would lose money now granted another system might get a spin off but most likely not a full game.

ea partners ^^, they dont realy need that relasionship with ms if they go mutiplat, do you realy think ps3 owner would not buy gow????? if you do i question your intellgents.

btw spin offs are full games, and i dont realy care if you only have a wii LOL
I SOWWEY IM NOT INTELLEGNETSENCE ENQUPG GOR UZSSS. its a risk and i have all consoles im just not and yes devs want to get help from ms so they dont want to screw ms over dumbass

lol, i am a dev ^^

most devs unless owned by mic or sony dont get much help if any (incluting epic) though epic dose not need help ^^, they got money pooring out of that little program known as unreal. oh and sony dose help a little more ^^
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Fri May 28, 2010 10:49 pm

masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
GEARS OF WAR IS PUBLISHED BY MICROSOFT GAMES STUDIOS! GEARS OF WAR IS PROPERTY OF MICROSOFT, MICROSOFT DECIDES WHICH PLATFORMS GEARS OF WAR WILL BE ON! THEY LET CAPCOM PUT GEARS OF WAR SKINS IN LOST PLANET 2.

Shut up, Gears of War will never go to any platform that is not owned by Microsoft. Microsoft only wants that Gears of War franchise from them and they will keep it which is why they haven't bought them out. They usually buy individual franchises, not whole development studios because that is a good way to waste money.

its only published by microsoft becase epic want them to. and no epic dicideds were it gose not microsoft. and no microsoft dose not own gow.

you fail.
YOU HAVE NO LOGIC TO YOUR ARGUMENT.

me or him. becaswe i only put out fact there.
Your argument about gears going multiplatform.

why??? becase your a fanboy and you cant imagin any company wanting to make money and turn away from microsoft?

ok that was harsh but you will not face it that there is a possibility(form wat CB has told me more then that) of it going mutiplatform.

btw im not caling you a fanboy im just saying you are looking at this form only one point of view.
Ahem i would like to point out im a multiconsole owner anyways the reason gears wont go multiplat is because 1. theyd have to get a new publisher 2. it would hurt ms relations 3. theyd have to take a risk because potentionally ps3 owners wouldnt buy the game and they would lose money now granted another system might get a spin off but most likely not a full game.

ea partners ^^, they dont realy need that relasionship with ms if they go mutiplat, do you realy think ps3 owner would not buy gow????? if you do i question your intellgents.

btw spin offs are full games, and i dont realy care if you only have a wii LOL
I SOWWEY IM NOT INTELLEGNETSENCE ENQUPG GOR UZSSS. its a risk and i have all consoles im just not and yes devs want to get help from ms so they dont want to screw ms over dumbass

lol, i am a dev ^^

most devs unless owned by mic or sony dont get much help if any (incluting epic) though epic dose not need help ^^, they got money pooring out of that little program known as unreal. oh and sony dose help a little more ^^
proof. what you do not have. Sleep
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Fri May 28, 2010 11:16 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
GEARS OF WAR IS PUBLISHED BY MICROSOFT GAMES STUDIOS! GEARS OF WAR IS PROPERTY OF MICROSOFT, MICROSOFT DECIDES WHICH PLATFORMS GEARS OF WAR WILL BE ON! THEY LET CAPCOM PUT GEARS OF WAR SKINS IN LOST PLANET 2.

Shut up, Gears of War will never go to any platform that is not owned by Microsoft. Microsoft only wants that Gears of War franchise from them and they will keep it which is why they haven't bought them out. They usually buy individual franchises, not whole development studios because that is a good way to waste money.

its only published by microsoft becase epic want them to. and no epic dicideds were it gose not microsoft. and no microsoft dose not own gow.

you fail.
YOU HAVE NO LOGIC TO YOUR ARGUMENT.

me or him. becaswe i only put out fact there.
Your argument about gears going multiplatform.

why??? becase your a fanboy and you cant imagin any company wanting to make money and turn away from microsoft?

ok that was harsh but you will not face it that there is a possibility(form wat CB has told me more then that) of it going mutiplatform.

btw im not caling you a fanboy im just saying you are looking at this form only one point of view.
Ahem i would like to point out im a multiconsole owner anyways the reason gears wont go multiplat is because 1. theyd have to get a new publisher 2. it would hurt ms relations 3. theyd have to take a risk because potentionally ps3 owners wouldnt buy the game and they would lose money now granted another system might get a spin off but most likely not a full game.

ea partners ^^, they dont realy need that relasionship with ms if they go mutiplat, do you realy think ps3 owner would not buy gow????? if you do i question your intellgents.

btw spin offs are full games, and i dont realy care if you only have a wii LOL
I SOWWEY IM NOT INTELLEGNETSENCE ENQUPG GOR UZSSS. its a risk and i have all consoles im just not and yes devs want to get help from ms so they dont want to screw ms over dumbass

lol, i am a dev ^^

most devs unless owned by mic or sony dont get much help if any (incluting epic) though epic dose not need help ^^, they got money pooring out of that little program known as unreal. oh and sony dose help a little more ^^
proof. what you do not have. Sleep

proof? this is all common knolage. if you dont know this shit your nothing more then a brainless troll. comon man im playing you like a violin lol!
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Fri May 28, 2010 11:29 pm

masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
GEARS OF WAR IS PUBLISHED BY MICROSOFT GAMES STUDIOS! GEARS OF WAR IS PROPERTY OF MICROSOFT, MICROSOFT DECIDES WHICH PLATFORMS GEARS OF WAR WILL BE ON! THEY LET CAPCOM PUT GEARS OF WAR SKINS IN LOST PLANET 2.

Shut up, Gears of War will never go to any platform that is not owned by Microsoft. Microsoft only wants that Gears of War franchise from them and they will keep it which is why they haven't bought them out. They usually buy individual franchises, not whole development studios because that is a good way to waste money.

its only published by microsoft becase epic want them to. and no epic dicideds were it gose not microsoft. and no microsoft dose not own gow.

you fail.
YOU HAVE NO LOGIC TO YOUR ARGUMENT.

me or him. becaswe i only put out fact there.
Your argument about gears going multiplatform.

why??? becase your a fanboy and you cant imagin any company wanting to make money and turn away from microsoft?

ok that was harsh but you will not face it that there is a possibility(form wat CB has told me more then that) of it going mutiplatform.

btw im not caling you a fanboy im just saying you are looking at this form only one point of view.
Ahem i would like to point out im a multiconsole owner anyways the reason gears wont go multiplat is because 1. theyd have to get a new publisher 2. it would hurt ms relations 3. theyd have to take a risk because potentionally ps3 owners wouldnt buy the game and they would lose money now granted another system might get a spin off but most likely not a full game.

ea partners ^^, they dont realy need that relasionship with ms if they go mutiplat, do you realy think ps3 owner would not buy gow????? if you do i question your intellgents.

btw spin offs are full games, and i dont realy care if you only have a wii LOL
I SOWWEY IM NOT INTELLEGNETSENCE ENQUPG GOR UZSSS. its a risk and i have all consoles im just not and yes devs want to get help from ms so they dont want to screw ms over dumbass

lol, i am a dev ^^

most devs unless owned by mic or sony dont get much help if any (incluting epic) though epic dose not need help ^^, they got money pooring out of that little program known as unreal. oh and sony dose help a little more ^^
proof. what you do not have. Sleep

proof? this is all common knolage. if you dont know this shit your nothing more then a brainless troll. comon man im playing you like a violin lol!
i was talking about you being a dev but ms does help 3rd party devs its common knoledge youve done nothing but ramble out the same bullshit
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Sat May 29, 2010 12:21 am

Gears of War is published by Microsoft. Gears of War 3 is being published by Microsoft Games Studios right now. Microsoft has the publishing rights to Gears of War 3. Stop being such an idiot fanboy. Just because they are 3rd party that means they don't make exclusives?

Not to mention that it was Microsoft who said that Gears of War 3 would be released next April. It was Microsoft who decided the date so the game sales don't clash with Halo Reach. It will be 360 exclusive. How the hell can you think Gears 3 will go to the PS3?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Sat May 29, 2010 12:24 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Gears of War is published by Microsoft. Gears of War 3 is being published by Microsoft Games Studios right now. Microsoft has the publishing rights to Gears of War 3. Stop being such an idiot fanboy. Just because they are 3rd party that means they don't make exclusives?

Not to mention that it was Microsoft who said that Gears of War 3 would be released next April. It was Microsoft who decided the date so the game sales don't clash with Halo Reach. It will be 360 exclusive. How the hell can you think Gears 3 will go to the PS3?

Exactly. It's so fucking simple.
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Mon May 31, 2010 7:11 am

ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Gears of War is published by Microsoft. Gears of War 3 is being published by Microsoft Games Studios right now. Microsoft has the publishing rights to Gears of War 3. Stop being such an idiot fanboy. Just because they are 3rd party that means they don't make exclusives?

Not to mention that it was Microsoft who said that Gears of War 3 would be released next April. It was Microsoft who decided the date so the game sales don't clash with Halo Reach. It will be 360 exclusive. How the hell can you think Gears 3 will go to the PS3?

Exactly. It's so fucking simple.


ok you guys oviusly dont know any thing about the induster.

microsoft is publishing right now. but it could be changed very easy. when gow1,2,3 go to ps3 it will be published by some one else. its that simple.

btw i wounder how got butter hert becase i say somthing about the possibility of gow going to ps3 they block me LOL FAIL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   

Back to top Go down
 
Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Microsoft Admits Xbox One Was an Epic Failure!
» Happy Birthday Epic...
» Check out these 10 commandments out Epic win.
» Alternate MyCard Purchase Method
» Epic Questing

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: