This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfshiemhere
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class


Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:49 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
but as long as they got the sales .
Sorry to butt in but are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You need sales to thrive.........Dreamcast didnt have sales.

Good or bad........is irrelevant if the market doesnt want to buy your product.
I don't care about marketing, I'm not a businessman for the damned industry and neither is anyone here.
Are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:51 am

Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
but as long as they got the sales .
Sorry to butt in but are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You need sales to thrive.........Dreamcast didnt have sales.

Good or bad........is irrelevant if the market doesnt want to buy your product.
I don't care about marketing, I'm not a businessman for the damned industry and neither is anyone here.
Are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You dont care about marketing............yet Im SURE you cared when Dreamcast was discontinued.

You need sales to enjoy your console longer and you KNOW it.

Dreamcast was a great console.........doesnt make it the winner.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Wolfshiemhere
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class


Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:58 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
but as long as they got the sales .
Sorry to butt in but are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You need sales to thrive.........Dreamcast didnt have sales.

Good or bad........is irrelevant if the market doesnt want to buy your product.
I don't care about marketing, I'm not a businessman for the damned industry and neither is anyone here.
Are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You dont care about marketing............yet Im SURE you cared when Dreamcast was discontinued.

You need sales to enjoy your console longer and you KNOW it.

Dreamcast was a great console.........doesnt make it the winner.
I enjoyed many great games on my console.
Great games that I still remember to this day. I supported my console and enjoyed it and because of the shit marketing plan by Sega others didn't enjoy it in number. Am I suppose to love it less because of that?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:59 am

Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
but as long as they got the sales .
Sorry to butt in but are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You need sales to thrive.........Dreamcast didnt have sales.

Good or bad........is irrelevant if the market doesnt want to buy your product.
I don't care about marketing, I'm not a businessman for the damned industry and neither is anyone here.
Are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You dont care about marketing............yet Im SURE you cared when Dreamcast was discontinued.

You need sales to enjoy your console longer and you KNOW it.

Dreamcast was a great console.........doesnt make it the winner.
I enjoyed many great games on my console.
Great games that I still remember to this day. I supported my console and enjoyed it and because of the shit marketing plan by Sega others didn't enjoy it in number. Am I suppose to love it less because of that?
The point isn't enjoying your console, it's just showing numbers that your console sold more. I guess if you had more than one console you wouldn't care that much but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:00 am

Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
but as long as they got the sales .
Sorry to butt in but are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You need sales to thrive.........Dreamcast didnt have sales.

Good or bad........is irrelevant if the market doesnt want to buy your product.
I don't care about marketing, I'm not a businessman for the damned industry and neither is anyone here.
Are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You dont care about marketing............yet Im SURE you cared when Dreamcast was discontinued.

You need sales to enjoy your console longer and you KNOW it.

Dreamcast was a great console.........doesnt make it the winner.
I enjoyed many great games on my console.
Great games that I still remember to this day. I supported my console and enjoyed it and because of the shit marketing plan by Sega others didn't enjoy it in number. Am I suppose to love it less because of that?

No, but because it was discontinued...........you missed out on future classics for your memory. But since devs couldnt develop those great games for your memories due to it being discontinued..........well youd get the idea.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Jackofcandle



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:04 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
but as long as they got the sales .
Sorry to butt in but are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You need sales to thrive.........Dreamcast didnt have sales.

Good or bad........is irrelevant if the market doesnt want to buy your product.
I don't care about marketing, I'm not a businessman for the damned industry and neither is anyone here.
Are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You dont care about marketing............yet Im SURE you cared when Dreamcast was discontinued.

You need sales to enjoy your console longer and you KNOW it.

Dreamcast was a great console.........doesnt make it the winner.
I enjoyed many great games on my console.
Great games that I still remember to this day. I supported my console and enjoyed it and because of the shit marketing plan by Sega others didn't enjoy it in number. Am I suppose to love it less because of that?

No, but because it was discontinued...........you missed out on future classics for your memory. But since devs couldnt develop those great games for your memories due to it being discontinued..........well youd get the idea.


SALES MATTER GUYS!

AVATAR IS THE GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME!


Heres one for you, have you ever heard of Citizen Kane?

You ever wonder why the Academy Awards are voted on by a private group of people and not the public? Because the public is dumb. It's called a herd mentality, and humans, being animals, are prone to it. Then again i can't blame you for not knowing about that since you're still in high school.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:06 am

Jackofcandle wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
but as long as they got the sales .
Sorry to butt in but are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You need sales to thrive.........Dreamcast didnt have sales.

Good or bad........is irrelevant if the market doesnt want to buy your product.
I don't care about marketing, I'm not a businessman for the damned industry and neither is anyone here.
Are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You dont care about marketing............yet Im SURE you cared when Dreamcast was discontinued.

You need sales to enjoy your console longer and you KNOW it.

Dreamcast was a great console.........doesnt make it the winner.
I enjoyed many great games on my console.
Great games that I still remember to this day. I supported my console and enjoyed it and because of the shit marketing plan by Sega others didn't enjoy it in number. Am I suppose to love it less because of that?

No, but because it was discontinued...........you missed out on future classics for your memory. But since devs couldnt develop those great games for your memories due to it being discontinued..........well youd get the idea.


SALES MATTER GUYS!

AVATAR IS THE GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME!


Heres one for you, have you ever heard of Citizen Kane?

You ever wonder why the Academy Awards are voted on by a private group of people and not the public? Because the public is dumb. It's called a herd mentality, and humans, being animals, are prone to it. Then again i can't blame you for not knowing about that since you're still in high school.

movies and games are different.

Sales matter..............Dreamcast dies due to a lack of it. case closed.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Wolfshiemhere
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class


Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:07 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
but as long as they got the sales .
Sorry to butt in but are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You need sales to thrive.........Dreamcast didnt have sales.

Good or bad........is irrelevant if the market doesnt want to buy your product.
I don't care about marketing, I'm not a businessman for the damned industry and neither is anyone here.
Are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You dont care about marketing............yet Im SURE you cared when Dreamcast was discontinued.

You need sales to enjoy your console longer and you KNOW it.

Dreamcast was a great console.........doesnt make it the winner.
I enjoyed many great games on my console.
Great games that I still remember to this day. I supported my console and enjoyed it and because of the shit marketing plan by Sega others didn't enjoy it in number. Am I suppose to love it less because of that?

No, but because it was discontinued...........you missed out on future classics for your memory. But since devs couldnt develop those great games for your memories due to it being discontinued..........well youd get the idea.
And? I supported it and got my friends to support it? What could I have done?
Also, why is majority sales so popular when in each console I can find
1. A series of populated game servers
2. A series of popular games I like
3. The console to live its full life and cycle

I don't see the reasoning at all. It's like pretending you're on a team you're not
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:08 am

Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
but as long as they got the sales .
Sorry to butt in but are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You need sales to thrive.........Dreamcast didnt have sales.

Good or bad........is irrelevant if the market doesnt want to buy your product.
I don't care about marketing, I'm not a businessman for the damned industry and neither is anyone here.
Are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You dont care about marketing............yet Im SURE you cared when Dreamcast was discontinued.

You need sales to enjoy your console longer and you KNOW it.

Dreamcast was a great console.........doesnt make it the winner.
I enjoyed many great games on my console.
Great games that I still remember to this day. I supported my console and enjoyed it and because of the shit marketing plan by Sega others didn't enjoy it in number. Am I suppose to love it less because of that?

No, but because it was discontinued...........you missed out on future classics for your memory. But since devs couldnt develop those great games for your memories due to it being discontinued..........well youd get the idea.
And? I supported it and got my friends to support it? What could I have done?
Also, why is majority sales so popular when in each console I can find
1. A series of populated game servers
2. A series of popular games I like
3. The console to live its full life and cycle

I don't see the reasoning at all. It's like pretending you're on a team you're not

majority sales enables #1 - 3 to last longer.

But aside from that..........you clearly arent a fanboy to see. Its like being a fan of your favourite sports team. If you are a console hugger hippie who loves everything equally, this place isnt for you.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Alice
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:12 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
but as long as they got the sales .
Sorry to butt in but are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You need sales to thrive.........Dreamcast didnt have sales.

Good or bad........is irrelevant if the market doesnt want to buy your product.
I don't care about marketing, I'm not a businessman for the damned industry and neither is anyone here.
Are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You dont care about marketing............yet Im SURE you cared when Dreamcast was discontinued.

You need sales to enjoy your console longer and you KNOW it.

Dreamcast was a great console.........doesnt make it the winner.
I enjoyed many great games on my console.
Great games that I still remember to this day. I supported my console and enjoyed it and because of the shit marketing plan by Sega others didn't enjoy it in number. Am I suppose to love it less because of that?

No, but because it was discontinued...........you missed out on future classics for your memory. But since devs couldnt develop those great games for your memories due to it being discontinued..........well youd get the idea.
And? I supported it and got my friends to support it? What could I have done?
Also, why is majority sales so popular when in each console I can find
1. A series of populated game servers
2. A series of popular games I like
3. The console to live its full life and cycle

I don't see the reasoning at all. It's like pretending you're on a team you're not

majority sales enables #1 - 3 to last longer.

But aside from that..........you clearly arent a fanboy to see. Its like being a fan of your favourite sports team. If you are a console hugger hippie who loves everything equally, this place isnt for you.
You love stating this sports team theory. Some people just enjoy their consoles, they don't see a reason to bash another to feel better about themselves. Just like people with sport teams, some enjoy their teams and of course they hate it when they lose. But that doesn't mean they bash every other team every chance they get. There is a difference, you're an extreme xbox fanboy like it or not. And theres nothing wrong with that enjoy your console. But it's not the same as a person cheering on their favorite team.
Back to top Go down
Wolfshiemhere
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class


Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:15 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:

No, but because it was discontinued...........you missed out on future classics for your memory. But since devs couldnt develop those great games for your memories due to it being discontinued..........well youd get the idea.
And? I supported it and got my friends to support it? What could I have done?
Also, why is majority sales so popular when in each console I can find
1. A series of populated game servers
2. A series of popular games I like
3. The console to live its full life and cycle

I don't see the reasoning at all. It's like pretending you're on a team you're not

majority sales enables #1 - 3 to last longer.
.[/quote]

They are both lasting 10 years so why even give a shit?
Or is that "sports team" response again? It's just silly to deliberately stunt yourself by choosing a "team" though.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:16 am

Alice wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
but as long as they got the sales .
Sorry to butt in but are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You need sales to thrive.........Dreamcast didnt have sales.

Good or bad........is irrelevant if the market doesnt want to buy your product.
I don't care about marketing, I'm not a businessman for the damned industry and neither is anyone here.
Are you saying the Dreamcast was a bad console?

You dont care about marketing............yet Im SURE you cared when Dreamcast was discontinued.

You need sales to enjoy your console longer and you KNOW it.

Dreamcast was a great console.........doesnt make it the winner.
I enjoyed many great games on my console.
Great games that I still remember to this day. I supported my console and enjoyed it and because of the shit marketing plan by Sega others didn't enjoy it in number. Am I suppose to love it less because of that?

No, but because it was discontinued...........you missed out on future classics for your memory. But since devs couldnt develop those great games for your memories due to it being discontinued..........well youd get the idea.
And? I supported it and got my friends to support it? What could I have done?
Also, why is majority sales so popular when in each console I can find
1. A series of populated game servers
2. A series of popular games I like
3. The console to live its full life and cycle

I don't see the reasoning at all. It's like pretending you're on a team you're not

majority sales enables #1 - 3 to last longer.

But aside from that..........you clearly arent a fanboy to see. Its like being a fan of your favourite sports team. If you are a console hugger hippie who loves everything equally, this place isnt for you.
You love stating this sports team theory. Some people just enjoy their consoles, they don't see a reason to bash another to feel better about themselves. Just like people with sport teams, some enjoy their teams and of course they hate it when they lose. But that doesn't mean they bash every other team every chance they get. There is a difference, you're an extreme xbox fanboy like it or not. And theres nothing wrong with that enjoy your console. But it's not the same as a person cheering on their favorite team.

there are always sports team rivalries..........and each side hates the other automatically because of it.

Multiconsole owners...........good for you. I have no problem with you. I have a problem with ps3 only owners as they are in my opinion, the rival. Simple.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:16 am

Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:

No, but because it was discontinued...........you missed out on future classics for your memory. But since devs couldnt develop those great games for your memories due to it being discontinued..........well youd get the idea.
And? I supported it and got my friends to support it? What could I have done?
Also, why is majority sales so popular when in each console I can find
1. A series of populated game servers
2. A series of popular games I like
3. The console to live its full life and cycle

I don't see the reasoning at all. It's like pretending you're on a team you're not

majority sales enables #1 - 3 to last longer.
.

They are both lasting 10 years so why even give a shit?
Or is that "sports team" response again? It's just silly to deliberately stunt yourself by choosing a "team" though.[/quote]

both last 10 years............but only one will have more marketshare and more A, AA, AAA games.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Wolfshiemhere
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class


Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:24 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:

No, but because it was discontinued...........you missed out on future classics for your memory. But since devs couldnt develop those great games for your memories due to it being discontinued..........well youd get the idea.
And? I supported it and got my friends to support it? What could I have done?
Also, why is majority sales so popular when in each console I can find
1. A series of populated game servers
2. A series of popular games I like
3. The console to live its full life and cycle

I don't see the reasoning at all. It's like pretending you're on a team you're not

majority sales enables #1 - 3 to last longer.
.

They are both lasting 10 years so why even give a shit?
Or is that "sports team" response again? It's just silly to deliberately stunt yourself by choosing a "team" though.

both last 10 years............but only one will have more marketshare and more A, AA, AAA games.[/quote]
You say that the money allows them to provide the most good shit and market longevity.
They it's brought to attention that they are both equal in their amount of good shit and market longevity.
Now you just care which one has the most money?
I feel really sorry for you, personally. I'm not even trolling. As a gamer I can't believe gaming has taken a turn to not caring about the games OR EVEN THE CONSOLE anymore but a fervent focus on supporting one company on the grounds it's like supporting a team. That kind of deliberate stunting is amazing. I can't even call you a gamer anymore, my god.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:28 am

Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:

No, but because it was discontinued...........you missed out on future classics for your memory. But since devs couldnt develop those great games for your memories due to it being discontinued..........well youd get the idea.
And? I supported it and got my friends to support it? What could I have done?
Also, why is majority sales so popular when in each console I can find
1. A series of populated game servers
2. A series of popular games I like
3. The console to live its full life and cycle

I don't see the reasoning at all. It's like pretending you're on a team you're not

majority sales enables #1 - 3 to last longer.
.

They are both lasting 10 years so why even give a shit?
Or is that "sports team" response again? It's just silly to deliberately stunt yourself by choosing a "team" though.

both last 10 years............but only one will have more marketshare and more A, AA, AAA games.
You say that the money allows them to provide the most good shit and market longevity.
They it's brought to attention that they are both equal in their amount of good shit and market longevity.
Now you just care which one has the most money?
I feel really sorry for you, personally. I'm not even trolling. As a gamer I can't believe gaming has taken a turn to not caring about the games OR EVEN THE CONSOLE anymore but a fervent focus on supporting one company on the grounds it's like supporting a team. That kind of deliberate stunting is amazing. I can't even call you a gamer anymore, my god.[/quote]

To be a true gamer is in my opinion...........to care about the games, the console, AND the corporations that make the consoles.

People like you will jump from one console to the next blindly. People who care about the industry as much as the games themselves are people who truly care about gaming.

but thats just me.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Wolfshiemhere
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class


Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:32 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:

No, but because it was discontinued...........you missed out on future classics for your memory. But since devs couldnt develop those great games for your memories due to it being discontinued..........well youd get the idea.
And? I supported it and got my friends to support it? What could I have done?
Also, why is majority sales so popular when in each console I can find
1. A series of populated game servers
2. A series of popular games I like
3. The console to live its full life and cycle

I don't see the reasoning at all. It's like pretending you're on a team you're not

majority sales enables #1 - 3 to last longer.
.

They are both lasting 10 years so why even give a shit?
Or is that "sports team" response again? It's just silly to deliberately stunt yourself by choosing a "team" though.

both last 10 years............but only one will have more marketshare and more A, AA, AAA games.
You say that the money allows them to provide the most good shit and market longevity.
They it's brought to attention that they are both equal in their amount of good shit and market longevity.
Now you just care which one has the most money?
I feel really sorry for you, personally. I'm not even trolling. As a gamer I can't believe gaming has taken a turn to not caring about the games OR EVEN THE CONSOLE anymore but a fervent focus on supporting one company on the grounds it's like supporting a team. That kind of deliberate stunting is amazing. I can't even call you a gamer anymore, my god.

To be a true gamer is in my opinion...........to care about the games, the console, AND the corporations that make the consoles.

People like you will jump from one console to the next blindly. People who care about the industry as much as the games themselves are people who truly care about gaming.

but thats just me.[/quote]
So to become a gamer you must become a fanboy and blindly hate on the other side on the grounds that the businessmen you're supporting are competing against them?
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:36 am

Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:

No, but because it was discontinued...........you missed out on future classics for your memory. But since devs couldnt develop those great games for your memories due to it being discontinued..........well youd get the idea.
And? I supported it and got my friends to support it? What could I have done?
Also, why is majority sales so popular when in each console I can find
1. A series of populated game servers
2. A series of popular games I like
3. The console to live its full life and cycle

I don't see the reasoning at all. It's like pretending you're on a team you're not

majority sales enables #1 - 3 to last longer.
.

They are both lasting 10 years so why even give a shit?
Or is that "sports team" response again? It's just silly to deliberately stunt yourself by choosing a "team" though.

both last 10 years............but only one will have more marketshare and more A, AA, AAA games.
You say that the money allows them to provide the most good shit and market longevity.
They it's brought to attention that they are both equal in their amount of good shit and market longevity.
Now you just care which one has the most money?
I feel really sorry for you, personally. I'm not even trolling. As a gamer I can't believe gaming has taken a turn to not caring about the games OR EVEN THE CONSOLE anymore but a fervent focus on supporting one company on the grounds it's like supporting a team. That kind of deliberate stunting is amazing. I can't even call you a gamer anymore, my god.

To be a true gamer is in my opinion...........to care about the games, the console, AND the corporations that make the consoles.

People like you will jump from one console to the next blindly. People who care about the industry as much as the games themselves are people who truly care about gaming.

but thats just me.
So to become a gamer you must become a fanboy and blindly hate on the other side on the grounds that the businessmen you're supporting are competing against them?[/quote]

to become a true gamer, not a poser, you must take an active interest in the corporations that make our consoles.

To hate on the rivals is just..........for fun. geez.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Wolfshiemhere
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class


Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:37 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
to become a true gamer, not a poser, you must take an active interest in the corporations .
I would like this quote to represent the mentality of 360 fanboys from now on.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:39 am

Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
to become a true gamer, not a poser, you must take an active interest in the corporations .
I would like this quote to represent the mentality of 360 fanboys from now on.

same applies to ps3 fanboys. but ok. pretend it only applies to us.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
XmArT0X
Seaman Recruit


Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:45 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
to become a true gamer, not a poser, you must take an active interest in the corporations .
I would like this quote to represent the mentality of 360 fanboys from now on.

same applies to ps3 fanboys. but ok. pretend it only applies to us.

so you're saying you're just as bad as PS3 fanboys?
Back to top Go down
Media
Seaman
Seaman
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:46 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:


same applies to ps3 fanboys. but ok. pretend it only applies to us.

so then you are agreeing that you are of the same caliber of a...

ps3fanboy?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Media wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:


same applies to ps3 fanboys. but ok. pretend it only applies to us.

so then you are agreeing that you are of the same caliber of a...

ps3fanboy?
It's always easier to blame the opposing side. It takes a bigger man to avoid the situation altogether, if logic and reasoning doesn't work then you're only left with letting them choose their own path.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:11 am

Alice wrote:
Media wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:


same applies to ps3 fanboys. but ok. pretend it only applies to us.

so then you are agreeing that you are of the same caliber of a...

ps3fanboy?
It's always easier to blame the opposing side. It takes a bigger man to avoid the situation altogether, if logic and reasoning doesn't work then you're only left with letting them choose their own path.

What....are you?
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Media wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:


same applies to ps3 fanboys. but ok. pretend it only applies to us.

so then you are agreeing that you are of the same caliber of a...

ps3fanboy?

nice try. Im saying fanboy mentality is universal. Doesnt mean one cant win over the other.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:46 am

" Hardware Tech Isn't a Priority - Bring up the Xbox, PS2, Gamecube generation as well as this one for evidence. These two generations are the most current and therefore the most compelling evidence. The XBox had the tech and power. Built in hard drive, 4 controller ports, DLC, patches, superior online, superior graphics, reliable......yet it lost to the PS2. Sony gamers proved that they value games over console tech. Same with this generation as the Wii is winning despite it being the weakest from a features/tech standpoint. The PS3, being the most powerful console, also has the least market share, showing just how gamers prefer games over whats under the hood. "


Don't let the PS3 extermists fool you. The X360's architecture is not only more efficient but in alot of ways better than the PS3's architecture. The Xenos blows away the RSX in terms of vertex calculations, shader architecture, fill rate, and memory efficiency. The RSX needs the Cell to help it out with some of the workload.

I'm going to create a detailed explanation soon with sources and everything on the Hardware section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   

Back to top Go down
 
The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Thoughts on a mobile Tau list 1850 points
» Warmachine/Hordes Points Conversion
» [NEWS] Chicago Golden Demon Coverage!
» ~The hounds of Huron, 1500 points Astral Claws list~
» 1500 points 5th edition against Black Templars

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: