This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 28
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:58 am

baclava wrote:
have any of you touched a women before?

A what?
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 30
Location : Chernobyl NPP, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:47 am

baclava wrote:
have any of you touched a women before?

No, they take just one look at me and start touching themselves, haha
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Why is this a thread? Do you guys look for arguments with ps3 owners or something? If so thats pretty fucking weird.
Back to top Go down
Westley



Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:21 pm

I think the statement about Opinion + Industry Opinion > Opinion needs to be moved to the very top of the paragraph, otherwise point two just seems like my opinion > your opinion.

One more thing about point one: you need a more reliable source for sale information. That website doesn't update consistently, so some of the information may be outdated.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:51 pm

If you try and counter with "sales" you will announce you are not a gamer and don't care about gaming in the end you will lose.

Games: The only way to win in a games debate is not to announce (A,AA,AAA) since scores have been known to be wrong 80% of the time compared to the review.
The only thing a PS3 fan or anti-fanboy needs to do to counter this argument is announce the amount of exclusives each console has.

The main thing 360 has over PS3 is Halo Reach and Halo Wars. Everything else can get beaten pretty easily.
EDIT: This has more flaws than all the consoles combine. Not to be mean but I must be honest here. You will not win against ANY fanboy using these horrid tactics. I know they won't cause many fanboys lost to me for using similar tactics and I threw the facts in their face.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:56 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
I just show then funny pictures:


The PSMove remote style was developed from the 2001 prototype. Neither is less creative than the other.
Back to top Go down
txtman8095
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-12-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:33 pm

I sort of have to disagree on the online part, PSN has more online features like Vudu, Hulu Plus, Video Editor, NHL Center, MLB TV, and Remote Connection. All Xbox Live has over PSN is Cross Game Chat and Voice Messaging needless to say I like Live better.


Last edited by txtman8095 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/txtman8094
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:09 pm

txtman8095 wrote:
I sort of have to disagree on the online part, PSN has more online features like Vudu, Hulu Plus, Video Editor, and Remote Connection. All Xbox Live has over PSN is Cross Game Chat and Voice Messaging needless to say I like Live better.

XBL has ESPN. Kinda swamps all those.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:44 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
txtman8095 wrote:
I sort of have to disagree on the online part, PSN has more online features like Vudu, Hulu Plus, Video Editor, and Remote Connection. All Xbox Live has over PSN is Cross Game Chat and Voice Messaging needless to say I like Live better.

XBL has ESPN. Kinda swamps all those.

Google TV and Comcast kind of destroy that. Don't you need cable for Broadband anyway? (Rhetorical question)
It's an okay feature but utterly useless unless you someone don't have DTV service.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
If you try and counter with "sales" you will announce you are not a gamer and don't care about gaming in the end you will lose.

Games: The only way to win in a games debate is not to announce (A,AA,AAA) since scores have been known to be wrong 80% of the time compared to the review.
The only thing a PS3 fan or anti-fanboy needs to do to counter this argument is announce the amount of exclusives each console has.

The main thing 360 has over PS3 is Halo Reach and Halo Wars. Everything else can get beaten pretty easily.
EDIT: This has more flaws than all the consoles combine. Not to be mean but I must be honest here. You will not win against ANY fanboy using these horrid tactics. I know they won't cause many fanboys lost to me for using similar tactics and I threw the facts in their face.

Facts. Like how its a fact that Microsoft pay reviewers to score their games however they want..........
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:44 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
If you try and counter with "sales" you will announce you are not a gamer and don't care about gaming in the end you will lose.

Games: The only way to win in a games debate is not to announce (A,AA,AAA) since scores have been known to be wrong 80% of the time compared to the review.
The only thing a PS3 fan or anti-fanboy needs to do to counter this argument is announce the amount of exclusives each console has.

The main thing 360 has over PS3 is Halo Reach and Halo Wars. Everything else can get beaten pretty easily.
EDIT: This has more flaws than all the consoles combine. Not to be mean but I must be honest here. You will not win against ANY fanboy using these horrid tactics. I know they won't cause many fanboys lost to me for using similar tactics and I threw the facts in their face.

Facts. Like how its a fact that Microsoft pay reviewers to score their games however they want..........

Tell me, what was the last Halo that wasn't overscored? It was Halo CE. Halo 3 and ODST were heavily overrated.Tell me how that can happen. How can ODST scores not reflect off of the ODST review like they're two separate things?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
If you try and counter with "sales" you will announce you are not a gamer and don't care about gaming in the end you will lose.

Games: The only way to win in a games debate is not to announce (A,AA,AAA) since scores have been known to be wrong 80% of the time compared to the review.
The only thing a PS3 fan or anti-fanboy needs to do to counter this argument is announce the amount of exclusives each console has.

The main thing 360 has over PS3 is Halo Reach and Halo Wars. Everything else can get beaten pretty easily.
EDIT: This has more flaws than all the consoles combine. Not to be mean but I must be honest here. You will not win against ANY fanboy using these horrid tactics. I know they won't cause many fanboys lost to me for using similar tactics and I threw the facts in their face.

Facts. Like how its a fact that Microsoft pay reviewers to score their games however they want..........

Tell me, what was the last Halo that wasn't overscored? It was Halo CE. Halo 3 and ODST were heavily overrated.Tell me how that can happen. How can ODST scores not reflect off of the ODST review like they're two separate things?

Lets see what Halo 3 brought to the table:
Forge- The first real proper map editor for any console game, the creative freedom that it allowed players is still unparallel today
Multiplayer- Great new balanced multiplayer with excellent matchmaking that games in 2011 still can't match. Call of Duty matchmaking is horrible compared to Halo 3
Theater- Another first for console gaming. The ability to not only replay your games, but to pull the camera out and look at it from any angle you want.
Campaign- Great conclusion to a story. If you've played through the entire series, you will really appreciate the campaign.
Halo 3 had an overall metacritic average of 94, look at all the innovations that Bungie brought, it definitely deserves that score.

ODST:
Firefight- Gears of War 2 did do this first, but Bungie added a Halo twist to it by making it progressively harder by adding skulls every wave. Some of the funnest co-op I've ever played.
Campaign- Widely regarded as one of the best Halo campaigns to date. Story and music were top-notch.
ODST rated 83 overall on metacritic. As for you saying that the review isn't reflecting the score, this is Gamespot's review for which they gave it a 9/10:

Quote :
Halo 3: ODST is an excellent package. The delicate construction of the story adds a new wrinkle to the typical Halo plot, and the action-packed campaign levels are full of intense battles and surprising encounters. Firefight mode is a standout addition, crafting highly addictive cooperative battles for players to experience. It's disappointing that the competitive multiplayer hasn't received any updates or innovations from its Halo 3 incarnation, but it's as fun as it ever was, and well worth sinking more hours into if you haven't yet seen the many downloadable maps. ODST is a superb addition to the franchise and a must-play for anyone who craves top-notch action.

That summary paragraph sounds like a 9 to me.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:27 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Lets see what Halo 3 brought to the table:
Forge- The first real proper map editor for any console game, the creative freedom that it allowed players is still unparallel today
Multiplayer- Great new balanced multiplayer with excellent matchmaking that games in 2011 still can't match. Call of Duty matchmaking is horrible compared to Halo 3
Theater- Another first for console gaming. The ability to not only replay your games, but to pull the camera out and look at it from any angle you want.
Campaign- Great conclusion to a story. If you've played through the entire series, you will really appreciate the campaign.
Halo 3 had an overall metacritic average of 94, look at all the innovations that Bungie brought, it definitely deserves that score.

ODST:
Firefight- Gears of War 2 did do this first, but Bungie added a Halo twist to it by making it progressively harder by adding skulls every wave. Some of the funnest co-op I've ever played.
Campaign- Widely regarded as one of the best Halo campaigns to date. Story and music were top-notch.
ODST rated 83 overall on metacritic. As for you saying that the review isn't reflecting the score, this is Gamespot's review for which they gave it a 9/10:

Quote :
Halo 3: ODST is an excellent package. The delicate construction of the story adds a new wrinkle to the typical Halo plot, and the action-packed campaign levels are full of intense battles and surprising encounters. Firefight mode is a standout addition, crafting highly addictive cooperative battles for players to experience. It's disappointing that the competitive multiplayer hasn't received any updates or innovations from its Halo 3 incarnation, but it's as fun as it ever was, and well worth sinking more hours into if you haven't yet seen the many downloadable maps. ODST is a superb addition to the franchise and a must-play for anyone who craves top-notch action.

That summary paragraph sounds like a 9 to me.
ODST was terrible. This is coming from a damn Halo fan. Halo 3 is as good as Haze. Halo Reach is actually good though.
Forge is a great feature. The only feature I use now in Reach since I beat the campaign. And rarely go online. Will download a map and play it with friends.
Balanced multiplayer? Really? No. Halo CE had a balanced multiplayer. The addition of Forge removes a big chunk of balance.
And Halo 3 matchmaking is bad as well. Come on, I don't give a rats ass what level player I fight, GFG.
Theater was good, yes.
Campaign of Halo 3 wasn't that good. It's not even a conclusion John didn't die, he put himself into a stasis pod and told Cortana to wake him when she needed him. I enjoyed many other campaigns more so. I am a storyline fanatic if a game doesn't have a good storyline I may only go through it once, Halo 3 was one of those that I only went through once and was done, sold it.
It deserves a score of 85. Reach can keep its score though.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:23 am

Paratrooper1n0 wrote:

ODST was terrible. This is coming from a damn Halo fan. Halo 3 is as good as Haze. Halo Reach is actually good though.
Forge is a great feature. The only feature I use now in Reach since I beat the campaign. And rarely go online. Will download a map and play it with friends.
Balanced multiplayer? Really? No. Halo CE had a balanced multiplayer. The addition of Forge removes a big chunk of balance.
And Halo 3 matchmaking is bad as well. Come on, I don't give a rats ass what level player I fight, GFG.
Theater was good, yes.
Campaign of Halo 3 wasn't that good. It's not even a conclusion John didn't die, he put himself into a stasis pod and told Cortana to wake him when she needed him. I enjoyed many other campaigns more so. I am a storyline fanatic if a game doesn't have a good storyline I may only go through it once, Halo 3 was one of those that I only went through once and was done, sold it.
It deserves a score of 85. Reach can keep its score though.

What do you really considered a balanced multiplayer? Call of Duty. I really doubt that you are a Halo fan because if you have played Halo 3 online, there are no exploitable features that can get you shitloads of cheap kills, you actually have to work for your kills and it takes skill. Forge maps were not used in Halo 3 matchmaking so it has no effect on the balance of the game.

So would you rather a matchmaking system like Call of Duty where it just throws you into any random game room regardless of the skill level of the other players, or their location (you will always have a better connection playing with people in your country). Halo 3 actually matches you up with people around the same skill level as you so you have a lot more fun playing, because seriously, its not fun being owned over and over again by someone who is a lot better than you.

Why does John need to die? The Halo trilogy isn't based on the theme of loss, the overriding theme of the trilogy is victory against insurmountable odds. Reach had a theme of loss and desperation and thats why it made sense for everyone to die.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:02 am

ghost23 wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:

ODST was terrible. This is coming from a damn Halo fan. Halo 3 is as good as Haze. Halo Reach is actually good though.
Forge is a great feature. The only feature I use now in Reach since I beat the campaign. And rarely go online. Will download a map and play it with friends.
Balanced multiplayer? Really? No. Halo CE had a balanced multiplayer. The addition of Forge removes a big chunk of balance.
And Halo 3 matchmaking is bad as well. Come on, I don't give a rats ass what level player I fight, GFG.
Theater was good, yes.
Campaign of Halo 3 wasn't that good. It's not even a conclusion John didn't die, he put himself into a stasis pod and told Cortana to wake him when she needed him. I enjoyed many other campaigns more so. I am a storyline fanatic if a game doesn't have a good storyline I may only go through it once, Halo 3 was one of those that I only went through once and was done, sold it.
It deserves a score of 85. Reach can keep its score though.

What do you really considered a balanced multiplayer? Call of Duty. I really doubt that you are a Halo fan because if you have played Halo 3 online, there are no exploitable features that can get you shitloads of cheap kills, you actually have to work for your kills and it takes skill. Forge maps were not used in Halo 3 matchmaking so it has no effect on the balance of the game.

So would you rather a matchmaking system like Call of Duty where it just throws you into any random game room regardless of the skill level of the other players, or their location (you will always have a better connection playing with people in your country). Halo 3 actually matches you up with people around the same skill level as you so you have a lot more fun playing, because seriously, its not fun being owned over and over again by someone who is a lot better than you.

Why does John need to die? The Halo trilogy isn't based on the theme of loss, the overriding theme of the trilogy is victory against insurmountable odds. Reach had a theme of loss and desperation and thats why it made sense for everyone to die.

LMAO. You claim I like Call of Duty when you do not even KNOW me that well? I have played all the games online. Halo 3 requires skill? Last time I played which was back in 2009 I didn't use much skill and I owned quite a bit. That game was actually pretty easy to get kills at for me.
The second part makes me laugh quite a bit. Since COD brings you into a match with people close to your IP or for PS3, country you set your PSN to. I have never wanted people around my skill level cause it's to damn easy. I PREFER getting paired with higher ranks cause it's more of a challenge. There are not that many XBL members that can make me lose a match. Halo 3 didn't have an ending though, it's like MGS4 it shows the end of the game but it's not truly over.
Back to top Go down
cigar
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:13 am

Halo and skill don't even belong in the same sentence... unless that sentence contains the words "doesn't require"
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:59 am

Paratrooper1n0 wrote:


LMAO. You claim I like Call of Duty when you do not even KNOW me that well? I have played all the games online. Halo 3 requires skill? Last time I played which was back in 2009 I didn't use much skill and I owned quite a bit. That game was actually pretty easy to get kills at for me.
The second part makes me laugh quite a bit. Since COD brings you into a match with people close to your IP or for PS3, country you set your PSN to. I have never wanted people around my skill level cause it's to damn easy. I PREFER getting paired with higher ranks cause it's more of a challenge. There are not that many XBL members that can make me lose a match. Halo 3 didn't have an ending though, it's like MGS4 it shows the end of the game but it's not truly over.

Pulling off DMR/BR headshots continuously requires skill. Camping with a shotgun in CoD, waiting for some guy to run past and abusing killstreaks like chopper gunner requires no skill.

Your statement just proves Call of Duty's lack of a proper matchmaking system. If the people you are being paired up with are the same skill level, it shouldn't be too damn easy for you. Getting higher ranks in CoD is all about finding the best way to abuse the system, unlike Halo where everyone is on equal grounds and ranks are based on how well you play.

Halo 3 didn't have an ending? The game concluded the trilogy, the flood were defeated and the human and elites found peace, therefore Halo 3 has an ending. It concluded the story about the humans fight against the flood, but its still open for more stories later on.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:13 am

ghost23 wrote:
Pulling off DMR/BR headshots continuously requires skill. Camping with a shotgun in CoD, waiting for some guy to run past and abusing killstreaks like chopper gunner requires no skill.

Your statement just proves Call of Duty's lack of a proper matchmaking system. If the people you are being paired up with are the same skill level, it shouldn't be too damn easy for you. Getting higher ranks in CoD is all about finding the best way to abuse the system, unlike Halo where everyone is on equal grounds and ranks are based on how well you play.

Halo 3 didn't have an ending? The game concluded the trilogy, the flood were defeated and the human and elites found peace, therefore Halo 3 has an ending. It concluded the story about the humans fight against the flood, but its still open for more stories later on.

First off nice fabrication. 360 has a lot more campers on it and I am fully against camping. Now head shots are not hard for me and a lot easier in the real. On PSN there are a lot less campers on COD. It's not equal though. It's never equal until I reach a higher level cause the low level guys have to deal with someone a lot more skilled than them. I have never abused a system in any game so maybe you should really stop while your hole isn't that deep. Not everyone abuses the system and not everyone camps. USE LOGIC!
No, Halo 3 didn't have an ending. Yes it slowed down a war tremendously but when I heard those ending cutscenes I didn't here anything about ending. Human and Elites, not everything else. It ended 1 small thing and left a big thing open.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:43 am

Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Pulling off DMR/BR headshots continuously requires skill. Camping with a shotgun in CoD, waiting for some guy to run past and abusing killstreaks like chopper gunner requires no skill.

Your statement just proves Call of Duty's lack of a proper matchmaking system. If the people you are being paired up with are the same skill level, it shouldn't be too damn easy for you. Getting higher ranks in CoD is all about finding the best way to abuse the system, unlike Halo where everyone is on equal grounds and ranks are based on how well you play.

Halo 3 didn't have an ending? The game concluded the trilogy, the flood were defeated and the human and elites found peace, therefore Halo 3 has an ending. It concluded the story about the humans fight against the flood, but its still open for more stories later on.

First off nice fabrication. 360 has a lot more campers on it and I am fully against camping. Now head shots are not hard for me and a lot easier in the real. On PSN there are a lot less campers on COD. It's not equal though. It's never equal until I reach a higher level cause the low level guys have to deal with someone a lot more skilled than them. I have never abused a system in any game so maybe you should really stop while your hole isn't that deep. Not everyone abuses the system and not everyone camps. USE LOGIC!
No, Halo 3 didn't have an ending. Yes it slowed down a war tremendously but when I heard those ending cutscenes I didn't here anything about ending. Human and Elites, not everything else. It ended 1 small thing and left a big thing open.

Once again, you're making shit up. There is no way to prove that there are more campers on XBL then there is on PSN. A lot of people don't play the game the way its supposed to be played. On Domination, every single game there are those dickheads who just go for K/D's and never go complete the objective. And look at all the people bragging about how they quickscope, another way to abuse the system. I never said that everyone in cod camps, a large majority of the player do it and it ruins the game. And you exactly proved my point, the fact that CoD's matchmaking system fails to make the game equal, also makes the game less fun if lower tiered playeres are getting put against the higher ranks players. There's a reason that I stay away from the MLG playlist in Halo, its because I know those guys are so much better than me and i wont have any fun playing with them. I'd rather be matched up against people who are my skill and we play competitive matches that are fun.

Your Halo ending argument is just getting more stupid. First you say that there is no ending then you talking about ending cutscenes not referring to an ending? wtf that doesn't even make sense. As for the real ending, the human covenant war is over, the entire Covenant was dissolved, the flood was neutralised. What more of a conclusion do you want? And what exactly is the "big thing" that is left open?
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:14 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Once again, you're making shit up. There is no way to prove that there are more campers on XBL then there is on PSN. A lot of people don't play the game the way its supposed to be played. On Domination, every single game there are those dickheads who just go for K/D's and never go complete the objective. And look at all the people bragging about how they quickscope, another way to abuse the system. I never said that everyone in cod camps, a large majority of the player do it and it ruins the game. And you exactly proved my point, the fact that CoD's matchmaking system fails to make the game equal, also makes the game less fun if lower tiered playeres are getting put against the higher ranks players. There's a reason that I stay away from the MLG playlist in Halo, its because I know those guys are so much better than me and i wont have any fun playing with them. I'd rather be matched up against people who are my skill and we play competitive matches that are fun.

Your Halo ending argument is just getting more stupid. First you say that there is no ending then you talking about ending cutscenes not referring to an ending? wtf that doesn't even make sense. As for the real ending, the human covenant war is over, the entire Covenant was dissolved, the flood was neutralised. What more of a conclusion do you want? And what exactly is the "big thing" that is left open?

Nice excuse when you don't want to take the truth you just say "You're making shit up." I DO NOT make shit up. Get to know me before you make false accusations. There are quite a bit of ways to prove it. Go into one match on the PSN and one match on XBL and you'll notice more campers on XBL. Yeah on XBL people do that shit. That's another reason why I don't play COD on 360 is because 95% of the people are idiots or campers. Quickscoping is gay to the highest degree, if you brag about that all you're doing is announcing that you are a loser. If you think MLG are better than you, don't even bother facing someone like me.
Thanks for your opinion. The big thing left open is that the Covenant are still alive and well and can recover and fight another day.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Once again, you're making shit up. There is no way to prove that there are more campers on XBL then there is on PSN. A lot of people don't play the game the way its supposed to be played. On Domination, every single game there are those dickheads who just go for K/D's and never go complete the objective. And look at all the people bragging about how they quickscope, another way to abuse the system. I never said that everyone in cod camps, a large majority of the player do it and it ruins the game. And you exactly proved my point, the fact that CoD's matchmaking system fails to make the game equal, also makes the game less fun if lower tiered playeres are getting put against the higher ranks players. There's a reason that I stay away from the MLG playlist in Halo, its because I know those guys are so much better than me and i wont have any fun playing with them. I'd rather be matched up against people who are my skill and we play competitive matches that are fun.

Your Halo ending argument is just getting more stupid. First you say that there is no ending then you talking about ending cutscenes not referring to an ending? wtf that doesn't even make sense. As for the real ending, the human covenant war is over, the entire Covenant was dissolved, the flood was neutralised. What more of a conclusion do you want? And what exactly is the "big thing" that is left open?

Nice excuse when you don't want to take the truth you just say "You're making shit up." I DO NOT make shit up. Get to know me before you make false accusations. There are quite a bit of ways to prove it. Go into one match on the PSN and one match on XBL and you'll notice more campers on XBL. Yeah on XBL people do that shit. That's another reason why I don't play COD on 360 is because 95% of the people are idiots or campers. Quickscoping is gay to the highest degree, if you brag about that all you're doing is announcing that you are a loser. If you think MLG are better than you, don't even bother facing someone like me.
Thanks for your opinion. The big thing left open is that the Covenant are still alive and well and can recover and fight another day.

lol how can you not see that you just made up that 95% figure. One match is not indicative of an entire service, its basic statistical maths.
And the arrogance on you is unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:56 pm

ghost23 wrote:
lol how can you not see that you just made up that 95% figure. One match is not indicative of an entire service, its basic statistical maths.
And the arrogance on you is unbelievable.

I was going to say 90% but that was sugar coating it. It's not made up, it's my experience of hundreds of matches in multiple game on the 360. And also many of my friends experiences. It's also Elpresadors experience. No arrogance to be found.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class


Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-01-13
Location : TX

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:21 pm

Anecdotes =/= actuality.

Back to top Go down
cigar
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:06 pm

They're both noob-friendly games that require little skill (or at least offer many alternatives to breach the gap between skilled gamers and non-skilled ones)

Just leave it at that
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:12 pm

cigar wrote:
They're both noob-friendly games that require little skill (or at least offer many alternatives to breach the gap between skilled gamers and non-skilled ones)

Just leave it at that

Exactly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   

Back to top Go down
 
The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Thoughts on a mobile Tau list 1850 points
» Warmachine/Hordes Points Conversion
» [NEWS] Chicago Golden Demon Coverage!
» ~The hounds of Huron, 1500 points Astral Claws list~
» 1500 points 5th edition against Black Templars

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: