This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 22
Location : Indianapolis,In

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:40 pm

- It's more appealing?

Honestly, who here is getting Milo pre-ordered?
Back to top Go down
http://ps3nation.roflforum.net
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:44 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
I just show then funny pictures:





Creativity fail?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 28
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:07 pm









See a thrend?
Back to top Go down
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:34 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:








See a thrend?

They're all identical.

Who actually made the first controller?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 28
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:40 pm

360 and Dreamcast are almost identical. If you took the wing handles off the PS1 controller it would be very similar to the SNES controller.

If you mean who made the first controller in general I havent a clue. Whatever console came first I guess.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 257
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:16 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
360 and Dreamcast are almost identical. If you took the wing handles off the PS1 controller it would be very similar to the SNES controller.

If you mean who made the first controller in general I havent a clue. Whatever console came first I guess.
It was most likely a keyboard of some sort, or something built into a supercomputer (the first game was arguably made in 1947).
Back to top Go down
CompromisedxInsanity

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 28
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:30 pm

Sony as a whole has been on the verge of bankruptcy. The PS3 is just kicking Sony when they're down.


PS3: F**K YOU SONY!

*kick* *kick* *kick*

Sony: please no! Take my money!All of it! You failure of a console! I wish I never had you! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:39 am

lol


Last edited by Noelol on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:17 pm

I wonder if the PS3 fanboys will make there own golden rules like this.
Back to top Go down
V3NOM 14



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Awesome and great points I'll be sure to use in a debate
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:05 am

updated #2 concerning our view on the word "Exclusive".

Guys I got tons of PMs and thus lots of material to show just how flawless the 3 points are in action Smile

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 22
Location : Amagakure

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:33 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
updated #2 concerning our view on the word "Exclusive".

Guys I got tons of PMs and thus lots of material to show just how flawless the 3 points are in action Smile
wow after you made the vid..looks like ps3 fanboys are swarming in your inbox Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:14 pm

ghost23 wrote:


Move will flop in sales and heres why. Anyone who would have wanted to play motion controls with a wand this generation would have already bought the Wii and there really isn't much incentive to buy the Move because the majority of those people are casual gamers. Natal on the other hand, brings a different experience this generation and is the more appealing option to a lot of people.


Well, a lot of people bought a Wii for motion controls only to find out is actually waggle control. Sure motion plus fixed that but there's only like 5 games that make use of it. Move will actually work like the Wiimote was supposed to like Natal will work like PSeye was supposed to.
Back to top Go down
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class


Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:42 pm

I'm going to post a counter vid to this sometime today. Now keep in mind that this is all for fun and I have the same role I have to play that MLD does so don't get your panties in a wad over it when it hits XD
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:49 pm

i was about to address some PMs but i guess ill wait for your vid 7th

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Anything 7th says to counter MLD is invalid. That's the way it works. PS3 fanboys are 3rd place bitches so their argument is invalid.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
avatar

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 22
Location : ny

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:26 pm

pure ownage in those points
Back to top Go down
Xmarksthespot
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:31 pm

...Im new to this froum, and am a big fan of the Xbox 360. I wanted to know exactly how do you all get your pictures with Xbox 360 Republic in them?
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Xmarksthespot wrote:
...Im new to this froum, and am a big fan of the Xbox 360. I wanted to know exactly how do you all get your pictures with Xbox 360 Republic in them?

Go to the "Avatar request thread." thread in the "Announcements" category and ask Blixtstorm to do one for you. Or you can PM him directly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:34 am

ghost23 wrote:
Very nice. We have evidence on our side. They have nothing.

Yep. Very true. 7th made a few good points in his last video but that's what he lacked, factual evidence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:36 am

7th wrote:
I'm going to post a counter vid to this sometime today. Now keep in mind that this is all for fun and I have the same role I have to play that MLD does so don't get your panties in a wad over it when it hits XD

Hey 7th, your vid was very good. I agree with quite a lot of the stuff you said, especially about the sales. It's just that with the games you say that having a lot of bad titles is a bad thing, when really you're kind of ignoring that it has more quality titles according to metacritic.

But still, nice stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:49 am

7th made good points. Ill address them soon.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
TREY4LIFE



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Nawwww man

Trey4Life.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 333
Join date : 2010-02-11
Location : New York!

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:42 pm

TREY4LIFE wrote:
Nawwww man

Trey4Life.
Whats about the recent increase of trolls lately? This is starting to get worrying.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:16 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
7th made good points. Ill address them soon.

Anything 7th says to counter MLD is invalid. That's the way it works. PS3 fanboys are 3rd place bitches so their argument is invalid.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   

Back to top Go down
 
The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Thoughts on a mobile Tau list 1850 points
» Warmachine/Hordes Points Conversion
» [NEWS] Chicago Golden Demon Coverage!
» ~The hounds of Huron, 1500 points Astral Claws list~
» 1500 points 5th edition against Black Templars

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: