This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Favorite Halo Character to play as

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Favorite Halo Character to play as
John (Master Chief Petty Officer)
40%
 40% [ 10 ]
Thel 'Vadam (Arbiter)
16%
 16% [ 4 ]
N’tho ‘Sraom (Minor)
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Usze ‘Taham (Major)
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
James D. (Lance Corporal)
12%
 12% [ 3 ]
Avery Johnson (Sergeant Major)
12%
 12% [ 3 ]
Captian Dare's/Sgt. Buck's ODST squad
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
UNSC Commanders
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Covenant Commanders
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 25
 

AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Which is your Favorite?

John (Master Chief Petty Officer)
Halo CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3
The Main Character of the Halo Trilogy.


Thel 'Vadam (Arbiter)
Halo 2 and Halo 3
The main covenant character of the Halo Trilogy.


N'tho 'Sraom (Minor)
Halo 3
A young elite that respected Humanity


Usze 'Taham (Major)
Halo 3
A highly respected son of the best Elite swordsman


James D. (Lance Corpral)
Halo 3: ODST
The main character in Halo 3: ODST, nicknamed "The Rookie".


Avery Johnson (Sergeant Major)
Halo 3: ODST
An iconic Halo character and the toughest marine out there, as well as a SPARTAN-1


Captain Dare's/Sgt. Buck's ODST Squad
Halo: ODST
The squad you play as in Halo 3: ODST flashback sequences.


UNSC Commanders
Halo Wars
Characters with benefits on Halo wars for the UNSC




Covenant Commanders
Halo Wars
Characters with benefits on Halo wars for the Covenant


Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:06 pm

You can't beat Master Chief
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 23
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Honestly, I liked Rookie the best simply because it was something different and I didn't feel like I was invincible. He felt real.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 257
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:58 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
Honestly, I liked Rookie the best simply because it was something different and I didn't feel like I was invincible. He felt real.
I felt that the Rookie was way overpowered. The health system was supposed to make him feel more human and less like Master Chief, but he felt stronger.
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 23
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:49 am

jaykay wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
Honestly, I liked Rookie the best simply because it was something different and I didn't feel like I was invincible. He felt real.
I felt that the Rookie was way overpowered. The health system was supposed to make him feel more human and less like Master Chief, but he felt stronger.

Really? It felt like against smaller enemies he was stronger but if you were out in the open, you'd die in seconds. I don't know. It felt right to me, personally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:58 am

John 117, every time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 524
Join date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:41 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
John 117, every time.
Amen brother.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 257
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:34 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
jaykay wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
Honestly, I liked Rookie the best simply because it was something different and I didn't feel like I was invincible. He felt real.
I felt that the Rookie was way overpowered. The health system was supposed to make him feel more human and less like Master Chief, but he felt stronger.

Really? It felt like against smaller enemies he was stronger but if you were out in the open, you'd die in seconds. I don't know. It felt right to me, personally.
He had the same health system as Master Chief, except when your shields went down, instead of dying you lost a little health.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 23
Location : Amagakure

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:31 am

it has to be arbiter for me..he is a great character and has more persona than master chief..well thats my opinion
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:26 am

Hey ezek,The Arbiter in Halo Wars is Ripa Moramee

And you forgot Tartarus and Rtas Vadumee(hes the shipmaster of Shadow of Intent)

But i would probally chose to be Thel Vadamee(Elites get the "ee" at the end of there names when they join the ranks in the Covenant)

And I would suggest posting the 3 Prophets
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:43 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Hey ezek,The Arbiter in Halo Wars is Ripa Moramee

And you forgot Tartarus and Rtas Vadumee(hes the shipmaster of Shadow of Intent)

But i would probally chose to be Thel Vadamee(Elites get the "ee" at the end of there names when they join the ranks in the Covenant)

And I would suggest posting the 3 Prophets

I am aware of Ripa's name thank you.

I did not forget those two, they are not playable so they do not fit in as choices.

Alright, I was also aware of the "ee" addition to the names of enlisted elites. But the elites dropped that in Halo 3.

Halo Wars had 6 people to play as and there were not enough multiple choice slots for them individually. Also People can just identify them by picture anyway, so I did not see a problem with not putting in the names.

The only playable prophet is Regret, who is already a choice on the list, the other two are not playable so they do not belong on the list.

I am not criticizing you but did you read the question? The things you suggested did not fit it.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Hey ezek,The Arbiter in Halo Wars is Ripa Moramee

And you forgot Tartarus and Rtas Vadumee(hes the shipmaster of Shadow of Intent)

But i would probally chose to be Thel Vadamee(Elites get the "ee" at the end of there names when they join the ranks in the Covenant)

And I would suggest posting the 3 Prophets

I am aware of Ripa's name thank you.

I did not forget those two, they are not playable so they do not fit in as choices.

Alright, I was also aware of the "ee" addition to the names of enlisted elites. But the elites dropped that in Halo 3.

Halo Wars had 6 people to play as and there were not enough multiple choice slots for them individually. Also People can just identify them by picture anyway, so I did not see a problem with not putting in the names.

The only playable prophet is Regret, who is already a choice on the list, the other two are not playable so they do not belong on the list.

I am not criticizing you but did you read the question? The things you suggested did not fit it.

You seem to added those 2 elite guys you dont play at all too the list(I forgot the names).You also dont play as Sargent Johnson in Halo.Yet you telling me now that your only adding playable characters.Just saying
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 781
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Master Chief FTW!
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2327
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:06 pm

dutch, john MC, johnson and The Rookie Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:32 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Hey ezek,The Arbiter in Halo Wars is Ripa Moramee

And you forgot Tartarus and Rtas Vadumee(hes the shipmaster of Shadow of Intent)

But i would probally chose to be Thel Vadamee(Elites get the "ee" at the end of there names when they join the ranks in the Covenant)

And I would suggest posting the 3 Prophets

I am aware of Ripa's name thank you.

I did not forget those two, they are not playable so they do not fit in as choices.

Alright, I was also aware of the "ee" addition to the names of enlisted elites. But the elites dropped that in Halo 3.

Halo Wars had 6 people to play as and there were not enough multiple choice slots for them individually. Also People can just identify them by picture anyway, so I did not see a problem with not putting in the names.

The only playable prophet is Regret, who is already a choice on the list, the other two are not playable so they do not belong on the list.

I am not criticizing you but did you read the question? The things you suggested did not fit it.

You seem to added those 2 elite guys you dont play at all too the list(I forgot the names).You also dont play as Sargent Johnson in Halo.Yet you telling me now that your only adding playable characters.Just saying

Those elites are the co-op characters for slots 3 and 4, so they are playable, Johnson is playable in firefight and that counts too. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5


Posts : 1292
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:43 pm

John - Spartan 117
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 257
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:20 pm

I like the Monitor in Halo 3, I think he deserves a spot in the poll.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
avatar

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 22
Location : ny

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:35 am

ur kinding master chief rapes any fps main charaters
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:36 am

rookie ftw
Back to top Go down
SGT mcglone
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-04-12
Age : 20
Location : Belfast,Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:38 am

Seargent Johnson

Bip Bap Bam! lol
Back to top Go down
SGT mcglone
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-04-12
Age : 20
Location : Belfast,Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:39 am

guilty spark does deserve a spot.

his lazer raped lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   

Back to top Go down
 
Favorite Halo Character to play as
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What's your favorite Marvel Character
» My favorite Winx Character is...
» Favorite Fallout Character
» Favorite fallout character
» Who was your favorite FO3 character?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: