This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:26 am

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/ go to 2:09 for the trailer. Thing looks hella good new girl and weird ass monsters
oh and i reckon thats ingame aswell Smile
DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Last edited by day walker on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:54 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:39 am

Easily the best in game graphics for any console. Guess Sony wasted all that money making Uncharted 2 and GoW3 graphics good. The Unreal Engine still pwns and the Xbox 360 is not underpowered compared to the PS3.

Oh and lady Cogs FTW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:41 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Easily the best in game graphics for any console. Guess Sony wasted all that money making Uncharted 2 and GoW3 graphics good. The Unreal Engine still pwns and the Xbox 360 is not underpowered compared to the PS3.

Oh and lady Cogs FTW!
Yeah this year and next year the 360 will show of it's graphics with full force.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:14 am

day walker wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Easily the best in game graphics for any console. Guess Sony wasted all that money making Uncharted 2 and GoW3 graphics good. The Unreal Engine still pwns and the Xbox 360 is not underpowered compared to the PS3.

Oh and lady Cogs FTW!
Yeah this year and next year the 360 will show of it's graphics with full force.

Crysis 2 to has already dashed the hopes and dreams of PS3 fantards who though GoW3 and Uncharted 2 level of graphics could only be achieved on the PS3. I'm sure they are scrambling to come up with an excuse for why Crysis 2 looks better than both and is identical on the Xbox 360 and PS3.

Now we see that Gears of War 3 has spit in the graphical eye of all PS3 games and is exclusive to the Xbox 360. Xbox 360 devs never felt any pressure to push their games to the graphical limit. Sony spent millions on each of the 1st party games just to argue their system could outdo the Xbox 360. Now that there's pressure from a few PS3 games, Xbox 360 devs will push even harder then before and unlike the PS3 the graphical limit has yet to be reached.

LOL, the graphics war has only just started. Sony may have taken the first shot, but it looks like they're all out of ammo while the Xbox 360 has a side arm in reserve for just such an occasion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:22 am

Cliff is so awesome <3 and I thought that the trailer was in CGI (it's not) so it's the best looking game ever
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1397
Join date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:54 am

PS3 fanboys rant about graphics almost in black and white in 5.....4.....3....2....1.....
No seriously, has a fucking Gears of War fan this trailer kicks-alot-of-ass.
Gears 3 FTW, this and Halo are the games that gonna boost the console sales to the fucking moon.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1397
Join date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:59 am

Oh and the song is Heron Blue by Sun Kil Moo. Lucky guys, gonna be recognize world wide and sell like hotcakes now, like Devotchka that make "How it ends".
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 524
Join date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:01 am

I pray to god the multiplayer will be fixed. I loved the MP when Gears 2 launched. Now, it's so similar to the first game...Anyways, trailer looks awesome and holy shi** those greeen alien dudes kind of remind me of Xenomorphs.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:09 am

Gears of War has the best trailers in the industry, seriously all of them are memorable.

There was:
Mad World
Rendezvous
Last Day
Gears 2 reveal trailer
and now Ashes to Ashes.

I can remember every detail of all of them.


Also the end of the trailer only showed Microsoft Games Studio's. So 360 exclusive confirmed. Sorry PS3 fanboys, better luck next time.
Back to top Go down
matrixrory
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:32 am

some more info on gears 3 if youre interested. http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=723963
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/matrixrory
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 23
Location : Amagakure

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:35 am

cant wait for the game..i loved gears 1 and especially gears 2
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:45 am

this trailer is awesome.And it seems to fit perfectly with what happened in Gears of War:Jacinto's Remnant.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:51 am

Yes!!! About time!! I thought it takes place in a jungle though?? And was that scruffy looking dude with the beard Dom?
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1397
Join date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:19 am

Yup it that was Dom hahaha. Now the guy looks cool, got the same beard has mine.
Oh and this was only a teaser trailer, so we really need to wait for E3 to see more. But a full game level in ash will kick alot of ass!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:21 am

What dates do E3 take place on?
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1397
Join date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:26 am

June 15 to June 17
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:55 pm

gears 3 is going to be awesome
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1397
Join date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Gears 3 also gonna have 4 fucking players co-op all the time and always on the storyline (not that crap like Uncharted 2).
This game is getting better and better and its still one year away from release. (Need to chill out a little....)
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:54 am

Shit, I need to play Gears 2. On topic, this game is gonna molest every single ps3 exclusive next year.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:30 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
day walker wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Easily the best in game graphics for any console. Guess Sony wasted all that money making Uncharted 2 and GoW3 graphics good. The Unreal Engine still pwns and the Xbox 360 is not underpowered compared to the PS3.

Oh and lady Cogs FTW!
Yeah this year and next year the 360 will show of it's graphics with full force.

Crysis 2 to has already dashed the hopes and dreams of PS3 fantards who though GoW3 and Uncharted 2 level of graphics could only be achieved on the PS3. I'm sure they are scrambling to come up with an excuse for why Crysis 2 looks better than both and is identical on the Xbox 360 and PS3.

Now we see that Gears of War 3 has spit in the graphical eye of all PS3 games and is exclusive to the Xbox 360. Xbox 360 devs never felt any pressure to push their games to the graphical limit. Sony spent millions on each of the 1st party games just to argue their system could outdo the Xbox 360. Now that there's pressure from a few PS3 games, Xbox 360 devs will push even harder then before and unlike the PS3 the graphical limit has yet to be reached.

LOL, the graphics war has only just started. Sony may have taken the first shot, but it looks like they're all out of ammo while the Xbox 360 has a side arm in reserve for just such an occasion.

Yep I agree and the thing is, UC2's graphics are, while good, very overrated. It's a third person game and rarely do you see textures up close. When you do, they don't look that good...in fact Gear's textures pwn UC2's except UC2 has more filled environments...but it's also more linear and scripted.

But yeah, Crysis is a first person game and it looks easily better than UC2 and you'll be up close to textures a lot more so that's really saying something.

Alan Wake proves 360 can handle vast, lush environments with also very realistic character models and textures and of course, amazing animation.

Ps3 fanboys need to realise that they haven't got the graphical edge, no matter what they're led to believe. "this game couldn't be done on 360" lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 23
Location : Berea KY

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:11 pm

cant wait XD
although cliff is a major loser.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Gears 3 Trailer is UP!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» E312: Gears Of War judgment Gameplay Trailer
» New THX Logo Trailer
» The Next Big Thing New Trailer
» Gears of War 2 Tag/Collectibles Walkthrough
» Gears of war 3 campaign length

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: