This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 HALO REACH BETA IS UP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 456
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 27
Location : Lawlalwaw

PostSubject: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   Mon May 03, 2010 3:58 pm

FOR all you losers that dont know yet Wink
btw it took me about 30 mins to download.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   Mon May 03, 2010 4:08 pm

right now is having problems. i cant get into a game and neither can anyone i know.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
avatar

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 22
Location : ny

PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   Mon May 03, 2010 4:09 pm

its beast it rapes mw2, killzone and any halo imo
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   Mon May 03, 2010 4:23 pm

I can't even download it. The server must have gone down when everyone tried to download and play it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
avatar

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 22
Location : ny

PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   Mon May 03, 2010 4:58 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I can't even download it. The server must have gone down when everyone tried to download and play it.
oh that suxs 4 everyone else
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   Mon May 03, 2010 4:59 pm

actually this adds to the chance of an extension
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 690
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   Mon May 03, 2010 7:39 pm

joe11 wrote:
its beast it rapes mw2, killzone and any halo imo

No not Halo CE,2 and 3. Reach wont be as good as those because it's more of a spinoff and doesn't feel like Halo as much,plus no master chief.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   Mon May 03, 2010 9:43 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I can't even download it. The server must have gone down when everyone tried to download and play it.

I think they are having major problems, because mine is being extremely slow. Like VERY slow.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   Mon May 03, 2010 9:45 pm

i have play a bunch of games and I LOVE IT! this online is great and better then halo 3. when the reach beta is done im trading in odst cause i cant go back to halo 3.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   Mon May 03, 2010 9:53 pm

gamer4life wrote:
i have play a bunch of games and I LOVE IT! this online is great and better then halo 3. when the reach beta is done im trading in odst cause i cant go back to halo 3.

I love it as well, but I still love my halo games so i'll hang onto them.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5


Posts : 1292
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   Mon May 03, 2010 10:58 pm

Yea I got it, and yea it's 20-30 mins to download with 10mbps.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   Tue May 04, 2010 1:13 am

Spartan v07 wrote:
joe11 wrote:
its beast it rapes mw2, killzone and any halo imo

No not Halo CE,2 and 3. Reach wont be as good as those because it's more of a spinoff and doesn't feel like Halo as much,plus no master chief.



But srsly HALO REACH IS FUCKING AWESOME. Yes, I've downloaded it already.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   Tue May 04, 2010 1:15 am

Zombl337 wrote:
Yea I got it, and yea it's 20-30 mins to download with 10mbps.

10mbps? What is this witchcraft that you possess? It took me, like, 5 fucking hours.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 948
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   Tue May 04, 2010 8:52 am

Pickles wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:
Yea I got it, and yea it's 20-30 mins to download with 10mbps.

10mbps? What is this witchcraft that you possess? It took me, like, 5 fucking hours.
I have a 5MBPS connection and it took me 30 mins its cause i got in right before the crowds
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   Tue May 04, 2010 10:53 am

i got 12MBPS
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 27
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   Tue May 04, 2010 11:00 am

lightlamp2 wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:
Yea I got it, and yea it's 20-30 mins to download with 10mbps.

10mbps? What is this witchcraft that you possess? It took me, like, 5 fucking hours.
I have a 5MBPS connection and it took me 30 mins its cause i got in right before the crowds

It took 10 minutes for me Razz

But I have 100 mb/s fibre line in my house Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 948
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   Tue May 04, 2010 11:29 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:
Yea I got it, and yea it's 20-30 mins to download with 10mbps.

10mbps? What is this witchcraft that you possess? It took me, like, 5 fucking hours.
I have a 5MBPS connection and it took me 30 mins its cause i got in right before the crowds

It took 10 minutes for me Razz

But I have 100 mb/s fibre line in my house Very Happy
fucking hell our government needs to sort it out 10MBPS here is amazing for us
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   Tue May 04, 2010 6:30 pm

It took me around 2 hours to download.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 456
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 27
Location : Lawlalwaw

PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   Wed May 05, 2010 5:47 am

took me 30 mins lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH BETA IS UP   

Back to top Go down
 
HALO REACH BETA IS UP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Halo Reach's Weapons and Armor
» Halo Reach's Weapons and Armor
» Halo reach fanart for startrek
» BF3 Vault
» Happy birthday Air Cav 60 wow

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: