This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Bungie wants to hear from you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Bungie wants to hear from you   Tue May 04, 2010 4:55 pm

I am a long member of Bungie.net (over a year now), and Bungie wants to hear from us and our beta experiences to make it "perfect", so when you play, look for things to improve and even look for some glitches while your at it and post them on Bungie.net

If you need a Bungie.net account, click on this link.
https://accountservices.passport.net/reg.srf?wa=wsignin1.0&rpsnv=11&ct=1273005723&rver=5.5.4177.0&wp=LBI&wreply=http:%2F%2Fwww.bungie.net&id=42917&sl=1&lc=1033

If you already have an account, click on this link.
http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=43450813
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Bungie wants to hear from you   Tue May 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Beta is laggy, that's all I want fixed for now.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Bungie wants to hear from you   Tue May 04, 2010 7:58 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Beta is laggy, that's all I want fixed for now.
Thats hardly a complaint its just that since its such a big game and millions of people will try to come on the same time. What Bungie is really asking is if you saw any glitches so they can fix that before the final product.
Back to top Go down
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Bungie wants to hear from you   Tue May 04, 2010 8:35 pm

GHOSTING! The damn ghosting effect doesn't really have an impact on the gameplay. But it looks bad! Real bad! This isn't last gen, this definitely needs some fixing.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Bungie wants to hear from you   Tue May 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Errr....what is ghosting?
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Bungie wants to hear from you   Tue May 04, 2010 9:59 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
GHOSTING! The damn ghosting effect doesn't really have an impact on the gameplay. But it looks bad! Real bad! This isn't last gen, this definitely needs some fixing.

That's BS, it's only noticeable when reloading a weapon and that's becuase the gun takes up half the screen and moves so fast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Bungie wants to hear from you   Tue May 04, 2010 10:03 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Errr....what is ghosting?

When you turn quickly or reload you can see the there is a blending sort of look in the animation. Pause mid-reload and you can see that there is a faded out image of the gun that kinda looks like a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Bungie wants to hear from you   Tue May 04, 2010 10:06 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

That's BS, it's only noticeable when reloading a weapon and that's becuase the gun takes up half the screen and moves so fast.

It doesn't happen on MW2, MAG, KZ2, Bioshock, Resistance, nor any other FPS I can recall this gen. And if you play like me with a higher sensitivity level than normal like me you can see it frequently. I notice it when jumping, turning, reloading, hell, I've even see it when i'm simply running from time to time and sprinting.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Bungie wants to hear from you   Fri May 07, 2010 2:07 am

yeh i play sensitivity 10 and i notice it
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Bungie wants to hear from you   Fri May 07, 2010 3:04 am

Grenades are overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Bungie wants to hear from you   Fri May 07, 2010 3:06 am

Yeh Gnades are overpowerd are so are the focus rifles. also you shouldnt be able to regain your shield in armor lock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bungie wants to hear from you   Sun May 09, 2010 8:09 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

It doesn't happen on MW2, MAG, KZ2, Bioshock, Resistance, nor any other FPS I can recall this gen. And if you play like me with a higher sensitivity level than normal like me you can see it frequently. I notice it when jumping, turning, reloading, hell, I've even see it when i'm simply running from time to time and sprinting.

I only saw it a couple times in 1 game, but I play on default sensitivity unless on PC where I go to max.
Back to top Go down
matrixrory

PostSubject: Re: Bungie wants to hear from you   Sun May 09, 2010 8:40 pm

when selecting your class the score board pops up and cant change the class when it shows and its too late to change it and you spawn.

anyone else get this problem?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/matrixrory

PostSubject: Re: Bungie wants to hear from you   Sun May 09, 2010 10:03 pm

Seriously, when does this ghosting thing happen? I have never noticed it.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Bungie wants to hear from you   Mon May 10, 2010 4:39 am

matrixrory wrote:
when selecting your class the score board pops up and cant change the class when it shows and its too late to change it and you spawn.

Well it's not something that's easy to fix because then they would have to change spawn times and that could shift the balance of the game.
Back to top Go down
matrixrory

PostSubject: Re: Bungie wants to hear from you   Mon May 10, 2010 5:49 am

ghost23 wrote:
matrixrory wrote:

Well it's not something that's easy to fix because then they would have to change spawn times and that could shift the balance of the game.

i just mean all they have to do is not show the score board when you choose your class
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/matrixrory

PostSubject: Re: Bungie wants to hear from you   Mon May 10, 2010 8:01 am

matrixrory wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
matrixrory wrote:

i just mean all they have to do is not show the score board when you choose your class

Yeah, I have had that problem. Only happened a few times though. And I always really use the jetpack so it isn't a problem to me but when you want to change classes that is an issue.
Back to top Go down
Xmarksthespot
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Bungie wants to hear from you   Fri May 14, 2010 2:50 am

I am always playing stalker, and i think it needs to be more effective in the game. Seeing Sheild lock, and jetpack be so effective and overpowered. Sheild lock can be used many of times, and most of the noobs love using. Like every 2 seconds they use it. I dont mind the sheild lock, just make it to where they cant use it all the time. Jetpack also has a super advantage over the 2 abilities stalker, and sprint. Being able to fly away everytime you get in a gun fight, and using it consantly is just garbage, I use the BMR to take them down, but its annoying when they go in the air and throw grenades at you. If they wont change the Sheild lock and jet pack, then they need to make Stalker and sprint more effective. Stalker needs to be either less noticable, or last longer, and sprint last longer. Stalker is completely useless most of the time. Even when standing still enemies can still sometimes catch you or, when you move an inch, or reload.....Its ridiculous!! Theres no point in have invisibility when you cant even move to use it. Im sure your asking "why do you use it if you dont like it?" I use it because i think it takes a hell of alot more skill to get kills with sprint and dash, then the other two. I feel like a noob everytime i use them. I already have at least over 200 assassinations, from learning how to use stalker in a skilled way, but still hard when you can get spotted so easily. I just became a warrent officer grade 3 today yay! lol Second is of course GRENADES!! Grenades seem to be wayyy overpowered, to the point to where nobody uses weapons anymore, they just chunk a grenade everytime they see an enemy. Oh yea, i have a question.......why is the hammer in halo reach? The brutes werent introduced until later in halo 3, halo reach is wayyy before that time. lol Doesnt make much sense...other than this the game can be easily fixed, and end up being GOTY.
Back to top Go down
Xmarksthespot
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Bungie wants to hear from you   Fri May 14, 2010 2:52 am

I ment Stalker and Dash* not sprint and dash lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bungie wants to hear from you   

Back to top Go down

Bungie wants to hear from you
View previous topic View next topic Back to top