This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Wed May 26, 2010 6:40 pm

masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
i dont play halo so i dont know much about it (i dont like that stly, more of a killzone or cod person) but is halo not dead after reach, with the deal bugie will have no time, and the likely hood that somebudy can make a halo game as good as them is small.

idk maybe microsofe has some plans.
343 industries is suppose to have some kill bunjie halo guys.

what???
key*
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Wed May 26, 2010 6:43 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
i dont play halo so i dont know much about it (i dont like that stly, more of a killzone or cod person) but is halo not dead after reach, with the deal bugie will have no time, and the likely hood that somebudy can make a halo game as good as them is small.

idk maybe microsofe has some plans.
343 industries is suppose to have some kill bunjie halo guys.

what???
key*

oh, itresting. ill apply for a job lol. no, im trying Ndog(makers of uncharted), im a big fan of jak and daxter, and i know alot of the people that work over there.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Wed May 26, 2010 7:26 pm

HAZE is wayyyyyy better
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Thu May 27, 2010 4:34 am

NoelX2 wrote:
HAZE is wayyyyyy better

Oh yea, HAZE is totally the best game evar! *sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Thu May 27, 2010 8:03 am

Doominator99 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
HAZE is wayyyyyy better

Oh yea, HAZE is totally the best game evar! *sarcasm*

Hey man, Haze kills every aspect of Halo. I mean great voice acting, superb graphics, amazing story. What else could you want? And its on teh TREY!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Thu May 27, 2010 11:24 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Sony seems to do a good job fulfilling #1 and #2, hell even #3.

But #4 and #5 are continuously met with massive failure Smile
QFT
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Thu May 27, 2010 1:56 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
HAZE is wayyyyyy better

Oh yea, HAZE is totally the best game evar! *sarcasm*

Hey man, Haze kills every aspect of Halo. I mean great voice acting, superb graphics, amazing story. What else could you want? And its on teh TREY!

Shocked
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Thu May 27, 2010 6:32 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
HAZE is wayyyyyy better

Oh yea, HAZE is totally the best game evar! *sarcasm*

Hey man, Haze kills every aspect of Halo. I mean great voice acting, superb graphics, amazing story. What else could you want? And its on teh TREY!

QTF!!!!

Teh grafix ar surerpior to 36p0! Hze has mor grafics than the gaye 3sihhty!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Fri May 28, 2010 1:31 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
HAZE is wayyyyyy better

Oh yea, HAZE is totally the best game evar! *sarcasm*

Hey man, Haze kills every aspect of Halo. I mean great voice acting, superb graphics, amazing story. What else could you want? And its on teh TREY!

i think halo and haze are at the same quality, then agin i dont like ether. lol
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Fri May 28, 2010 2:30 am

masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
HAZE is wayyyyyy better

Oh yea, HAZE is totally the best game evar! *sarcasm*

Hey man, Haze kills every aspect of Halo. I mean great voice acting, superb graphics, amazing story. What else could you want? And its on teh TREY!

i think halo and haze are at the same quality, then agin i dont like ether. lol

Halo and Haze are the opposite in quality. Halo is the best FPS on the market and Haze is as mediocre as a Uwe Boll movie. I don't care if you don't like Halo, but don't try to make it sound like a shit game like Haze when Halo has always been at the forefront of quality and stands as the flagship game in the FPS genre.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Fri May 28, 2010 5:11 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
HAZE is wayyyyyy better

Oh yea, HAZE is totally the best game evar! *sarcasm*

Hey man, Haze kills every aspect of Halo. I mean great voice acting, superb graphics, amazing story. What else could you want? And its on teh TREY!

i think halo and haze are at the same quality, then agin i dont like ether. lol

Halo and Haze are the opposite in quality. Halo is the best FPS on the market and Haze is as mediocre as a Uwe Boll movie. I don't care if you don't like Halo, but don't try to make it sound like a shit game like Haze when Halo has always been at the forefront of quality and stands as the flagship game in the FPS genre.

yea i played the Haze demo. HORRIBLE! thats a good way to describe it
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Fri May 28, 2010 5:22 am

masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
HAZE is wayyyyyy better

Oh yea, HAZE is totally the best game evar! *sarcasm*

Hey man, Haze kills every aspect of Halo. I mean great voice acting, superb graphics, amazing story. What else could you want? And its on teh TREY!

i think halo and haze are at the same quality, then agin i dont like ether. lol

You can say you don't like Halo but seriously... never ever ever say they're anywhere near the same quality or you can't be taken seriously.
Ratings prove that comment wrong.
Sales prove that comment wrong.
Players online prove that comment wrong..
Hell, everything proves it wrong. Halo games have always been amazing titles, flagship titles, system sellers, usually AAA too and with the best first person shooter multiplayer experience ever.
Haze....I'll admit I wouldn't say it looks awful but seriously, against halo..? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Fri May 28, 2010 4:58 pm

I doubt Sony will have a FPS this gen that will sell more then Halo. But they might come out with one that "kills" it it terms of graphics and quality. Most likely around the end of the PS3 life cycle.
Back to top Go down
Gibbon_Master
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Fri May 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Invincible wrote:
I doubt Sony will have a FPS this gen that will sell more then Halo. But they might come out with one that "kills" it it terms of graphics and quality. Most likely around the end of the PS3 life cycle.

Totally agree, not saying they couldn't make a better FPS than Halo but no matter how good it is it's not going to outsell Halo. Personally I don't think any PS3 exclusive will ever be able to outsell Halo.
Back to top Go down
nalin41
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class


Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Fri May 28, 2010 6:13 pm

HAZE>HALO



PSYCHE!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Fri May 28, 2010 7:49 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
HAZE is wayyyyyy better

Oh yea, HAZE is totally the best game evar! *sarcasm*

Hey man, Haze kills every aspect of Halo. I mean great voice acting, superb graphics, amazing story. What else could you want? And its on teh TREY!

i think halo and haze are at the same quality, then agin i dont like ether. lol

Halo and Haze are the opposite in quality. Halo is the best FPS on the market and Haze is as mediocre as a Uwe Boll movie. I don't care if you don't like Halo, but don't try to make it sound like a shit game like Haze when Halo has always been at the forefront of quality and stands as the flagship game in the FPS genre.

lol it was a joke (i do hate both games).

best fps on the market?? you high or 12 lol jk.

any way my fave fps are, killzone 2, re2, and bfbc2. Very Happy

btw i cant find any good exclusive fps on xbox, im looking for a good game, can you help?
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Fri May 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Gibbon_Master wrote:
Invincible wrote:
I doubt Sony will have a FPS this gen that will sell more then Halo. But they might come out with one that "kills" it it terms of graphics and quality. Most likely around the end of the PS3 life cycle.

Totally agree, not saying they couldn't make a better FPS than Halo but no matter how good it is it's not going to outsell Halo. Personally I don't think any PS3 exclusive will ever be able to outsell Halo.

it depends. if MGS5 comes out on ps3 only it will sale 2x halo. fps i dought. ps3 ouwers dont care for fps as much as xbox owners do.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Fri May 28, 2010 7:58 pm

If Metal Gear 4 didn't outsell Halo, I doubt 5 could. It might sell just as much but not 2x.
Back to top Go down
mikenuge
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice


Posts : 29
Join date : 2009-12-27
Age : 23
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Fri May 28, 2010 8:00 pm

MLD may I suck your cock ? please
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Fri May 28, 2010 8:04 pm

mikenuge wrote:
MLD may I suck your cock ? please

pig
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Fri May 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Invincible wrote:
If Metal Gear 4 didn't outsell Halo, I doubt 5 could. It might sell just as much but not 2x.

at the time the ps3 install base was very small compared to now. so it would sale more then halo if not 2x the amout. Wink
Back to top Go down
Alice
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Fri May 28, 2010 8:31 pm

masterking wrote:
Invincible wrote:
If Metal Gear 4 didn't outsell Halo, I doubt 5 could. It might sell just as much but not 2x.

at the time the ps3 install base was very small compared to now. so it would sale more then halo if not 2x the amout. Wink
No it won't, Halo appeals to more people like it or not, some people just want to play a game to shoot random stuff so its easier to get into than Metal Gear. Plus many people will not force their friends to get MGS to play with them most likely they will lend the game out once they finish it, equaling lower sales.
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Fri May 28, 2010 8:38 pm

Alice wrote:
masterking wrote:
Invincible wrote:
If Metal Gear 4 didn't outsell Halo, I doubt 5 could. It might sell just as much but not 2x.

at the time the ps3 install base was very small compared to now. so it would sale more then halo if not 2x the amout. Wink
No it won't, Halo appeals to more people like it or not, some people just want to play a game to shoot random stuff so its easier to get into than Metal Gear. Plus many people will not force their friends to get MGS to play with them most likely they will lend the game out once they finish it, equaling lower sales.

no halo for a group of people who dont like story. btw mg whould sale 12 million if it came out today and had been out as long as it has been so far.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Fri May 28, 2010 8:43 pm

masterking wrote:
Alice wrote:
masterking wrote:
Invincible wrote:
If Metal Gear 4 didn't outsell Halo, I doubt 5 could. It might sell just as much but not 2x.

at the time the ps3 install base was very small compared to now. so it would sale more then halo if not 2x the amout. Wink
No it won't, Halo appeals to more people like it or not, some people just want to play a game to shoot random stuff so its easier to get into than Metal Gear. Plus many people will not force their friends to get MGS to play with them most likely they will lend the game out once they finish it, equaling lower sales.

no halo for a group of people who dont like story. btw mg whould sale 12 million if it came out today and had been out as long as it has been so far.
You have to understand plenty of people just aren't into Metal Gear. These days not everybody wants to play a game for the story, or even understand it for that matter. People rather just have action, action, action without a story. And some people actually enjoy halos story, while others just pop it in for the multiplayer. But that's all from me enjoy.
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   Fri May 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Alice wrote:
masterking wrote:
Alice wrote:
masterking wrote:
Invincible wrote:
If Metal Gear 4 didn't outsell Halo, I doubt 5 could. It might sell just as much but not 2x.

at the time the ps3 install base was very small compared to now. so it would sale more then halo if not 2x the amout. Wink
No it won't, Halo appeals to more people like it or not, some people just want to play a game to shoot random stuff so its easier to get into than Metal Gear. Plus many people will not force their friends to get MGS to play with them most likely they will lend the game out once they finish it, equaling lower sales.

no halo for a group of people who dont like story. btw mg whould sale 12 million if it came out today and had been out as long as it has been so far.
You have to understand plenty of people just aren't into Metal Gear. These days not everybody wants to play a game for the story, or even understand it for that matter. People rather just have action, action, action without a story. And some people actually enjoy halos story, while others just pop it in for the multiplayer. But that's all from me enjoy.

ture but your ingnoring the fact that the ps3 fan base loves story, sure on xbox it would not sale but on ps3, there would be no equal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"   

Back to top Go down
 
Criteria to be a "Halo Killer"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New Halo toys - at the right bloody scale?!
» Halo reach fanart for startrek
» Halo vs Call of Duty!
» lol, best Halo screenshot ever!
» halo meets FORZA4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: