This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 This rumor made my day!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: This rumor made my day!!!   Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:35 pm

CMON VALVE!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! WE CAN ALL WAIT FOR EPISODE 3!!!!



http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/80364/rumor-valves-big-e3-announcement-is-duke-nukem-forever/

Quote :
Remember when it was safe to say that we would never hear about Duke Nukem Forever again (outside of whimsical recollection, of course)? That time has ended, as a wild new rumor on the game’s future has been leaked. Apparently, a short teaser was loaded (then promptly taken down) from the main Steam website earlier, just long enough for a few folks to take some screen grabs:



Which fades to:



Maybe this is simply the release of Duke Nukem 3D on Steam, but would it get such fanfare?

Hail to the king, baby!


Last edited by demondragondude on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Coz I pwn)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: This rumor made my day!!!   Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Ehh, Id rather see another Half Life or L4D
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: This rumor made my day!!!   Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:39 pm

Haha nice

To quote you just click the speech bubble icon, copy and paste the article and then press the button again.

(it's the button right after the underlining button. Don't worry though, I'll do it for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: This rumor made my day!!!   Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Fuck Duke Nukem!
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: This rumor made my day!!!   Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:00 am

if duke comes out i cant wait, reach this then crysis 2 ive got alot of killing to do man cant wait Duke 3D is Fukin Class, Come Get Some.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1397
Join date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: This rumor made my day!!!   Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:31 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Fuck Duke Nukem!

Valve appears that they pulled out they're press conference of whatever they were showing on E3.............wait wut? what did you say about the Duke?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: This rumor made my day!!!   Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:10 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ehh, Id rather see another Half Life or L4D

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: This rumor made my day!!!   Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:33 am

daveMastaKill wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Fuck Duke Nukem!

Valve appears that they pulled out they're press conference of whatever they were showing on E3.............wait wut? what did you say about the Duke?

Its taking so long for the game to come out I really could'nt give a shit. I was'nt talking about Duke himself. More the franchise and the developers.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: This rumor made my day!!!   Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:15 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Fuck Duke Nukem!

Valve appears that they pulled out they're press conference of whatever they were showing on E3.............wait wut? what did you say about the Duke?

Its taking so long for the game to come out I really could'nt give a shit. I was'nt talking about Duke himself. More the franchise and the developers.

Agreed. They are taking a while to make it.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1397
Join date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: This rumor made my day!!!   Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:16 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Fuck Duke Nukem!

Valve appears that they pulled out they're press conference of whatever they were showing on E3.............wait wut? what did you say about the Duke?

Its taking so long for the game to come out I really could'nt give a shit. I was'nt talking about Duke himself. More the franchise and the developers.

Agreed. They are taking a while to make it.

True
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 794
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 23
Location : United States of America in California

PostSubject: Re: This rumor made my day!!!   Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:52 pm

I truly don't see whats great about this guy. I am more of a "current gen" gamer than an '90s.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: This rumor made my day!!!   Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:13 am

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
I truly don't see whats great about this guy. I am more of a "current gen" gamer than an '90s.

I think you just answered your own question.
Back to top Go down
MasterCheef
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
avatar

Posts : 101
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: This rumor made my day!!!   Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:34 pm

fuck you guys, duke nukem is awesome
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: This rumor made my day!!!   Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:55 pm

MasterCheef wrote:
fuck you guys, duke nukem is awesome

Yup it sure is badass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: This rumor made my day!!!   Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:50 pm

demondragondude wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
fuck you guys, duke nukem is awesome

Yup it sure is badass.
Its not true...ITS NOT TRUE!!!!
I dont give a shit. Give me more Counter Strike or Team Fortress and I'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: This rumor made my day!!!   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:52 am

NoelX2 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
fuck you guys, duke nukem is awesome

Yup it sure is badass.
Its not true...ITS NOT TRUE!!!!
I dont give a shit. Give me more Counter Strike or Team Fortress and I'll be fine.

Counter Strike FTW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This rumor made my day!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
This rumor made my day!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Fan made Chaos Dwarf army book
» Chaos legions rumor front.....
» If they made a Gears of War movie....
» lamborghini home made in china
» THIS IS THE BEST DRAWING I HAVE PROBABLY EVER MADE.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: