This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Bungie admit they were going to make Halo 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Bungie admit they were going to make Halo 4   Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:53 pm

However, they changed it to Reach. Interesting information.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/news/10321/Bungie-Considered-Halo-4-Before-Halo:-Reach.html
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Bungie admit they were going to make Halo 4   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:39 am

maybe 343 industries will pickoff with halo 4 cuz i really like master chief ^^
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Bungie admit they were going to make Halo 4   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 am

halo 4? didnt they like beat the covenant in halo 3 and also destroying gravemind and the flood? they also killed all the prophets so i dont know about halo 4
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Bungie admit they were going to make Halo 4   Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:00 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
halo 4? didnt they like beat the covenant in halo 3 and also destroying gravemind and the flood? they also killed all the prophets so i dont know about halo 4

343 will be making Halo 4.They did beat the covenant loyalists and destroyed the ghavemind,but not the flood.The gravemind himself said that MasterCheif would only slow the flood,not stop them at the end of Halo 3.Plus there are things that GuiltySpark have said that leads to the fact that Humans are Forerunners.Plus at the end of Halo 3 Masterchief can be seen floating towards a unknown planet,and if you watched Halo Origins,this unknown planet looks like the forerunner planet you see in Halo Legends:Origins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bungie admit they were going to make Halo 4   Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:40 pm

HellJumper wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

343 will be making Halo 4.They did beat the covenant loyalists and destroyed the ghavemind,but not the flood.The gravemind himself said that MasterCheif would only slow the flood,not stop them at the end of Halo 3.Plus there are things that GuiltySpark have said that leads to the fact that Humans are Forerunners.Plus at the end of Halo 3 Masterchief can be seen floating towards a unknown planet,and if you watched Halo Origins,this unknown planet looks like the forerunner planet you see in Halo Legends:Origins

Also the war still continued in a sense, but it was only Separatists vs Loyalists.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Bungie admit they were going to make Halo 4   Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 am

I think it was a bad choice with Halo Reach....

I really like the games for the story... not the gameplay as much...

HALO 4 WANT NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Bungie admit they were going to make Halo 4   Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:38 am

Yeah, I think Halo 4 would have been a better choice over Reach.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Bungie admit they were going to make Halo 4   Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:52 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:

How?If bungie made Halo 4,they would have just ended then,seeing as they are moving on to there new IP.But if 343 developes Halo 4,then they can make it into a second Halo Trilogy(Like starwars did).Besides,the battle of Reach was a "must have" setting for a Halo game,seeing how the fall of reahc was on of the biggest events in the Covenant/Human war
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bungie admit they were going to make Halo 4   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:02 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

How?If bungie made Halo 4,they would have just ended then,seeing as they are moving on to there new IP.But if 343 developes Halo 4,then they can make it into a second Halo Trilogy(Like starwars did).Besides,the battle of Reach was a "must have" setting for a Halo game,seeing how the fall of reahc was on of the biggest events in the Covenant/Human war

They could still make Reach later. And then if they made another Halo trilogy it would have been milked like star wars was.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Bungie admit they were going to make Halo 4   Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

They could still make Reach later. And then if they made another Halo trilogy it would have been milked like star wars was.

Wow,you apperently dont know what milked really is.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Bungie admit they were going to make Halo 4   Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:49 pm

I knew it,i hope they make halo 4. I know they saying reach is their last but they always switch back and forth,i remember them saying never say never. I hope bungie makes it and i think Microsoft realizes this. it wont come till next en anyways so it will be a long time by then and bungie would have had their new ip out so they can make Halo 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bungie admit they were going to make Halo 4   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:30 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Star wars with the clone wars, stupid books based of the real story, other stupid shows....yup thats milked.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Bungie admit they were going to make Halo 4   Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:29 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Star wars with the clone wars, stupid books based of the real story, other stupid shows....yup thats milked.

Yup,you definitly dont know what milked is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bungie admit they were going to make Halo 4   

Back to top Go down

Bungie admit they were going to make Halo 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1