This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Anyone buy a new xbox 360 game in the past week?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Anyone buy a new xbox 360 game in the past week?   Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:33 pm

I think the new box art we seen is on every new game released now i just seen an unboxing of a game that came out today and it had the new art just want to know for sure
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone buy a new xbox 360 game in the past week?   Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:17 pm

what game was that? also this the same thing but the green thing is on the top right,thank god they didn't change it too much because its nice how it was. why would they take out xbl though.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone buy a new xbox 360 game in the past week?   Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Crackdown 2 has it. It's not that much of a difference.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Anyone buy a new xbox 360 game in the past week?   Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:44 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Crackdown 2 has it. It's not that much of a difference.

It has it? i saw it with the original style,we shall see soon i guess. Also yea its the same just that the green line is taken out and the green stripes are on the top right. i wonder where they will put xbl logo though,they always add it.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: Anyone buy a new xbox 360 game in the past week?   Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:02 pm

I just got DeathSmiles a couple days ago and it has that. Not much of a difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone buy a new xbox 360 game in the past week?   Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:28 pm

The new art isnt a big difference, nothing important.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Anyone buy a new xbox 360 game in the past week?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 am

Yeah looking at it there is no "only on xbox 360" and no "xbox live" logo on the cases...that sucks
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone buy a new xbox 360 game in the past week?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:14 am

lightlamp2 wrote:
Yeah looking at it there is no "only on xbox 360" and no "xbox live" logo on the cases...that sucks

Pretty much every game these days has some sort of XBOX Live integration so theres no real need for that sign now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone buy a new xbox 360 game in the past week?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:50 am

ghost23 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Pretty much every game these days has some sort of XBOX Live integration so theres no real need for that sign now.

Thats true. Pretty much every game either has an MP or DLC or both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone buy a new xbox 360 game in the past week?   Today at 1:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Anyone buy a new xbox 360 game in the past week?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1