This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Kinect already making it to fox news

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Kinect already making it to fox news   Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Kinect already making it to fox news   Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:41 am

kinect got a mention on bbc radio 1 news from e3 but no other systems lol this shows just the start of how far MS are going to be pushing kinect and xbox advertising this fall
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Kinect already making it to fox news   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:38 am

raspymanic1 wrote:
kinect got a mention on bbc radio 1 news from e3 but no other systems lol this shows just the start of how far MS are going to be pushing kinect and xbox advertising this fall

Your British, It's called Autumn! Only messin', haha. but seriously Autumn...
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Kinect already making it to fox news   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:33 pm

MS is smart. Make it a casual grab. Casual grabs are better suited for mass market promotion like the news.

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Kinect already making it to fox news   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Smart move MS
Back to top Go down
MasterCheef
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Kinect already making it to fox news   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:32 pm

uber MEH
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: Kinect already making it to fox news   Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Another smart move from MS. Lol at the PS3 fanboy comments on youtube.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Kinect already making it to fox news   Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:14 pm

Kinect is going to have a massive advertising push after Reach is released. MS is going to push Reach from August- September, Kinect from November on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinect already making it to fox news   Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:50 pm

Kinect will get a big part of the casual market, it wont pass the wii though.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Kinect already making it to fox news   Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:27 pm

should be interesting though,this can threaten the wii at least this holiday,not saying overall but maybe this holiday.the thing is that there will be no price cut like mld and some others think.i think they are holding out on that so they can afford to bundle kinect.if they price cut and bundle then they lose money and i think they dont want to do it that way. either way we shall see their stragedy this fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinect already making it to fox news   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:27 am

Spartan v07 wrote:
should be interesting though,this can threaten the wii at least this holiday,not saying overall but maybe this holiday.the thing is that there will be no price cut like mld and some others think.i think they are holding out on that so they can afford to bundle kinect.if they price cut and bundle then they lose money and i think they dont want to do it that way. either way we shall see their stragedy this fall.

So you think the price will remain at $150? Cause if thats the case I wont get it. I wouldnt use it enought to pay 150 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Kinect already making it to fox news   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:40 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

So you think the price will remain at $150? Cause if thats the case I wont get it. I wouldnt use it enought to pay 150 dollars.

you mean the kinect for $150? i don't think accessorizes get price cuts usually but maybe this might since its something they are trying to push.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinect already making it to fox news   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:48 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

you mean the kinect for $150? i don't think accessorizes get price cuts usually but maybe this might since its something they are trying to push.

I thought they said it would be more affordable, and paying 150 for an accessory isnt really affordable.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Kinect already making it to fox news   Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:28 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

I thought they said it would be more affordable, and paying 150 for an accessory isnt really affordable.

The bundle prices are the more important ones for Microsoft because the the audience they are aiming for are the people who don't own 360's.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Kinect already making it to fox news   Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:51 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

yea $150 is just a rumor,i think it might be cheaper than that but we have to wait and see. I believe they said they will reveal everything next month. I wonder if the bundles will be there all the time or just the holiday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinect already making it to fox news   Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

yea $150 is just a rumor,i think it might be cheaper than that but we have to wait and see. I believe they said they will reveal everything next month. I wonder if the bundles will be there all the time or just the holiday.

I hope its no more than 100, cause I dont think its worth it if its more than that.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Kinect already making it to fox news   Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Isn't Fox News the people who make M rated games look like "Our children learn how to kill". Anyway good job MS, but I hate Fox News.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z

PostSubject: Re: Kinect already making it to fox news   Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:23 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Isn't Fox News the people who make M rated games look like "Our children learn how to kill". Anyway good job MS, but I hate Fox News.

No, that was not Fox News. Fox News is mainly political news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinect already making it to fox news   

Back to top Go down

Kinect already making it to fox news
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1