This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Crackdown 2 4.5/10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
crapple

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:30 pm

I saw the IGN review and IGN gave it a 7.5.I trust IGN,not destructoid
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:41 pm

WTF, I didn't play the Crackdown 2 demo, but from the looks of it Crackdown 2 is a flop. 7.5 from IGN, and a 4.5 from Destructiod.
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:03 pm

7 from GameSpot

Flopped hard
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:21 pm

Frank2368 wrote:
7 from GameSpot

Flopped hard

Bummer, better luck next time Rufian Games.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Destructoid also gave Assassins Creed 2 a 4.5

But it seems Crackdown is a flop. Not that I had any interest in the game.
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:31 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Destructoid also gave Assassins Creed 2 a 4.5

But it seems Crackdown is a flop. Not that I had any interest in the game.

They gave Deadly Premonition a 10/10 when every other review site didn't go over 3/10

lol!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Frank2368 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Destructoid also gave Assassins Creed 2 a 4.5

But it seems Crackdown is a flop. Not that I had any interest in the game.

They gave Deadly Premonition a 10/10 when every other review site didn't go over 3/10

lol!

And they kept on saying how much better it is than Heavy Rain (obvious troll bait) yet the fanboys in the comments section actually took it seriously! XD
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Shocking!
I even half expected it to be AAA XD

The thing is even i have to agree that it flopped. It does seem like a great game but the demo showed they haven't changed the core gameplay. Sure it has looooads of new features and improvements but the gameplay itself feels the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Was it just given 7 because its the same as crackdown 2?If so,then thats retarded.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 24
Location : decatur, IL

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:29 pm

so should i buy the game or just keep savin up to get ms points, live, and halo reach
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:22 pm

IcyMeteor wrote:
so should i buy the game or just keep savin up to get ms points, live, and halo reach

Meh. It's your call.
Have you played the first? If so, did you like it? If not then no way. If you haven't, you may as well just buy the first game at some point. There seems to be little in terms of improvements in this sequel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 24
Location : decatur, IL

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:51 pm

demondragondude wrote:
IcyMeteor wrote:
so should i buy the game or just keep savin up to get ms points, live, and halo reach

Meh. It's your call.
Have you played the first? If so, did you like it? If not then no way. If you haven't, you may as well just buy the first game at some point. There seems to be little in terms of improvements in this sequel.


had the first game untill I lost it but I still beat and I liked it
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 23
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:19 pm

crapple wrote:
http://www.destructoid.com/review-crackdown-2-178186.phtml

LOL @! THESE PS3 FANBOY REVIEWERS.

yes, the same people that gave White Knight a 6, Heavy Rain a 7, Last Rebellion a 5, and ModNation a 6.5 are PS3 fanboys...lol fail
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:22 pm

-jaz350z- wrote:
crapple wrote:
http://www.destructoid.com/review-crackdown-2-178186.phtml

LOL @! THESE PS3 FANBOY REVIEWERS.

yes, the same people that gave White Knight a 6, Heavy Rain a 7, Last Rebellion a 5, and ModNation a 6.5 are PS3 fanboys...lol fail

i suspect this guy is a troll
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm

HellJumper wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
crapple wrote:
http://www.destructoid.com/review-crackdown-2-178186.phtml

LOL @! THESE PS3 FANBOY REVIEWERS.

yes, the same people that gave White Knight a 6, Heavy Rain a 7, Last Rebellion a 5, and ModNation a 6.5 are PS3 fanboys...lol fail

i suspect this guy is a troll

How is he a troll? What he said was essentially true. Look at their Deadly Premonition review, it was a 360 exclusive. No other site gave it a score of over 30% while they gave it a perfect.

But then, Destructoid is kinda retarded, and all they do is joke about games, even their reviews.


Last edited by Frank2368 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:59 pm

http://www.destructoid.com/review-deadly-premonition-165168.phtml

http://www.destructoid.com/deadly-premonition-is-the-greatest-game-ever-made-164794.phtml

http://www.destructoid.com/deadly-premonition-is-blatantly-better-than-heavy-rain-165288.phtml


Destructoid wrote:
Score: 10 -- Flawless Victory (10s are as close to perfect as you will get in a genre or on a platform. Pure, untarnished videogame ecstasy.)

Destructoid wrote:
Deadly Premonition is THE greatest game ever made

Destructoid wrote:
Deadly Premonition is blatantly better than Heavy Rain

Destructoid wrote:

It's a basic scientific fact that professional game reviewers judge titles based on what platform they are on and use no other basis for their judgment. This is obviously why I despise Heavy Rain and love Deadly Premonition. DP is on the Xbox 360 which is a system that I routinely ejaculate onto, inside, and around, because I find it erotic and it makes my penis feel nice and spray cocksnot everywhere.

If DP were a PS3 exclusive, I would have hated it because that is clearly how a sane mind works. Likewise, I would totally have forgotten that Heavy Rain was childishly written and infuriatingly convoluted if I had played it on the Xbox 360, which makes games automatically brilliant because of reasons.

Simple fact: The PS3 is shit, and all its games are shit, and anybody who even thinks about buying a PS3 is made out of shit and has shit for a head and brain. All games developed for it are bad, unless they are multiplatform games, in which case only the XBox 360 version is good. Also, Blu-ray is for gays.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Frank2368 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
crapple wrote:
http://www.destructoid.com/review-crackdown-2-178186.phtml

LOL @! THESE PS3 FANBOY REVIEWERS.

yes, the same people that gave White Knight a 6, Heavy Rain a 7, Last Rebellion a 5, and ModNation a 6.5 are PS3 fanboys...lol fail

i suspect this guy is a troll

How is he a troll? What he said was essentially true. Look at their Deadly Premonition review, it was a 360 exclusive. No other site gave it a score of over 30% while they gave it a perfect.

But then, Destructoid is kinda retarded, and all they do is joke about games, even their reviews.

Please dont tell me you dont suspect him to be a troll(note that im not refering to Jaz,but the author)
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:29 pm

HellJumper wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
crapple wrote:
http://www.destructoid.com/review-crackdown-2-178186.phtml

LOL @! THESE PS3 FANBOY REVIEWERS.

yes, the same people that gave White Knight a 6, Heavy Rain a 7, Last Rebellion a 5, and ModNation a 6.5 are PS3 fanboys...lol fail

i suspect this guy is a troll

Woah, don't ban him yet lol. Wait till he shows his true colors. And then lock him up in our dungeon of....Doom!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:11 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
crapple wrote:
http://www.destructoid.com/review-crackdown-2-178186.phtml

LOL @! THESE PS3 FANBOY REVIEWERS.

yes, the same people that gave White Knight a 6, Heavy Rain a 7, Last Rebellion a 5, and ModNation a 6.5 are PS3 fanboys...lol fail

i suspect this guy is a troll

How is he a troll? What he said was essentially true. Look at their Deadly Premonition review, it was a 360 exclusive. No other site gave it a score of over 30% while they gave it a perfect.

But then, Destructoid is kinda retarded, and all they do is joke about games, even their reviews.


Please dont tell me you dont suspect him to be a troll(note that im not refering to Jaz,but the author)

He only posts on here like once a month anyways..
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Destuctiod reviews are a joke anyway. Don't pay any attention to them, that applies to PS3 and 360.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 24
Location : decatur, IL

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:28 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
crapple wrote:
http://www.destructoid.com/review-crackdown-2-178186.phtml

LOL @! THESE PS3 FANBOY REVIEWERS.

yes, the same people that gave White Knight a 6, Heavy Rain a 7, Last Rebellion a 5, and ModNation a 6.5 are PS3 fanboys...lol fail

i suspect this guy is a troll

How is he a troll? What he said was essentially true. Look at their Deadly Premonition review, it was a 360 exclusive. No other site gave it a score of over 30% while they gave it a perfect.

But then, Destructoid is kinda retarded, and all they do is joke about games, even their reviews.


Please dont tell me you dont suspect him to be a troll(note that im not refering to Jaz,but the author)

He only posts on here like once a month anyways..


yea what happened to him he doesnt even get on live anymore
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:28 pm

IcyMeteor wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
crapple wrote:
http://www.destructoid.com/review-crackdown-2-178186.phtml

LOL @! THESE PS3 FANBOY REVIEWERS.

yes, the same people that gave White Knight a 6, Heavy Rain a 7, Last Rebellion a 5, and ModNation a 6.5 are PS3 fanboys...lol fail

i suspect this guy is a troll

How is he a troll? What he said was essentially true. Look at their Deadly Premonition review, it was a 360 exclusive. No other site gave it a score of over 30% while they gave it a perfect.

But then, Destructoid is kinda retarded, and all they do is joke about games, even their reviews.


Please dont tell me you dont suspect him to be a troll(note that im not refering to Jaz,but the author)

He only posts on here like once a month anyways..


yea what happened to him he doesnt even get on live anymore

He is on PSN a lot. He is on my friends list.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 24
Location : decatur, IL

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:31 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
IcyMeteor wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
crapple wrote:
http://www.destructoid.com/review-crackdown-2-178186.phtml

LOL @! THESE PS3 FANBOY REVIEWERS.

yes, the same people that gave White Knight a 6, Heavy Rain a 7, Last Rebellion a 5, and ModNation a 6.5 are PS3 fanboys...lol fail

i suspect this guy is a troll

How is he a troll? What he said was essentially true. Look at their Deadly Premonition review, it was a 360 exclusive. No other site gave it a score of over 30% while they gave it a perfect.

But then, Destructoid is kinda retarded, and all they do is joke about games, even their reviews.


Please dont tell me you dont suspect him to be a troll(note that im not refering to Jaz,but the author)

He only posts on here like once a month anyways..




yea what happened to him he doesnt even get on live anymore

He is on PSN a lot. He is on my friends list.


thats what I thought he would be doing even though I dont see why he would be on that more than live
Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
avatar

Posts : 101
Join date : 2009-10-15
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:41 pm

IcyMeteor wrote:
so should i buy the game or just keep savin up to get ms points, live, and halo reach
when games flop they get cheap pretty quick (hence majority of ps3 games). you can grab it for $20 bucks come Christmas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 4.5/10   

Back to top Go down
 
Crackdown 2 4.5/10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: