This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Ultimate HALO KILLER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MasterCheef
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:35 pm

lolololololol click here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:14 pm

I saw this on a TV show Razz stupid kid
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:28 pm

gives gamers a bad name Evil or Very Mad ......i like sonic but i dont go runnin to work at 905mph every morning lol!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Is this real?
Back to top Go down
MasterCheef
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:53 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Is this real?

yes, look him up on google if you want, its all real
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:55 pm

MasterCheef wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Is this real?

yes, look him up on google if you want, its all real

Wow,people like him make us gamers look so bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:22 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Is this real?

Yeah its real, they had it on a show about teenage murders. It doesnt help the fact that people think if you play violent video games that you will become a killer Razz
Back to top Go down
MasterCheef
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:38 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Is this real?

Yeah its real, they had it on a show about teenage murders. It doesnt help the fact that people think if you play violent video games that you will become a killer Razz

yeah, remember that school shooting? forgot what its called, and anyway, these 2 nerds got picked on by bullies and because of america's loose laws on guns, went on to murder the students, i think its called the combine school shootings? cant remember, anyway, the real driving force to the shooting was the bullies, but guess what the media blamed it on? video games...Doom to be specific
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:44 pm

MasterCheef wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Is this real?

yeah, remember that school shooting? forgot what its called, and anyway, these 2 nerds got picked on by bullies and because of america's loose laws on guns, went on to murder the students, i think its called the combine school shootings? cant remember, anyway, the real driving force to the shooting was the bullies, but guess what the media blamed it on? video games...Doom to be specific

The Columbine High School shootings, yeah I remember them. And its not America's loose gun laws, its called the 2nd ammendment Razz but yeah, they blame video games even though it was the bullies fault
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:58 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Is this real?

Well in this case it seems he became a killer because he wasn't allowed to play video games. Ironic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:44 am

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Is this real?

Well in this case it seems he became a killer because he wasn't allowed to play video games. Ironic.

Indeed it is.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:46 pm

I watched this on TruTV. Sad...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:55 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
I watched this on TruTV. Sad...

Yeah thats were I saw it too.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:38 pm

this whole "video game violence" thing is retarded imo

sure 9 year olds shouldnt be able to play GTA games but if parents dont like it, dont get it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Madtoker wrote:
this whole "video game violence" thing is retarded imo

sure 9 year olds shouldnt be able to play GTA games but if parents dont like it, dont get it!

QFT!!!
Back to top Go down
gigabite07
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:09 am

aparenlty i can do a hadouken since i play super street fighter 4 alot
Back to top Go down
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:32 am

i mean how stupid can you be to shot your own parents for a freaking video game,this kid has problems and i dont pity him and i dont feel sorry for him at all,he should rot in prison for being a stupid fuck that he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:50 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
i mean how stupid can you be to shot your own parents for a freaking video game,this kid has problems and i dont pity him and i dont feel sorry for him at all,he should rot in prison for being a stupid fuck that he is.

Yeah, I dont see how people sympathize for him. The kid killed his fucking parents over a video game, he has problems! he should be in a mental hospital in a cell next to hannibal lecter. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:52 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Yeah, I dont see how people sympathize for him. The kid killed his fucking parents over a video game, he has problems! he should be in a mental hospital in a cell next to hannibal lecter. lol

Exactly, this kid isn't worth any sympathy, life imprisonment or worse would be the right sentence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Exactly, this kid isn't worth any sympathy, life imprisonment or worse would be the right sentence.

Exactly, but knowing the legal system now he will get probably a year in juvie and thats it. If you kill someone on purpose why should you have any more right to life, since you took theirs you should serve atleast 20 in prison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:54 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Exactly, but knowing the legal system now he will get probably a year in juvie and thats it. If you kill someone on purpose why should you have any more right to life, since you took theirs you should serve atleast 20 in prison.

Yeah, he will probably do it again anyway, and for probably the most minor reasons, oh how irrational the human mind can be, but even the average person has enough moral reasoning to know a video game is not worth killing someone over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:01 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Yeah, he will probably do it again anyway, and for probably the most minor reasons, oh how irrational the human mind can be, but even the average person has enough moral reasoning to know a video game is not worth killing someone over.

This kid needs "special" attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:03 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Does Satan count? Razz. No but seriously this sort of thing would most likely warrant a death penalty, especially becuase of the reason why he did it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Does Satan count? Razz. No but seriously this sort of thing would most likely warrant a death penalty, especially becuase of the reason why he did it.

Lol, lets hope so. Razz but if he kills someone over a video game imagine what he would do for something bigger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:15 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Lol, lets hope so. Razz but if he kills someone over a video game imagine what he would do for something bigger.

lol I can see it now.

"FUCK YOU MCDONALDS, *fires AK-47 into people*, YOU PUT FUCKING PICKLES ON MY FUCKING BIG MAC!"

lmao, he probably would. But in all seriousness he is too mentally unhinged, committing a murder over a game, lets keep him out of society.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate HALO KILLER
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next