This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Love those PS3 fanboy comments at N4G.
http://n4g.com/news/562745/xbox-360-slim-beats-ps3-slim-in-heat-tests-multiple-times

N4G comments.
http://n4g.com/Comments/Comments?objectId=562745&objectTypeId=1&commentCount=128
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:45 pm

You might wanna see where the story came from. The site it came from was GoFanboy.com and they don't have the best history with stating facts. But honestly I don't give a shit, they both fixed the heating issues the earlier versions of the consoles.

Also, most of those comments are funny, they are are the only that gives me enjoyment from N4G.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
You might wanna see where the story came from. The site it came from was GoFanboy.com and they don't have the best history with stating facts. But honestly I don't give a shit, they both fixed the heating issues the earlier versions of the consoles.

Also, most of those comments are funny, they are are the only that gives me enjoyment from N4G.

Other sites have done tests and the 360 slim came out on top. But either way, WIN
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:28 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
You might wanna see where the story came from. The site it came from was GoFanboy.com and they don't have the best history with stating facts. But honestly I don't give a shit, they both fixed the heating issues the earlier versions of the consoles.

Also, most of those comments are funny, they are are the only that gives me enjoyment from N4G.

Other sites have done tests and the 360 slim came out on top. But either way, WIN

I know no matter which side your on its a win. Also the main reason this is so, is because of the PS3's internal power supply. Either way, both have a lower failure rate nowadays.

Also, if GoFanboy.com is your only source don't trust it lol.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
You might wanna see where the story came from. The site it came from was GoFanboy.com and they don't have the best history with stating facts. But honestly I don't give a shit, they both fixed the heating issues the earlier versions of the consoles.

Also, most of those comments are funny, they are are the only that gives me enjoyment from N4G.

Other sites have done tests and the 360 slim came out on top. But either way, WIN

I know no matter which side your on its a win. Also the main reason this is so, is because of the PS3's internal power supply. Either way, both have a lower failure rate nowadays.

Also, if GoFanboy.com is your only source don't trust it lol.

Yeah I wouldnt XD failure rates are so low now-a-days.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:11 pm

This isn't exactly a pro xbox article IMO. All the PS3 models still worked after the test while a 360 red ringed.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:56 pm

I showed this to the guys at PS3nation (the older comparison), and I admit they had a point when they said it was a new 360 slim vs. and old PS3 fat. But it seems there is no excuse out of this one now. Some people say it's because of the internal power supply...but I don't understand how that goes in the PS3's favor.

Invincible wrote:
This isn't exactly a pro xbox article IMO. All the PS3 models still worked after the test while a 360 red ringed.

Unfortunately it did, but it was an older model, the slim's took no damage, so all is good.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:24 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
I showed this to the guys at PS3nation (the older comparison), and I admit they had a point when they said it was a new 360 slim vs. and old PS3 fat. But it seems there is no excuse out of this one now. Some people say it's because of the internal power supply...but I don't understand how that goes in the PS3's favor.

The old PS3 has a better cooling system than the slim PS3, why would that be a disadvantage? If anything it would be a disadvantage to the 360, the fat PS3's cooling system was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 690
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:27 pm

Well 360 problems were actually gone before the "slim" even came,the jasper in 2008 removed any big problems. consoles with the jasper that have the smaller power brick and built in 256 mb are way more reliable and won't break for the most part. anyone who has a friend or something that wants an arcade tell them to get it because those are only $150 and are definitely reliable as hell.[viva pinata/banjo arcade bundle]
Back to top Go down
realgurlgamer



Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:58 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Love those PS3 fanboy comments at N4G.
http://n4g.com/news/562745/xbox-360-slim-beats-ps3-slim-in-heat-tests-multiple-times

N4G comments.
http://n4g.com/Comments/Comments?objectId=562745&objectTypeId=1&commentCount=128

haha stupid fanpersons!! its so stupid to argue about which console is better on the internet!! 360 is obviously better u cant win that argument!!
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:32 am

All the credible websites have also said that 360 is more quieter than the PS3 slim and more cooler.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:15 am

Cool! You'd think that would shut ps3 fanboys up for a while....
Quote :
What's funny is that in the long run, there might STILL be more defective Xbox 360 S units returned than the PS3. I'm not convinced at all by a single small-sample "objective" test done by an Xbox 360 fanboy (as evidenced by his prior articles) that the Xbox 360 really has finally kicked the RROD (or whatever it's changed into now that the actual "red ring" has been removed physically). We don't know the exact methodology of the test that was done, and whether it was biased or not; we have every reason to believe that a fanboy would slant the test and the results in the favor of the console he's partial to.

*Awaits actual defect rates and return rates surveys that will be conducted by legitimate statistical sources in a few months time*

I guess we'll know the truth soon enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 681
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 23
Location : None of Your Business!

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Folezicle wrote:
And also Sony win at anything
Like what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Rev up those fanboys



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Derpface
Seaman Recruit


Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:36 pm

Rev up those fanboys wrote:
I was waiting for someone to post this

god tier
Back to top Go down
PubertyRocks



Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Rev up those fanboys wrote:

lol y u move consul u retarted?!?!????? xbox wins again!111
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Troll fail...again. Damn I wish I was an admin Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Blaze1
Seaman Recruit
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : 日本

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:07 pm

I have that CD player! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   

Back to top Go down
 
360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Freakish Spectacle
» sharp blue diamond slim (21V-FK200M)
» No Retreat! And Multiple units
» Deep Rybka 4 v Armageddon 1.0 Test blitz 10"m
» 1500 IG test list

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: