This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 hey guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derpface
Seaman Recruit


Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: hey guys   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:14 pm

quantity =/= quality

if the 360 is better because of sales then mcdonalds is of the highest caliber

PC MASTER RACE OUT
Back to top Go down
MastarCheifz
Seaman Recruit


Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Fuck ya
Back to top Go down
DominicxD
Seaman Recruit
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:15 pm

dood wtf this is a halo forum and ur talking about mcdonalds and microsoft and shit

get out
Back to top Go down
XboxWareFTW



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:16 pm

MastarCheifz wrote:
Fuck ya

Thats what she said Laughing
Back to top Go down
Derpface
Seaman Recruit


Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:16 pm

DominicxD wrote:
dood wtf this is a halo forum and ur talking about mcdonalds and microsoft and shit

get out
i lold
Back to top Go down
XxX_dArK_sN1p3Z_1998_XxX

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:31 pm

lol yah right. tell me when the computre gets xbox live and acheevments and then come talkk to me kid Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Derpface
Seaman Recruit


Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:32 pm

oh god that avatar is delicious
Back to top Go down
DominicxD
Seaman Recruit
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:33 pm

XxX_dArK_sN1p3Z_1998_XxX wrote:
lol yah right. tell me when the computre gets xbox live and acheevments and then come talkk to me kid Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
qft
Back to top Go down
haloboi98



Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:35 pm

if more people are buying it it means its better are you dense you stupid denser Cool

theres a reason why it is buyed the most dont u think?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Derpface
Seaman Recruit


Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:37 pm

god
damnit /v/

i can't stop laughing
Back to top Go down
XBOX360FORLIFEGDOG

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Melborne, Aus

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:39 pm

WHAT IS THIS SHIT YOU F^&*IN RETARDS WE JUSDT COME HERE TO TALK ABOUT XBOX WHY YOU GOTTA DO THIS
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 681
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 23
Location : None of Your Business!

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:25 pm

XxX_dArK_sN1p3Z_1998_XxX wrote:
lol yah right. tell me when the computre gets xbox live and acheevments and then come talkk to me kid Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Ever heard of Games for Windows-Live?
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
RedlightDistrict

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Yes, and it failed.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 681
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 23
Location : None of Your Business!

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:16 pm

RedlightDistrict wrote:
Yes, and it failed.
Lol Carlton Banks from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Oh and your name is the name of a street from Grand Theft Auto 3 correct.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
DikBut
Seaman Recruit


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:22 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
RedlightDistrict wrote:
Yes, and it failed.
Lol Carlton Banks from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Oh and your name is the name of a street from Grand Theft Auto 3 correct.
red light district?
A name of a street from GTA3?
Are you some sort of master troll, or are you just that fucking dumb?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Where is a mod when you need one? Someone tell me half these people are banned...
Back to top Go down
FuIlMetalKendo

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:14 pm

DominicxD wrote:
dood wtf this is a halo forum and ur talking about mcdonalds and microsoft and shit

get out

QFT! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/FURNIGGER
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:36 pm

Windows 95 is the primary platform of 95% of the PC gamers.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 681
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 23
Location : None of Your Business!

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:08 pm

DikBut wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
RedlightDistrict wrote:
Yes, and it failed.
Lol Carlton Banks from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Oh and your name is the name of a street from Grand Theft Auto 3 correct.
red light district?
A name of a street from GTA3?
Are you some sort of master troll, or are you just that fucking dumb?
No. If you ever played GTA3 you would know there was a street in the game Grand Theft Auto 3 called Red Light District. Then again you probably never played it.


Last edited by FullMetalKendo on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 681
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 23
Location : None of Your Business!

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Frank2368 wrote:
Windows 95 is the primary platform of 95% of the PC gamers.
No that would be Windows XP. Windows 7 comes second.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Inuboy1000 wrote:
DikBut wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
RedlightDistrict wrote:
Yes, and it failed.
Lol Carlton Banks from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Oh and your name is the name of a street from Grand Theft Auto 3 correct.
red light district?
A name of a street from GTA3?
Are you some sort of master troll, or are you just that fucking dumb?
No. If you ever played GTA3 you would know there was a street in the game Grand Theft Auto 3 called Red Light District. Then again you probably never played it.
What a classic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hey guys   

Back to top Go down
 
hey guys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hey how you guys doing?
» Rate these guys
» Well guys this is it
» Sorry, guys!
» Hi guys. Steve here.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Troll Graveyard-
Jump to: