This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

360 BUNDLE WITH HALO REACH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord_Orpheo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: 360 BUNDLE WITH HALO REACH   Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:33 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
Kinda sucks that the PS3s don't do this with Uncharted and God of War.

It says PS3, not PSP. Wink

Either way its fucking awesome!

That PSP is freakin' awesome! Too bad it's a mod and not officially on sale, otherwise I'd buy one. Sad

In reference to the approaching X-Box 360 Halo: Reach bundle, that's the system I'll be picking up come late September. I don't own a 360 yet and I never owned an original X-Box. Would really like to play those sweet lookin' 360 - exclusives along with a few multiplats, can ya blame me? Laughing Looking forward to playing: "Afro Samurai", "Alan Wake", "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare", "Clive Barker's Jericho", "The Darkness", "Deadly Premonition", "Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (does this work on 360?)", "F.E.A.R.", "Gears of War", "Gears of War 2", "Gears of War 3", "Halo: Reach", "Halo", "Halo 2", "Halo 3: ODST", "Halo 3", "Limbo", "Myst IV: Revelation (also need to know if this works on 360)", "Ninja Blade", "Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (another classic)", "Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (and it's sequel)", "Project Milo (I think it's cool)", "Shadow Complex", "Tenchu Z (Tenchu fan)", "Timeshift", "Tom Clancy's SplinterCell: Conviction (SplinterCell fan)", and "Too Human (I know, I want to experience it myself)".

What basically pushed me into wanting a 360 was the Halo animated compilation, "Halo: Legends". I'm a sucker for a good story and this just made the franchise come-off as epic. Cool Couple that with the supposed awesome FPS action and it sounds like a winner. cheers
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: 360 BUNDLE WITH HALO REACH   Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:00 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Lord_Orpheo wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:

That PSP is freakin' awesome! Too bad it's a mod and not officially on sale, otherwise I'd buy one. Sad

In reference to the approaching X-Box 360 Halo: Reach bundle, that's the system I'll be picking up come late September. I don't own a 360 yet and I never owned an original X-Box. Would really like to play those sweet lookin' 360 - exclusives along with a few multiplats, can ya blame me? Laughing Looking forward to playing: "Afro Samurai", "Alan Wake", "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare", "Clive Barker's Jericho", "The Darkness", "Deadly Premonition", "Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (does this work on 360?)", "F.E.A.R.", "Gears of War", "Gears of War 2", "Gears of War 3", "Halo: Reach", "Halo", "Halo 2", "Halo 3: ODST", "Halo 3", "Limbo", "Myst IV: Revelation (also need to know if this works on 360)", "Ninja Blade", "Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (another classic)", "Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (and it's sequel)", "Project Milo (I think it's cool)", "Shadow Complex", "Tenchu Z (Tenchu fan)", "Timeshift", "Tom Clancy's SplinterCell: Conviction (SplinterCell fan)", and "Too Human (I know, I want to experience it myself)".

What basically pushed me into wanting a 360 was the Halo animated compilation, "Halo: Legends". I'm a sucker for a good story and this just made the franchise come-off as epic. Cool Couple that with the supposed awesome FPS action and it sounds like a winner. cheers

After playing Halo though you NEED to get Mass Effect 1 and 2! My personal favorite RPG's, and Oblivion, my other favorite RPG.

Indeed, they are two of the best games you will find on the XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: 360 BUNDLE WITH HALO REACH   Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:54 pm

I Still play Oblivion on a regular basis. My favorite RPG this gen.
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: 360 BUNDLE WITH HALO REACH   Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:15 am

WAIT! I heard when you turn on the halo 360 instead of the regular beeps its like halo sounds and tones. Anyone else hear this?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: 360 BUNDLE WITH HALO REACH   Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:25 am

Boba_Fett wrote:
WAIT! I heard when you turn on the halo 360 instead of the regular beeps its like halo sounds and tones. Anyone else hear this?

yeah they were showing it off at the Halo Universe Comic Con panel. Nothing really exciting though.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: 360 BUNDLE WITH HALO REACH   Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:06 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Boba_Fett wrote:

yeah they were showing it off at the Halo Universe Comic Con panel. Nothing really exciting though.

Psh well of course ghost would be the buzzkill hahahahahahha
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 360 BUNDLE WITH HALO REACH   Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:50 pm

Lord_Orpheo wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:

Nice!!
The Darkness is very underrated. I'd say it's at least at Bioshock's standard gameplaywise (graphically, not texture wise but general presentation)
Btw deadly premonition and Too Human got awful reviews. Lmao! Ooh Morrowind does work on Xbox 360 Very Happy
"The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind®"

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: 360 BUNDLE WITH HALO REACH   Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:32 am

demondragondude wrote:
Lord_Orpheo wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:

Nice!!
The Darkness is very underrated. I'd say it's at least at Bioshock's standard gameplaywise (graphically, not texture wise but general presentation)
Btw deadly premonition and Too Human got awful reviews. Lmao! Ooh Morrowind does work on Xbox 360 Very Happy
"The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind®"

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm

Psh get with the times and play Gears of war 2 DDD XD
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: 360 BUNDLE WITH HALO REACH   Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:26 am

The most imaginative console cases are i've seen are custom Ubisoft PS3 cases. Not very practical though...

But I LOVE this 360 case!

Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: 360 BUNDLE WITH HALO REACH   Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:28 am

Damn,I wish that 360 case was real
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 360 BUNDLE WITH HALO REACH   Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:12 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Damn,I wish that 360 case was real

I know! it'd be so sweet!

Yeah but the far cry one's the best. I mean, who doesn't want a ps3 which looks like it's edges are burned off? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Volt06

PostSubject: Re: 360 BUNDLE WITH HALO REACH   Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:23 pm

I don't like the silver finish on the Halo Reach 360 slim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 360 BUNDLE WITH HALO REACH   

Back to top Go down

360 BUNDLE WITH HALO REACH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2