This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 XBLA and Forza 3 Summer deals!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 27
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

PostSubject: XBLA and Forza 3 Summer deals!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:02 am

For everyone that have been waiting for a cheaper way to get the cars Turn10 has released so far. It starts on August the 2nd as the "deal of the week".

Xbox LIVE Deal of the Week** :

Week of July 26: Borderlands Add-Ons

Secret Armory, 400 Microsoft Points

Zombie Island, 400 Microsoft Points

The Underdome, 400 Microsoft Points

**Special pricing available for Xbox LIVE Gold Members



Week of August 2: : Forza 3 Cars And Track Packs

-AutoWeek Car Show Pack, 240 Microsoft Points

-Hot Holidays Car Pack, 240 Microsoft Points

-Jalopnik Car Pack, 240 Microsoft Points

-Nürburgring GP Track Pack, 240 Microsoft Points

-The Road & Track Car Pack, 240 Microsoft Points


Source: http://majornelson.com/



Summer of Arcade:

"Summer of Arcade kicks off this week. First out of the gate is Limbo, followed by Hydro Thunder Hurricane, Castlevania Harmony of Despair, Monday Night Combat and we finish it off with Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. Also remember that if you purchase all five titles, and you’ll receive 1200 Microsoft Points back."

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: XBLA and Forza 3 Summer deals!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:04 am

Will definitely get a few of the car packs that I haven't got yet. Forza 3 is just an amazing game and its good to see Turn10 still supporting it.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 27
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

PostSubject: Re: XBLA and Forza 3 Summer deals!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:11 am

ghost23 wrote:
Will definitely get a few of the car packs that I haven't got yet. Forza 3 is just an amazing game and its good to see Turn10 still supporting it.

I agree. But they need to add more old cars... Im sick of weird looking concept cars that costs 2M credits... All I want is normal everyday cars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: XBLA and Forza 3 Summer deals!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:50 am

Cool but nothing there is anything I'd buy.

I am interested in Forza now though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: XBLA and Forza 3 Summer deals!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:46 am

I might pick up Forza 3 now because the DLC is gonna be cheap.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 992
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 32
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: XBLA and Forza 3 Summer deals!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Borderlands and Fallout 3 DLC is absurd. They have like a billion mini expansion level packs.

10 dollars + 10 dollars + 10 dollars + 10 dollars = WTF?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: XBLA and Forza 3 Summer deals!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:02 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Borderlands and Fallout 3 DLC is absurd. They have like a billion mini expansion level packs.

10 dollars + 10 dollars + 10 dollars + 10 dollars = WTF?

Mate, the Fallout 3 DLC probably contain's more content than a lot of full price retail games these days. Plus you can just get the GOTY edition.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: XBLA and Forza 3 Summer deals!   Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:56 pm

ghost23 wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Borderlands and Fallout 3 DLC is absurd. They have like a billion mini expansion level packs.

10 dollars + 10 dollars + 10 dollars + 10 dollars = WTF?

Mate, the Fallout 3 DLC probably contain's more content than a lot of full price retail games these days. Plus you can just get the GOTY edition.

True, the Fallout and Borderlands DLC adds like ten hours each, its like its own game in each one.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: Re: XBLA and Forza 3 Summer deals!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:42 pm

Too bad I bought all the dlcs for borderlands day 1.

Man I love that game
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: XBLA and Forza 3 Summer deals!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
Too bad I bought all the dlcs for borderlands day 1.

Man I love that game

That game was great, I am thinking about rebuying it for my Xbox.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: Re: XBLA and Forza 3 Summer deals!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:25 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
Too bad I bought all the dlcs for borderlands day 1.

Man I love that game

That game was great, I am thinking about rebuying it for my Xbox.

Yeah right now I'm trying to finish the Armory DLC
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: XBLA and Forza 3 Summer deals!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
Too bad I bought all the dlcs for borderlands day 1.

Man I love that game

That game was great, I am thinking about rebuying it for my Xbox.

Yeah right now I'm trying to finish the Armory DLC

Are the DLC's good?
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: Re: XBLA and Forza 3 Summer deals!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:03 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
Too bad I bought all the dlcs for borderlands day 1.

Man I love that game

That game was great, I am thinking about rebuying it for my Xbox.

Yeah right now I'm trying to finish the Armory DLC

Are the DLC's good?

Well the zombie island and armory are great but DON'T buy mad moxxi's underdome...
it's just a survival mode with the same enemies over and over

Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: XBLA and Forza 3 Summer deals!   Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:55 am

ghost23 wrote:
Will definitely get a few of the car packs that I haven't got yet. Forza 3 is just an amazing game and its good to see Turn10 still supporting it.
I Have all the Forza 3 car packs. I'm hopelessly addicted to Forza 3.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 27
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

PostSubject: Re: XBLA and Forza 3 Summer deals!   Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:02 am

Master_Chief wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Will definitely get a few of the car packs that I haven't got yet. Forza 3 is just an amazing game and its good to see Turn10 still supporting it.
I Have all the Forza 3 car packs. I'm hopelessly addicted to Forza 3.

I dont have all car packs Razz

Still have one left to get, the last one.... Never got a chance to try it before I left for my summer-cabin.

But soon, very soon Very Happy

Atleast I have 1000/1000 gs in it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: XBLA and Forza 3 Summer deals!   

Back to top Go down
 
XBLA and Forza 3 Summer deals!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Forza 3 F-Class Tourney - Track List & Results
» S7 Forza 3 F-Class Tourney
» Forza 3 Late Night Series Discussion
» S7 Forza 3 F-Class Tourney - Season 3
» S7 Forza 3 S-Class Tourney

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: