This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

New MLD vid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: New MLD vid   Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:13 pm

http://www.youtube.com/user/GeneralMLD#p/u/0/X2yupr0VEGM

lol at the lower than dirt comment.also 2nd place calls the shots and last place doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: New MLD vid   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Should see mine pwning a PS3 fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: New MLD vid   Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:52 pm

I disagree with him in some points. Like how many games are A, AA, or AAA. Even if the 360 A games are larger than PS3's A games, that doesnt automatically mean that the 360 wins. There are alot of games in the PS3 library that kicks ass. And some of the games in the library are underrated such as Cross Edge (I know there is a 360 port but its not released to anywhere else besides Japan). Same with the 360...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New MLD vid   Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:59 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
I disagree with him in some points. Like how many games are A, AA, or AAA. Even if the 360 A games are larger than PS3's A games, that doesnt automatically mean that the 360 wins. There are alot of games in the PS3 library that kicks ass. And some of the games in the library are underrated such as Cross Edge (I know there is a 360 port but its not released to anywhere else besides Japan). Same with the 360...

I agree that the PS3 has some very underrated exclusives. Honestly I think both consoles have amazing exclusive line ups.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: New MLD vid   Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:16 pm

NoelX2 wrote:

Cross edge? Isn't that the one with lots of girls? Young, young girls?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: New MLD vid   Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:53 pm

demondragondude wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Cross edge? Isn't that the one with lots of girls? Young, young girls?

Does that surprise you? lol jk
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: New MLD vid   Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:10 pm

At this point in time all the systems are affordable and have a good game library so I don't know why people are still bitching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New MLD vid   

Back to top Go down

New MLD vid
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: