This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Still got your Halo codes? They are worth more now.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Still got your Halo codes? They are worth more now.   Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:50 pm

For those of us that own Halo PC, you had to have a validation code that came with the game. If you have played the game, then your code will somehow give you something in Halo Reach, the thing in question? Well we don't know what it is, but it is something minor (I think they said it was non-armory).

For those of you interested that don't have a copy of Halo PC or use a pirated copy; your out of luck, bungie pulled all valid codes in May, so if you just got Halo PC after or are using a pirate code from any time, it will not work for you.

Good thing I still have mine. Very Happy

http://www.bungie.net/News/Blog.aspx?mode=news#cid27512
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Still got your Halo codes? They are worth more now.   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:18 am

Damn I never owned it on PC. hopefully i'll still get my Halo 2 bonus.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Still got your Halo codes? They are worth more now.   Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:20 am

I have Halo 1 on Xbox but I got it from a friend without the case or code Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Still got your Halo codes? They are worth more now.   Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Damn, I never even owned Halo before a few months ago Razz no code for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Still got your Halo codes? They are worth more now.   Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:22 pm

wait so we just use the CD key that came with our game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still got your Halo codes? They are worth more now.   Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:

Yes, I believe that is how it works, Bungie will instruct you on what to do with your code later, because you seem to have it, I'll PM you when I find out.

By the way to everyone else, there was no code for the xbox version, and there is no reward for people with the xbox version, sorry. I am just saying for those who think the xbox version had one.
Back to top Go down
Jossa81
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Still got your Halo codes? They are worth more now.   Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:20 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

Yes, I believe that is how it works, Bungie will instruct you on what to do with your code later, because you seem to have it, I'll PM you when I find out.

By the way to everyone else, there was no code for the xbox version, and there is no reward for people with the xbox version, sorry. I am just saying for those who think the xbox version had one.

You'd think you could use the serial or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still got your Halo codes? They are worth more now.   Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Jossa81 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

You'd think you could use the serial or something

Well, bungie wanted to show some respect for a small part of the Halo community, and Halo CE was before live and I believe they said they had no way of knowing for xbox owners, the link talks about that, actually.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Still got your Halo codes? They are worth more now.   Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:54 am

I saw Halo 1 on PC for I think 15 to 20 bucks at Walmart. Should I pick the game up to get this code?
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Jossa81
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Still got your Halo codes? They are worth more now.   Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:58 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:
I saw Halo 1 on PC for I think 15 to 20 bucks at Walmart. Should I pick the game up to get this code?

The second paragraph of the initial post says that if you got the game after they pulled all activation codes, May, that you're out of luck.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Still got your Halo codes? They are worth more now.   Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:06 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

Damn i really wish there was some reward for Halo CE on xbox because those were the original players.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Still got your Halo codes? They are worth more now.   Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:16 am

Damn it

I tried halo 2 vista and it's fun as heck!
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

PostSubject: Re: Still got your Halo codes? They are worth more now.   Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:13 am

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
Damn it

Heck

Also you use Vista?
Back to top Go down
Crownjo
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Still got your Halo codes? They are worth more now.   Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:52 pm

Anyone have a spare key?
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Still got your Halo codes? They are worth more now.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 am

Pickles wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
Damn it

Heck

Also you use Vista?
Halo 2 uses DirectX 10 which can only run on Vista and windows 7. Not XP, Mac, etc.
Back to top Go down
Crownjo
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Still got your Halo codes? They are worth more now.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:10 am

fine let me turn to dust then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still got your Halo codes? They are worth more now.   

Back to top Go down

Still got your Halo codes? They are worth more now.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1