This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Time To Shut Up The Fanboys Who Claim Ps3 Has Amazing Graphics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Time To Shut Up The Fanboys Who Claim Ps3 Has Amazing Graphics    Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:48 am

7th wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
7th wrote:


Now, did anyone else notice that just before Insomniac announced they'd be making multiplats for 360, the president of the company stated in an interview that they'd no longer be putting an emphasis on making their games 60 FPS like with the Ratchet and Clank series on PS3? XD
Actually if you read past the PR Insomniac is basically pointing to poor sales of Ratchet & Clank as the reason for it not being worth their efforts to push their games to 60fps anymore. Propably part of the reason for the decision to start making multiplatform games. Nice try though.
http://www.destructoid.com/ratchet-and-clank-might-be-insomniac-s-last-60-fps-game-153621.phtml
http://www.insomniacgames.com/blogcast/blog/mike_acton/1503082

Uh fraid not. The original post mentions nothing about poor sales of Insomniac titles, only that they held research that determined having 60FPS games didn't factor into how successful the game sold. Once again, you fail. LOL

http://www.insomniacgames.com/blogcast/blog/mike_acton/1503082
LMAO Dont be upset. He says 60fps doesn't sell games or get them good reviews. And you trying to insinuate its because of 360 is hillarious. I'm afraid its you that fails again.
Back to top Go down
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class


Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Time To Shut Up The Fanboys Who Claim Ps3 Has Amazing Graphics    Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:01 am

Master_Chief wrote:
7th wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
7th wrote:


Now, did anyone else notice that just before Insomniac announced they'd be making multiplats for 360, the president of the company stated in an interview that they'd no longer be putting an emphasis on making their games 60 FPS like with the Ratchet and Clank series on PS3? XD
Actually if you read past the PR Insomniac is basically pointing to poor sales of Ratchet & Clank as the reason for it not being worth their efforts to push their games to 60fps anymore. Propably part of the reason for the decision to start making multiplatform games. Nice try though.
http://www.destructoid.com/ratchet-and-clank-might-be-insomniac-s-last-60-fps-game-153621.phtml
http://www.insomniacgames.com/blogcast/blog/mike_acton/1503082

Uh fraid not. The original post mentions nothing about poor sales of Insomniac titles, only that they held research that determined having 60FPS games didn't factor into how successful the game sold. Once again, you fail. LOL

http://www.insomniacgames.com/blogcast/blog/mike_acton/1503082
LMAO Dont be upset. He says 60fps doesn't sell games or get them good reviews. And you trying to insinuate its because of 360 is hillarious. I'm afraid its you that fails again.


I can imply anything I choose, because then guys like you invest time in trying to prove me wrong, and that makes all things right with the world XD
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Time To Shut Up The Fanboys Who Claim Ps3 Has Amazing Graphics    Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:04 am

7th wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
7th wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
7th wrote:


Now, did anyone else notice that just before Insomniac announced they'd be making multiplats for 360, the president of the company stated in an interview that they'd no longer be putting an emphasis on making their games 60 FPS like with the Ratchet and Clank series on PS3? XD
Actually if you read past the PR Insomniac is basically pointing to poor sales of Ratchet & Clank as the reason for it not being worth their efforts to push their games to 60fps anymore. Propably part of the reason for the decision to start making multiplatform games. Nice try though.
http://www.destructoid.com/ratchet-and-clank-might-be-insomniac-s-last-60-fps-game-153621.phtml
http://www.insomniacgames.com/blogcast/blog/mike_acton/1503082

Uh fraid not. The original post mentions nothing about poor sales of Insomniac titles, only that they held research that determined having 60FPS games didn't factor into how successful the game sold. Once again, you fail. LOL

http://www.insomniacgames.com/blogcast/blog/mike_acton/1503082
LMAO Dont be upset. He says 60fps doesn't sell games or get them good reviews. And you trying to insinuate its because of 360 is hillarious. I'm afraid its you that fails again.


I can imply anything I choose, because then guys like you invest time in trying to prove me wrong, and that makes all things right with the world XD
LMAO Its more entertaining watching guys like you say ridiculous things without any proof whatsoever as you desperately attempt to troll this forum in a vain attempt to make yourself feel better about your PS3. Now that makes everything right in my world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Time To Shut Up The Fanboys Who Claim Ps3 Has Amazing Graphics    

Back to top Go down
 
Time To Shut Up The Fanboys Who Claim Ps3 Has Amazing Graphics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» At what time do you wake up on the weekends?
» Ironside theme time
» Time Paradox - part 0.0037 (comic attemp #1)
» Bracken Tor to Explore The Time Of Tooth and Claw
» Your Top Ten Animated series of all time.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: