This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Worst PS3 Troll/Loon I've Read

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Worst PS3 Troll/Loon I've Read   Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:24 pm

theevilaires said:

O’Connor then why don’t these new devs swallow their pride and ask naughty Dog or Guerilla for help,advice,something….I tell you why because most devs today have these little ass wipe american kids fresh out of college who can’t program for shit but the stuff they have learned in school. Plus they prefer the 360 and xbox live that’s why 3rd party devs don’t try as hard as they should with the PS3.

If I was them I would get in this biz and try to learn new stuff and evolve but all they care about is their HALO. Thats why so many get laid off after a project cause they’re no good wannabe talentless XBOTS.

This industry should be ashamed of itself too. All these 3rd party devs made so much money with the PS1 and PS2 years ago. Its disrespectful to see them turn their backs on the PS3 for the 360. I don’t care how much easier it is to develop for. Just goes to show you don’t trust anyone these days.

"theevilaires said:
August 2, 2010 at 5:09 pm

Wait wait wait. You paid for an expensive ass 250GB XBOX360 HDD but can’t buy a $100 1TB HDD for your PS3 and you’re complaining about space….stay classy O’Connor and my point was to prove that it could be done.

Its not impossible for gorgeous games like UC2,GOW3,and KZ to be streamed without installs. Lay off the Irish whiskey for a day. Its people like you who cling onto the inferior 360 and devs won’t move to better and bigger tech cause there’s more ass clowns like you out there who like to pay for online gaming and switch disc every half hour.

This isn’t the PS2 and XBOX we are talking about. Those were gaming toys. But the PS3 and 360 are full blown media centers and more people need to focus on the machine that will give you more bang for your buck these days. And thats the PS3. You want bigger and better games with those supposedly scrapped extras on the disc rather than paid for DLC?…

….THEN GO BLU-RAY, GO PLAYSTATION 3, GO SONY!"

http://www.vg247.com/2010/08/02/castlevania-los-to-release-on-two-discs-for-360-is-a-day-long/comment-page-1/#comment-201239

dear me there is sooo much more from this kid from what i've seen in the past is a excellent website, yet they put up with shit like that because they dont have a moderator status or proper banning system they could easily be infested with hundreds of trolls. i might register and wind him up a bit but what i've posted is only a glimpse of this pube from a zebras cock.

Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Worst PS3 Troll/Loon I've Read   Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:11 pm

"oh noes!!!!Developers betrayed Sony!!!!!"

This little 7 year old is just butthurt that PS3 doesnt have gods gift to gamers and that no PS3 game can match up to Halo
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Worst PS3 Troll/Loon I've Read   Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:06 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

PostSubject: Re: Worst PS3 Troll/Loon I've Read   Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Lol the game can be played on one disc. You have the option of installing the first disc and playing the whole game completely off the second. Blu-ray my ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst PS3 Troll/Loon I've Read   Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:19 pm

NO ONE BEATS CHAD WARDEN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst PS3 Troll/Loon I've Read   

Back to top Go down

Worst PS3 Troll/Loon I've Read
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1