This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:35 am

PSN is a joke. And having to sync your trophies is so lame.
http://www.psnathome.com/general/psn-undergoes-maintenance.html
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 498
Join date : 2009-12-02
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:37 am

Saw this happen to someone last night. I just find it funny that you need to do this for trophies.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 690
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:00 pm

lmao wtf! and yea you do need to sync your new trophies everytime.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : Xbox Live

PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:06 pm

played my ps3 yesterday for the first time in months, Warhawk. In truth its a excellent game but apart from the ability to have 32 players a match (plenty still play it btw) it just felt lacking, the whole interface, the lack of party chat which would be great for a game like this with tactics and hardly no one spoke in the two hours i played.

there is something about trophies, it all seems half assed and not fully thought about. if i was in charge of a console corp i would research what the compeitions doing all the time aswell inventing new ideas and i cant wait to see what xbox live is going to be like next gen.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 690
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:13 pm

optimusprime wrote:
played my ps3 yesterday for the first time in months, Warhawk. In truth its a excellent game but apart from the ability to have 32 players a match (plenty still play it btw) it just felt lacking, the whole interface, the lack of party chat which would be great for a game like this with tactics and hardly no one spoke in the two hours i played.

there is something about trophies, it all seems half assed and not fully thought about. if i was in charge of a console corp i would research what the compeitions doing all the time aswell inventing new ideas and i cant wait to see what xbox live is going to be like next gen.

lol so true,even the interface for it is ugly. Also it takes like 3 seconds for the trophy to actually appear on the top right corner when you get it.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:05 pm

At least you are told about it, better than a random PSN shutdown.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Yeah, thats one reason I didnt like trophies, syncing was so stupid!
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:51 pm

But it's free!!!
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 498
Join date : 2009-12-02
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
But it's free!!!

So is Silver.

Wait till plus comes it will be even worse.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:03 am

Ozsem wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
But it's free!!!

So is Silver.

Wait till plus comes it will be even worse.

Plus is already out...
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:59 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Yeah, thats one reason I didnt like trophies, syncing was so stupid!

Yeah well I had to sync over 600 trophies when I got my PS3 back from sony. It took like 45 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Notorious
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:02 am

"I don’t care to much about trophies but if this helps trophies load faster then all the gamers that think they are “leet” for getting as many trophies as possible will be happy…"

WTF DOES HE MEAN LOAD FASTER IT SHOULD BE INSTANT LIKE ACHIEVEMENTS AHHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:05 am

Ozsem wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
But it's free!!!

So is Silver.

Wait till plus comes it will be even worse.

lol intelligence FAIL!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:52 am

Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Yeah, thats one reason I didnt like trophies, syncing was so stupid!

Yeah well I had to sync over 600 trophies when I got my PS3 back from sony. It took like 45 minutes.

Yeah, I had to format my HDD once and at the time I had like 500, it took for ever!
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:32 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Yeah, thats one reason I didnt like trophies, syncing was so stupid!

Yeah well I had to sync over 600 trophies when I got my PS3 back from sony. It took like 45 minutes.

Yeah, I had to format my HDD once and at the time I had like 500, it took for ever!
Yeah right before my first YLOD I had to do it. I had like 450 trophies. I just said "fuck it" lol
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:18 pm

Doominator99 wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
But it's free!!!

So is Silver.

Wait till plus comes it will be even worse.

lol intelligence FAIL!

I was being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
But it's free!!!

So is Silver.

Wait till plus comes it will be even worse.

lol intelligence FAIL!

I was being sarcastic.

I think he meant fail about what Ozsem said.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:21 am

Damn, that must be annoying. That's the problem with psn. It feels inconsistant and incomplete.
It's not bad but it's not that great either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:39 am

i never notice all of these things unless i read about it on the internet. But yea sony could sort out all these minor problems easy peasy leamon squeasy... havnt said that in a while
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:38 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Damn, that must be annoying. That's the problem with psn. It feels inconsistant and incomplete.
It's not bad but it's not that great either.

Yeah, when I had a PS3 it would be randomly down for a few hours. It was annoying.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:39 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
But it's free!!!
LMAO You get what you pay for. (I know you were just being sarcastic).
Back to top Go down
Carlego
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:40 am

You are badmouthing PSN so much, but I don't get what the problem is. I play my PS3 alot, and I get 5 second syncs for my games. Ive never experienced a random shutdown. Lllllll
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:12 pm

Carlego wrote:
You are badmouthing PSN so much, but I don't get what the problem is. I play my PS3 alot, and I get 5 second syncs for my games. Ive never experienced a random shutdown. Lllllll

Really? At least once a month it would randomly say down for maintenance.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:46 pm

I dont get it....
Back to top Go down
Carlego
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:19 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Carlego wrote:
You are badmouthing PSN so much, but I don't get what the problem is. I play my PS3 alot, and I get 5 second syncs for my games. Ive never experienced a random shutdown. Lllllll

Really? At least once a month it would randomly say down for maintenance.

Yeah right, the only time it did that for me was at midnight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO   

Back to top Go down
 
PSN down for trophy maintenance - LMAO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» chia-obama.. lmao
» CAG 40k Bash Trophy
» TORA MSA Abarth Trophy Season 2 - Rules and Discussion
» 2012 Isle of Man Tourist Trophy
» Real Trophy Trucks

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: