This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Lets be clear here: Brink 360 gameplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Lets be clear here: Brink 360 gameplay   Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:34 pm

how in the love of fuck can people say the xbox 360 isnt a powerful machine, now I personally dont regard myself as a fanboy as
to me a fanboy has not got the ability to recognise faults and be honest, i find faults with ms' machine and i find great things
about it, same with sonys ps3, great and bad right? i have a preferance and thats the 360 but thats not to say the ps3 is a steaming pile of gorilla shit as it isnt . anyway, i've read a lot of inane shit over the past couple of years mainly Sony PR and the fan chimps going on and fucking on using forums and comment sections on blogs with this almost pitiful attitude about how games are being wasted by going on other machines bla bla but its really all there to see with a quick look at the actual games, I give you Brink and I give you Brink running on the Xbox 360 (same demo which was shown to press running on 360 hardware and where various written previews was taken from, it speaks for itself and if you need a further look...go to xbox marketplace>brink> Container City Parts 1,2,3 and see it in full HD on your nice TV.

nothing more needs to be said apart from it seems to be a potential hit especially with its online co-op (7 people co op) to play through the whole single player
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

PostSubject: Re: Lets be clear here: Brink 360 gameplay   Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Everyone thinks the PS3 is the most powerful but no one knows really why. They just scream Cell and Blu-ray.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets be clear here: Brink 360 gameplay   Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:43 am

Alan1994 wrote:
Everyone thinks the PS3 is the most powerful but no one knows really why. They just scream Cell and Blu-ray.

True, they dont even bother to learn the truth.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Lets be clear here: Brink 360 gameplay   Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:51 am

Anyone find it hilarious that pyro2000x thinks this is a PS3 exclusive, but the 360 is actually getting the better version xD
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Lets be clear here: Brink 360 gameplay   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:56 am

Wow! I had no idea it was an fps! :O

I want it Sad lol

Looks insanely fun. And the visuals are obviously very nice too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: Lets be clear here: Brink 360 gameplay   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:03 am

Why are'nt these clips up on XBL were I live? Oh thats right MS only think about North America.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Lets be clear here: Brink 360 gameplay   Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:57 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Why are'nt these clips up on XBL were I live? Oh thats right MS only think about North America.

where do you live?
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: Lets be clear here: Brink 360 gameplay   Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:29 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
QFT The PS3 fanboys just parrot the Sony PR machine with their "only possible on PS3" mantra. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: Lets be clear here: Brink 360 gameplay   Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:35 pm

optimusprime wrote:
how in the love of fuck can people say the xbox 360 isnt a powerful machine,
Its the PS3 fanboys that say that crap. Anybody who's even remotely unbiased knows that both consoles are pretty much equal in their graphical capabilities each with their own strengths and weakness.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: Lets be clear here: Brink 360 gameplay   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:46 pm

optimusprime wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

where do you live?

Ireland.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Lets be clear here: Brink 360 gameplay   Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:23 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

where do you live?

Ireland.

Woah wait, you're Irish? Or are you not Irish but just live in Ireland?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: Lets be clear here: Brink 360 gameplay   Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:44 pm

demondragondude wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

where do you live?

Ireland.

Woah wait, you're Irish? Or are you not Irish but just live in Ireland?

100% Irish! : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets be clear here: Brink 360 gameplay   

Back to top Go down

Lets be clear here: Brink 360 gameplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1