This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Blackbuster question to MLD.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 498
Join date : 2009-12-02
Age : 33

PostSubject: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:18 pm



This was on live stream.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 pm

I would get a console if it appeals to me the most. Since 360 has the most shmups and it has DOA4, I went to that console. If it was last gen, it would be the Dreamcast because of the arcade games.
Back to top Go down
nalin41
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class


Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:24 pm

maybe he got 360 for its great online. I havent played wii online but i heard its not that great.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:39 pm

He makes good points but:

Just because you liked a single game, it doesn't mean you are automatically a fan of the franchise. Take Final Fantasy, I liked Crisis Core. The rest don't appeal to me!

Plus, between generations you change your gaming style and preference, your taste develops and perhaps you just grow out of certain styles of games.

Also just because he didn't own an Xbox, it didn't mean he couldn't play Halo. Did Halo not come out on PC? Huh?

But then Halo 3 came out only on 360. Halo ODST came out on 360 only. Halo Wars came out on 360 only and of course, the upcoming Reach which, even if it were on pc I doubt his pc could handle it just like mine couldn't, is only coming on 360.

If he liked the franchise, he couldn't have made a better decision than buying an Xbox 360. With so far, 3 exclusive (not just pc/360 games but actual exclusives) Halo titles out already, also Halo waypoint and more Halo games to come.

Also, wii appeals mainly to the casual audience. The motion control thing never appealed to Mld. He's not even buying Natal, which looks impressive. So why would he be interested in a motion control just a scrape above eyetoy?

One thing BBC also fails to realise is that the wii is barely an upgrade from gamecube. It is an upgrade, but hardly one big enough to get the system if you already own a fully working Gamecube. Take some of it's best 1st party titles:

Mariokart - New vehicles and now there are stunts and a couple of new tracks (and some track adjustments) but it's just a beefed up Mariokart Double Dash (without 2 players per kart). Hell, some of the aspects made it worse imo. Like the way on Peach Beach there is no longer the shortcut tunnel.

Super Smash Bros Brawl - It is awesome and like Melee improved over SSB64, Brawl improves over Melee but still, it feels more like an expansion than a whole new game. Hell, some levels are completely unchanged!!

LOZ Twilight Princess - Yes it is an awesome game. But wait...oh, it's on the gamecube anyway.

Metroid Prime 3 - More of the same.

Resident Evil 4 - On gamecube anyway.

The list goes on...


I've got no beef with BBC, but he's gotta look at the bigger picture Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 pm

demondragondude wrote:
He makes good points but:

Just because you liked a single game, it doesn't mean you are automatically a fan of the franchise. Take Final Fantasy, I liked Crisis Core. The rest don't appeal to me!

Plus, between generations you change your gaming style and preference, your taste develops and perhaps you just grow out of certain styles of games.

Also just because he didn't own an Xbox, it didn't mean he couldn't play Halo. Did Halo not come out on PC? Huh?

But then Halo 3 came out only on 360. Halo ODST came out on 360 only. Halo Wars came out on 360 only and of course, the upcoming Reach which, even if it were on pc I doubt his pc could handle it just like mine couldn't, is only coming on 360.

If he liked the franchise, he couldn't have made a better decision than buying an Xbox 360. With so far, 3 exclusive (not just pc/360 games but actual exclusives) Halo titles out already, also Halo waypoint and more Halo games to come.

Also, wii appeals mainly to the casual audience. The motion control thing never appealed to Mld. He's not even buying Natal, which looks impressive. So why would he be interested in a motion control just a scrape above eyetoy?

One thing BBC also fails to realise is that the wii is barely an upgrade from gamecube. It is an upgrade, but hardly one big enough to get the system if you already own a fully working Gamecube. Take some of it's best 1st party titles:

Mariokart - New vehicles and now there are stunts and a couple of new tracks (and some track adjustments) but it's just a beefed up Mariokart Double Dash (without 2 players per kart). Hell, some of the aspects made it worse imo. Like the way on Peach Beach there is no longer the shortcut tunnel.

Super Smash Bros Brawl - It is awesome and like Melee improved over SSB64, Brawl improves over Melee but still, it feels more like an expansion than a whole new game. Hell, some levels are completely unchanged!!

LOZ Twilight Princess - Yes it is an awesome game. But wait...oh, it's on the gamecube anyway.

Metroid Prime 3 - More of the same.

Resident Evil 4 - On gamecube anyway.

The list goes on...


I've got no beef with BBC, but he's gotta look at the bigger picture Razz
What are you talking about? The same mechanics are there, yes. But, its a sequel, what do you expect? And those unchanged stages are improved graphically and are there because people loved those stages. I said stages because they are not levels
And you just blew Metroid Prime 3 out of the water like its nothing.. o.0
Anyways, thats all I have to correct. Smile
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:32 pm

ColorfulNose wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
He makes good points but:

Just because you liked a single game, it doesn't mean you are automatically a fan of the franchise. Take Final Fantasy, I liked Crisis Core. The rest don't appeal to me!

Plus, between generations you change your gaming style and preference, your taste develops and perhaps you just grow out of certain styles of games.

Also just because he didn't own an Xbox, it didn't mean he couldn't play Halo. Did Halo not come out on PC? Huh?

But then Halo 3 came out only on 360. Halo ODST came out on 360 only. Halo Wars came out on 360 only and of course, the upcoming Reach which, even if it were on pc I doubt his pc could handle it just like mine couldn't, is only coming on 360.

If he liked the franchise, he couldn't have made a better decision than buying an Xbox 360. With so far, 3 exclusive (not just pc/360 games but actual exclusives) Halo titles out already, also Halo waypoint and more Halo games to come.

Also, wii appeals mainly to the casual audience. The motion control thing never appealed to Mld. He's not even buying Natal, which looks impressive. So why would he be interested in a motion control just a scrape above eyetoy?

One thing BBC also fails to realise is that the wii is barely an upgrade from gamecube. It is an upgrade, but hardly one big enough to get the system if you already own a fully working Gamecube. Take some of it's best 1st party titles:

Mariokart - New vehicles and now there are stunts and a couple of new tracks (and some track adjustments) but it's just a beefed up Mariokart Double Dash (without 2 players per kart). Hell, some of the aspects made it worse imo. Like the way on Peach Beach there is no longer the shortcut tunnel.

Super Smash Bros Brawl - It is awesome and like Melee improved over SSB64, Brawl improves over Melee but still, it feels more like an expansion than a whole new game. Hell, some levels are completely unchanged!!

LOZ Twilight Princess - Yes it is an awesome game. But wait...oh, it's on the gamecube anyway.

Metroid Prime 3 - More of the same.

Resident Evil 4 - On gamecube anyway.

The list goes on...


I've got no beef with BBC, but he's gotta look at the bigger picture Razz
What are you talking about? The same mechanics are there, yes. But, its a sequel, what do you expect? And those unchanged stages are improved graphically and are there because people loved those stages. I said stages because they are not levels
And you just blew Metroid Prime 3 out of the water like its nothing.. o.0
Anyways, thats all I have to correct. Smile

Graphically very little has changed. There's better character models shading effects, yes. But other than that, the tracks/stages look almost identicle to the way they were on the gamecube.
I expected at least some improvements in that area.
lol sorry I've never been a metroid fan and I hate the dull, ugly level design. It's so meh. (thats the best word to describe it)

That's all I have to respond to Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:53 pm

I pick the consoles that have the most games I would like and play, thats why I bought a Wii and a 360. Both have the most games I would play.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:55 pm

demondragondude wrote:
ColorfulNose wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
He makes good points but:

Just because you liked a single game, it doesn't mean you are automatically a fan of the franchise. Take Final Fantasy, I liked Crisis Core. The rest don't appeal to me!

Plus, between generations you change your gaming style and preference, your taste develops and perhaps you just grow out of certain styles of games.

Also just because he didn't own an Xbox, it didn't mean he couldn't play Halo. Did Halo not come out on PC? Huh?

But then Halo 3 came out only on 360. Halo ODST came out on 360 only. Halo Wars came out on 360 only and of course, the upcoming Reach which, even if it were on pc I doubt his pc could handle it just like mine couldn't, is only coming on 360.

If he liked the franchise, he couldn't have made a better decision than buying an Xbox 360. With so far, 3 exclusive (not just pc/360 games but actual exclusives) Halo titles out already, also Halo waypoint and more Halo games to come.

Also, wii appeals mainly to the casual audience. The motion control thing never appealed to Mld. He's not even buying Natal, which looks impressive. So why would he be interested in a motion control just a scrape above eyetoy?

One thing BBC also fails to realise is that the wii is barely an upgrade from gamecube. It is an upgrade, but hardly one big enough to get the system if you already own a fully working Gamecube. Take some of it's best 1st party titles:

Mariokart - New vehicles and now there are stunts and a couple of new tracks (and some track adjustments) but it's just a beefed up Mariokart Double Dash (without 2 players per kart). Hell, some of the aspects made it worse imo. Like the way on Peach Beach there is no longer the shortcut tunnel.

Super Smash Bros Brawl - It is awesome and like Melee improved over SSB64, Brawl improves over Melee but still, it feels more like an expansion than a whole new game. Hell, some levels are completely unchanged!!

LOZ Twilight Princess - Yes it is an awesome game. But wait...oh, it's on the gamecube anyway.

Metroid Prime 3 - More of the same.

Resident Evil 4 - On gamecube anyway.

The list goes on...


I've got no beef with BBC, but he's gotta look at the bigger picture Razz
What are you talking about? The same mechanics are there, yes. But, its a sequel, what do you expect? And those unchanged stages are improved graphically and are there because people loved those stages. I said stages because they are not levels
And you just blew Metroid Prime 3 out of the water like its nothing.. o.0
Anyways, thats all I have to correct. Smile

Graphically very little has changed. There's better character models shading effects, yes. But other than that, the tracks/stages look almost identicle to the way they were on the gamecube.
I expected at least some improvements in that area.
lol sorry I've never been a metroid fan and I hate the dull, ugly level design. It's so meh. (thats the best word to describe it)

That's all I have to respond to Wink
The Metroid design is amazing... Maybe you were only looking at Metroid Prime 2 (And even theres were good)
But, I guess thats the way you see it. Cant change that. Wink
And those same stages were added because they were fan favorites, thats why they are put into the melee section stages.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:02 pm

ColorfulNose wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
ColorfulNose wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
He makes good points but:

Just because you liked a single game, it doesn't mean you are automatically a fan of the franchise. Take Final Fantasy, I liked Crisis Core. The rest don't appeal to me!

Plus, between generations you change your gaming style and preference, your taste develops and perhaps you just grow out of certain styles of games.

Also just because he didn't own an Xbox, it didn't mean he couldn't play Halo. Did Halo not come out on PC? Huh?

But then Halo 3 came out only on 360. Halo ODST came out on 360 only. Halo Wars came out on 360 only and of course, the upcoming Reach which, even if it were on pc I doubt his pc could handle it just like mine couldn't, is only coming on 360.

If he liked the franchise, he couldn't have made a better decision than buying an Xbox 360. With so far, 3 exclusive (not just pc/360 games but actual exclusives) Halo titles out already, also Halo waypoint and more Halo games to come.

Also, wii appeals mainly to the casual audience. The motion control thing never appealed to Mld. He's not even buying Natal, which looks impressive. So why would he be interested in a motion control just a scrape above eyetoy?

One thing BBC also fails to realise is that the wii is barely an upgrade from gamecube. It is an upgrade, but hardly one big enough to get the system if you already own a fully working Gamecube. Take some of it's best 1st party titles:

Mariokart - New vehicles and now there are stunts and a couple of new tracks (and some track adjustments) but it's just a beefed up Mariokart Double Dash (without 2 players per kart). Hell, some of the aspects made it worse imo. Like the way on Peach Beach there is no longer the shortcut tunnel.

Super Smash Bros Brawl - It is awesome and like Melee improved over SSB64, Brawl improves over Melee but still, it feels more like an expansion than a whole new game. Hell, some levels are completely unchanged!!

LOZ Twilight Princess - Yes it is an awesome game. But wait...oh, it's on the gamecube anyway.

Metroid Prime 3 - More of the same.

Resident Evil 4 - On gamecube anyway.

The list goes on...


I've got no beef with BBC, but he's gotta look at the bigger picture Razz
What are you talking about? The same mechanics are there, yes. But, its a sequel, what do you expect? And those unchanged stages are improved graphically and are there because people loved those stages. I said stages because they are not levels
And you just blew Metroid Prime 3 out of the water like its nothing.. o.0
Anyways, thats all I have to correct. Smile

Graphically very little has changed. There's better character models shading effects, yes. But other than that, the tracks/stages look almost identicle to the way they were on the gamecube.
I expected at least some improvements in that area.
lol sorry I've never been a metroid fan and I hate the dull, ugly level design. It's so meh. (thats the best word to describe it)

That's all I have to respond to Wink
The Metroid design is amazing... Maybe you were only looking at Metroid Prime 2 (And even theres were good)
But, I guess thats the way you see it. Cant change that. Wink
And those same stages were added because they were fan favorites, thats why they are put into the melee section stages.

Metroid gamecube

metroid wii

metroid ds


Sorry but that's BLAANNNDD. It looks even worse than Coded Arms, a psp fps that FLOPPED HARD.
(coded arms contagion was better though)

And yes those were fan favourites but why couldn't they update them in the tiniest bit?! The visuals were exactly the same!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:15 pm

demondragondude wrote:
ColorfulNose wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
ColorfulNose wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
He makes good points but:

Just because you liked a single game, it doesn't mean you are automatically a fan of the franchise. Take Final Fantasy, I liked Crisis Core. The rest don't appeal to me!

Plus, between generations you change your gaming style and preference, your taste develops and perhaps you just grow out of certain styles of games.

Also just because he didn't own an Xbox, it didn't mean he couldn't play Halo. Did Halo not come out on PC? Huh?

But then Halo 3 came out only on 360. Halo ODST came out on 360 only. Halo Wars came out on 360 only and of course, the upcoming Reach which, even if it were on pc I doubt his pc could handle it just like mine couldn't, is only coming on 360.

If he liked the franchise, he couldn't have made a better decision than buying an Xbox 360. With so far, 3 exclusive (not just pc/360 games but actual exclusives) Halo titles out already, also Halo waypoint and more Halo games to come.

Also, wii appeals mainly to the casual audience. The motion control thing never appealed to Mld. He's not even buying Natal, which looks impressive. So why would he be interested in a motion control just a scrape above eyetoy?

One thing BBC also fails to realise is that the wii is barely an upgrade from gamecube. It is an upgrade, but hardly one big enough to get the system if you already own a fully working Gamecube. Take some of it's best 1st party titles:

Mariokart - New vehicles and now there are stunts and a couple of new tracks (and some track adjustments) but it's just a beefed up Mariokart Double Dash (without 2 players per kart). Hell, some of the aspects made it worse imo. Like the way on Peach Beach there is no longer the shortcut tunnel.

Super Smash Bros Brawl - It is awesome and like Melee improved over SSB64, Brawl improves over Melee but still, it feels more like an expansion than a whole new game. Hell, some levels are completely unchanged!!

LOZ Twilight Princess - Yes it is an awesome game. But wait...oh, it's on the gamecube anyway.

Metroid Prime 3 - More of the same.

Resident Evil 4 - On gamecube anyway.

The list goes on...


I've got no beef with BBC, but he's gotta look at the bigger picture Razz
What are you talking about? The same mechanics are there, yes. But, its a sequel, what do you expect? And those unchanged stages are improved graphically and are there because people loved those stages. I said stages because they are not levels
And you just blew Metroid Prime 3 out of the water like its nothing.. o.0
Anyways, thats all I have to correct. Smile

Graphically very little has changed. There's better character models shading effects, yes. But other than that, the tracks/stages look almost identicle to the way they were on the gamecube.
I expected at least some improvements in that area.
lol sorry I've never been a metroid fan and I hate the dull, ugly level design. It's so meh. (thats the best word to describe it)

That's all I have to respond to Wink
The Metroid design is amazing... Maybe you were only looking at Metroid Prime 2 (And even theres were good)
But, I guess thats the way you see it. Cant change that. Wink
And those same stages were added because they were fan favorites, thats why they are put into the melee section stages.

Metroid gamecube

metroid wii

metroid ds


Sorry but that's BLAANNNDD. It looks even worse than Coded Arms, a psp fps that FLOPPED HARD.
(coded arms contagion was better though)

And yes those were fan favourites but why couldn't they update them in the tiniest bit?! The visuals were exactly the same!
Dude, you picked such bad pictures..
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Yea,you did pick bad pics DDD,and this is coming from a guy who owns all games cept for Metroid II
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 22
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:44 pm

I also had a Gamecube last gen
I got a 360 cause my cousins had one and I couldnt have made a better decision Smile
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:59 pm

So what's the video about?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:25 am

HellJumper wrote:
Yea,you did pick bad pics DDD,and this is coming from a guy who owns all games cept for Metroid II

lol they're not bad pics, they're some of the first pics that came up when I googled the games.

Metroid = lame Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:47 am

Thanks guys. I only see my channel, blackbonds, and 7ths levels channels.

So im largely out of the loop.

So thanks for this video

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:53 am

ok. before my job at 2:30 I guess I have a video response to upload plus the next MLD archive to write.

busy busy Razz

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 690
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:38 pm

It's actually a legit question,i was wondering the same thing.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 22
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:53 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
ok. before my job at 2:30 I guess I have a video response to upload plus the next MLD archive to write.

busy busy Razz
but didn't you say in your PS3 or Wii video that you'd pick the Wii...
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:45 am

M3A7L04F wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
ok. before my job at 2:30 I guess I have a video response to upload plus the next MLD archive to write.

busy busy Razz
but didn't you say in your PS3 or Wii video that you'd pick the Wii...

id pick a wii over a ps3 anyday, just because my hate for sony is greater then my hate for motion gaming Razz

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 681
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 23
Location : None of Your Business!

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:15 pm

I choose the system with the best games. Last gen was PS2 and Gamecube, because both had games I loved. This gen its the Xbox 360 more or less. I do like the PS3 somewhat, and think the Wii is great but mostly just like playing the Xbox 360. I used to own a Wii in 2008 (early 08) but it got stolen. But looking back on it and how we got an Xbox at 2008, right about now its probably the best theft thats happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Wasnt that just a demo though?
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 22
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:34 pm



Shokio joins the fight!
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Blackbuster question to MLD.   

Back to top Go down
 
Blackbuster question to MLD.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» power weapon question
» dedicated transport question
» Transportation question
» A possibly stupid and stereotypical question
» Question about Unholy Caster Paly

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: