This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 690
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3   Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:34 pm

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=403891

beat wii again,never done 2 months in a row ever for 360 i believe. ps3 got crushed by over 200,000. And also remember sony said shortages were on june so the fanboys can't use excuse this time. the gap is going to grow like mld says.


PlayStation 3 214.5K
PSP 84.0K
Xbox 360 443.5K
Wii 253.9K
Nintendo DS 398.4K


NCAA FOOTBALL 11 360 ELECTRONIC ARTS Jul-10 368.0K
NCAA FOOTBALL 11 PS3 ELECTRONIC ARTS Jul-10 298.8K
CRACKDOWN 2 360 MICROSOFT Jul-10 208.8K
SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 WII NINTENDO May-10 193.0K
LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 1-4 NDS WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE Jun-10 141.7K
RED DEAD REDEMPTION 360 TAKE 2 INTERACTIVE May-10
LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 1-4 WII WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE Jun-10
DRAGON QUEST IX: SENTINELS OF THE STARRY SKIES NDS NINTENDO Jul-10
NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. WII WII NINTENDO Nov-09
CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2* 360 ACTIVISION BLIZZARD Nov-09


Last edited by Spartan v07 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3   Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Great sales for the 360.PS3 is lower than i expected
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3   Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:40 pm

360 demolished the PS3 and even outsold the Wii.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3   Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:10 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
360 demolished the PS3 and even outsold the Wii.
It even outsold the DS...
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 690
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3   Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:38 pm

360 is up worldwide. selling really great in the u.s and Europe and even in japan they are up so far selling 5-6k a week compared to 2-3k a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3   Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:39 pm

I suspect Nintendo will be going the 150$ route. Even possibly 100$, but thats a very slim chance.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3   Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:59 am

wow it even outsold the DS. 360 going extremely strong.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3   Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:02 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
360 demolished the PS3 and even outsold the Wii.
It even outsold the DS...

That is impressive.
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3   Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3   Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:05 pm

Andrei Rianofski wrote:
LOL, that's really something. Razz
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Nice to see Mario Galaxy at #4. I think it's even higher on the list this month then last!
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: NPD top 20 sales for July 2010   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:20 pm

NPD top 20 sales for July 2010

Quote :
August 13th, 2010 Posted in DS, News, Wii, Written by Valay

1. NCAA Football 2011 (360) – 368K
2. NCAA Football 2011 (PS3) – 298.8K
3. Crackdown 2(360) – 208.8K
4. Super Mario Galaxy 2 – 193K
5. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (DS) – 141.7K
6. Red Dead Redemption (360)
7. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Wii) – 133K
8. Dragon Quest IX – 132K
9. New Super Mario Bros. Wii – 128K
10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (360)
11. Just Dance
12. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
13. Toy Story 3 (DS)
14. Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
15. Wipeout: The Game
16. Wii Fit Plus
17. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
18. Mario Kart Wii
19. Pokemon SoulSilver
20. Mario Kart DS

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/47236/
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Andrei Rianofski wrote:
NPD top 20 sales for July 2010

Quote :
August 13th, 2010 Posted in DS, News, Wii, Written by Valay

1. NCAA Football 2011 (360) – 368K
2. NCAA Football 2011 (PS3) – 298.8K
3. Crackdown 2(360) – 208.8K
4. Super Mario Galaxy 2 – 193K
5. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (DS) – 141.7K
6. Red Dead Redemption (360)
7. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Wii) – 133K
8. Dragon Quest IX – 132K
9. New Super Mario Bros. Wii – 128K
10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (360)
11. Just Dance
12. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
13. Toy Story 3 (DS)
14. Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
15. Wipeout: The Game
16. Wii Fit Plus
17. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
18. Mario Kart Wii
19. Pokemon SoulSilver
20. Mario Kart DS

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/47236/

Why is NSMBW listed twice Question
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3   Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Invincible wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
NPD top 20 sales for July 2010

Quote :
August 13th, 2010 Posted in DS, News, Wii, Written by Valay

1. NCAA Football 2011 (360) – 368K
2. NCAA Football 2011 (PS3) – 298.8K
3. Crackdown 2(360) – 208.8K
4. Super Mario Galaxy 2 – 193K
5. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (DS) – 141.7K
6. Red Dead Redemption (360)
7. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Wii) – 133K
8. Dragon Quest IX – 132K
9. New Super Mario Bros. Wii – 128K
10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (360)
11. Just Dance
12. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
13. Toy Story 3 (DS)
14. Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
15. Wipeout: The Game
16. Wii Fit Plus
17. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
18. Mario Kart Wii
19. Pokemon SoulSilver
20. Mario Kart DS

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/47236/

Why is NSMBW listed twice Question

Didnt notice that when i posted.Good job
Dont know
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3   Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Andrei Rianofski wrote:
Invincible wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
NPD top 20 sales for July 2010

Quote :
August 13th, 2010 Posted in DS, News, Wii, Written by Valay

1. NCAA Football 2011 (360) – 368K
2. NCAA Football 2011 (PS3) – 298.8K
3. Crackdown 2(360) – 208.8K
4. Super Mario Galaxy 2 – 193K
5. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (DS) – 141.7K
6. Red Dead Redemption (360)
7. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Wii) – 133K
8. Dragon Quest IX – 132K
9. New Super Mario Bros. Wii – 128K
10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (360)
11. Just Dance
12. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
13. Toy Story 3 (DS)
14. Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
15. Wipeout: The Game
16. Wii Fit Plus
17. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
18. Mario Kart Wii
19. Pokemon SoulSilver
20. Mario Kart DS

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/47236/

Why is NSMBW listed twice Question

Didnt notice that when i posted.Good job
Dont know

I think one of them is supposed to be the DS version and the other one is the Wii version. Probably a mistake on NPD's part.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3   Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:27 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
Invincible wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
NPD top 20 sales for July 2010

Quote :
August 13th, 2010 Posted in DS, News, Wii, Written by Valay

1. NCAA Football 2011 (360) – 368K
2. NCAA Football 2011 (PS3) – 298.8K
3. Crackdown 2(360) – 208.8K
4. Super Mario Galaxy 2 – 193K
5. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (DS) – 141.7K
6. Red Dead Redemption (360)
7. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Wii) – 133K
8. Dragon Quest IX – 132K
9. New Super Mario Bros. Wii – 128K
10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (360)
11. Just Dance
12. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
13. Toy Story 3 (DS)
14. Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
15. Wipeout: The Game
16. Wii Fit Plus
17. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
18. Mario Kart Wii
19. Pokemon SoulSilver
20. Mario Kart DS

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/47236/

Why is NSMBW listed twice Question

Didnt notice that when i posted.Good job
Dont know

I think one of them is supposed to be the DS version and the other one is the Wii version. Probably a mistake on NPD's part.
Both of them say Wii. I guess it's a mistake.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3   Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:47 pm

ColorfulNose wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
Invincible wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
NPD top 20 sales for July 2010

Quote :
August 13th, 2010 Posted in DS, News, Wii, Written by Valay

1. NCAA Football 2011 (360) – 368K
2. NCAA Football 2011 (PS3) – 298.8K
3. Crackdown 2(360) – 208.8K
4. Super Mario Galaxy 2 – 193K
5. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (DS) – 141.7K
6. Red Dead Redemption (360)
7. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Wii) – 133K
8. Dragon Quest IX – 132K
9. New Super Mario Bros. Wii – 128K
10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (360)
11. Just Dance
12. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
13. Toy Story 3 (DS)
14. Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
15. Wipeout: The Game
16. Wii Fit Plus
17. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
18. Mario Kart Wii
19. Pokemon SoulSilver
20. Mario Kart DS

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/47236/

Why is NSMBW listed twice Question

Didnt notice that when i posted.Good job
Dont know

I think one of them is supposed to be the DS version and the other one is the Wii version. Probably a mistake on NPD's part.
Both of them say Wii. I guess it's a mistake.

Yeah thats what I meant. NPD wrote the wrong version in.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:32 am

Check out the gif in this NPD thread.
http://www.psu.com:80/forums/showthread.php?t=238614&p=5136393
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3   

Back to top Go down
 
NPD sales results July 2010-360 beats Wii again and crushes ps3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» July 2010 Fountain Items
» Warmachine Errata Posted
» 2010 Junior Rimrocker Participants
» 'Ard Boyz Results - Eastside Games and Cards
» Sugar Bowl 2010

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: