This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
txtman8094



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:21 pm

HellJumper wrote:
txtman8094 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Zeph already thrown down alot of shokio's arguements and watching both zephs and shoks...Im definitly listening to zeph

Thats because you want to hear that the 360 is the best even though everybody is owning the 360 fan-base, Zephyrnix supports the 360 more so of course you would listen to him. Zepyrnix did not throw down a lot of Shokio's Arguments, Shokio pretty much owned him.

Hell no,I listen to what he says because he always provides links and proof to back up what he says.and if he is wrong,he will soon after make a vid clarifying that whoever user proved him wrong.Zeph isnt a fanboy and is pretty nuetral.Shokio's arguements were flawed,like alot of MLD's.

I know Zeph isn't a fan boy, I'm just saying he supports the 360 a little more so there is slight bias coming from him Smile
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:23 pm

txtman8094 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
txtman8094 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Zeph already thrown down alot of shokio's arguements and watching both zephs and shoks...Im definitly listening to zeph

Thats because you want to hear that the 360 is the best even though everybody is owning the 360 fan-base, Zephyrnix supports the 360 more so of course you would listen to him. Zepyrnix did not throw down a lot of Shokio's Arguments, Shokio pretty much owned him.

Hell no,I listen to what he says because he always provides links and proof to back up what he says.and if he is wrong,he will soon after make a vid clarifying that whoever user proved him wrong.Zeph isnt a fanboy and is pretty nuetral.Shokio's arguements were flawed,like alot of MLD's.

I know Zeph isn't a fan boy, I'm just saying he supports the 360 a little more so there is slight bias coming from him Smile

He likes the 360 more,but he does praise the PS3 alot.I dont see how he is more biased just because he likes a console more.
Back to top Go down
txtman8094



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:24 pm

HellJumper wrote:
txtman8094 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Zeph already thrown down alot of shokio's arguements and watching both zephs and shoks...Im definitly listening to zeph

Thats because you want to hear that the 360 is the best even though everybody is owning the 360 fan-base, Zephyrnix supports the 360 more so of course you would listen to him. Zepyrnix did not throw down a lot of Shokio's Arguments, Shokio pretty much owned him.

Hell no,I listen to what he says because he always provides links and proof to back up what he says.and if he is wrong,he will soon after make a vid clarifying that whoever user proved him wrong.Zeph isnt a fanboy and is pretty nuetral.Shokio's arguements were flawed,like alot of MLD's.

And just out of curiosity may I ask how Shokio's Vids are flawed?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:26 pm

txtman8094 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
txtman8094 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Zeph already thrown down alot of shokio's arguements and watching both zephs and shoks...Im definitly listening to zeph

Thats because you want to hear that the 360 is the best even though everybody is owning the 360 fan-base, Zephyrnix supports the 360 more so of course you would listen to him. Zepyrnix did not throw down a lot of Shokio's Arguments, Shokio pretty much owned him.

Hell no,I listen to what he says because he always provides links and proof to back up what he says.and if he is wrong,he will soon after make a vid clarifying that whoever user proved him wrong.Zeph isnt a fanboy and is pretty nuetral.Shokio's arguements were flawed,like alot of MLD's.

And just out of curiosity may I ask how Shokio's Vids are flawed?

Ive seen some of his arguements.And no,im not gonna explain how there flawed because your gonna reply arguing back and then boom,here comes an arguement
Back to top Go down
txtman8094



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:46 pm

HellJumper wrote:
txtman8094 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
txtman8094 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Zeph already thrown down alot of shokio's arguements and watching both zephs and shoks...Im definitly listening to zeph

Thats because you want to hear that the 360 is the best even though everybody is owning the 360 fan-base, Zephyrnix supports the 360 more so of course you would listen to him. Zepyrnix did not throw down a lot of Shokio's Arguments, Shokio pretty much owned him.

Hell no,I listen to what he says because he always provides links and proof to back up what he says.and if he is wrong,he will soon after make a vid clarifying that whoever user proved him wrong.Zeph isnt a fanboy and is pretty nuetral.Shokio's arguements were flawed,like alot of MLD's.

And just out of curiosity may I ask how Shokio's Vids are flawed?

Ive seen some of his arguements.And no,im not gonna explain how there flawed because your gonna reply arguing back and then boom,here comes an arguement
No i'm not that kind of guy Smile and I see a slight bias in Zeph just like i see a slight bias in BBC
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:48 pm

txtman8094 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Zeph already thrown down alot of shokio's arguements and watching both zephs and shoks...Im definitly listening to zeph

Thats because you want to hear that the 360 is the best even though everybody is owning the 360 fan-base, Zephyrnix supports the 360 more so of course you would listen to him. Zepyrnix did not throw down a lot of Shokio's Arguments, Shokio pretty much owned him.

Dude, Shokio's arguements are laughable most of the time. He bashes Xbox 360 games like Halo Reach for not "bringing anything new to the genre" yet he praises the hell out of God of War 3. He also usually implies that the X360 is a feature-less console yet he the Wii is the least ambitious console this generation.

Back to top Go down
txtman8094



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
txtman8094 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Zeph already thrown down alot of shokio's arguements and watching both zephs and shoks...Im definitly listening to zeph

Thats because you want to hear that the 360 is the best even though everybody is owning the 360 fan-base, Zephyrnix supports the 360 more so of course you would listen to him. Zepyrnix did not throw down a lot of Shokio's Arguments, Shokio pretty much owned him.

Dude, Shokio's arguements are laughable most of the time. He bashes Xbox 360 games like Halo Reach for not "bringing anything new to the genre" yet he praises the hell out of God of War 3. He also usually implies that the X360 is a feature-less console yet he the Wii is the least ambitious console this generation.

No he doesn't say its a featureless, he gets mad at it because his broke like at least twice, and the wii isn't such a bad console if it sold more than the PS3 and the Xbox 360 put together then it must be somewhat good, and apparently he is in first place, so according to MLd's logic he can call "the shots"
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 681
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 23
Location : None of Your Business!

PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:01 pm

I disagree with Shokio. PS1 games do not count for the PS3, just like they did not count for the PS2. They are just a bonus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Reasoner
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Shokio proved some good points. But anyway...

Wii: Can be for hard aiming or casual gaming, you dont know it until you have played it. t a good system under a stereotype. They have classic games like Super mario galaxy, legends of zelda, metroid prime etc.

Xbox360: A fantastic console, all the games that are for the other consoles as well just seem to be perfected on the xbox, and the original games by the xbox 360 are very unique and great.

Both consoles are great for there different reasons, I own them both and like them. Wii adds a unique style of playing and so does xbox.




btw MLD's response.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2LrDQ3vfHk&playnext=1&videos=76vJk-_IZZk&feature=sub


Last edited by Reasoner on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling issues.)
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class


Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:39 pm

I think this is what he wanted for you guys to do. Argue. Lets just not care about this because i can see that he is satisfied seeing mld's forum going crazy about his debate.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:46 am

MLD's response.



Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 30
Location : Chernobyl NPP, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:09 am

Here's Shokio's response vid

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:42 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
Here's Shokio's response vid


MLD's the hypocrite? Last word on MLD my ass...
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 498
Join date : 2009-12-02
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:00 pm

Loads of flaws in his arguement. i'll write them here.



02:50 easy to counter.

He says you can enjoy Left 4 Dead and other PC games without the supporting the Xbox 360 which is true, but that goes the same way as not supporting the PS3 aswell for not having it on there. " So the PS3 wins cause you can play the PC games without playing it on the 360" yeah not supporting sony in anyway makes it the winner rofl.



04:00 points

1. So if its on MLD gamertag it counts as MLD has played the game. Even knowingly you can let diffrent people use the same gamertag playing diffrent games.

3. yeah Shokio should have PM'ed MLD asking if hes played Viva piniata, before making a fool of himself assuming MLD has played the game. Saying that, what was the point of showing a video clip that MLD has played Viva Piniata or not in the first place?

4. Pot calling kettle black. Calling MLD a lair and making stuff up is just stupid from half of the garbage Shokio has come up with.



06:00 Reviewer have more than a right cause they work and get paid by a big game press companies. Not to metion they get most of the games way before its retailed. Also Im waiting to see Playstation magazine review PS1classics aswell. Why havn't they review them yet Shokio?



6:51 "There is PS1classics which have throphies with updated graphics" I could be wrong but i havn't seen any PS1classics with throphies yet. Wow calling MLD a lair really did bite you in the backside.



7:48 He says the 360 sucks because "The whole point of of me saying that was to show you how dumb it is for one faction to force an idea over another". Watch 05:57 " whos first place I am" good old hypocrisy there from Shokio.


09:07 When has MLD been bashing the Wii? Infact He said that Wii is first place.

09:25 When has MLD talked about the PC all the time in every video? Only times i saw was when he made an reply to 7th about Apple and MS market and the 360 PC games. thats about it. another lie by Shokio.


10:00 so on: Trying to counter when MLD said exclusives don't matter. Even knowingly the 360 came out early only to get the third party support. Then making stuff up saying MLD said exculsives mattered in the past. He also says that exculsives do matter at the end. Even if that was true PS3 would be still last place from the sloppy seconds they get.



Seriously he sounds more like an PS3 fanboy every minute
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:31 pm

@Ozsem Nice ownage. He really did show himself as a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Shokio commented on his vid and I replied back showing how hes being a hypocrit and then he resorts to calling me an idiot and syaing my poast makes me look liek an idiot,without disproving what I said
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:16 pm

People here think MLD owned Shokio, yet people on the PS3 nation think Shokio owned MLD!

Will this ever end. Mad
Back to top Go down
Lord_Orpheo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Tampa, FL, USA

PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Regardless of what Shokio says, PS1 classics do not count in the console wars, at least not this gen's console wars. MLD's right; if the games are re-rated due to alterations being made then it can be considered an improved port and thus count in the console wars (similar to "Ninja Gaiden SIGMA" being a port of "Ninja Gaiden Black").
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:07 am

Lord_Orpheo wrote:
Regardless of what Shokio says, PS1 classics do not count in the console wars, at least not this gen's console wars. MLD's right; if the games are re-rated due to alterations being made then it can be considered an improved port and thus count in the console wars (similar to "Ninja Gaiden SIGMA" being a port of "Ninja Gaiden Black").

QFT!!
How damn hard can it be for people to understand this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars   

Back to top Go down
 
Shokio declares PS1 classics count in the console wars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Marvel Legends / DC Universe Classics / DC Collectibles / Transformers / Star Wars for sale
» DC Universe Classics and Masterpiece transformers in ToysRus, CRAZY.
» PC Gaming V.S. Console Gaming
» automatic count up/down circuit just pressing a latch switch
» The Count of Monte Cristo: looking for reviewers!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: