This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

PS3 fanboys are truly ignorant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Disposable Hero

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys are truly ignorant    Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:45 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Pickles wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Disposable Hero wrote:
Hey, this is Invincible. I believe I was banned my Master Chief, but I just wanted to get this off my chest before I leave. I never said PS3 graphics were better then PC. I just said it was on par. And I think the same thing about PC/360. I've played Gears on PC and 360. They look the same. I've played Borderlands on PC/360. They too look the same. Granted, I don't have the most up to date graphics card, but the differences between (HD) consoles and PC is barely noticeable. I watched my friend play StarCraft II last week and it didn't look like anything that couldn't run on my 360.

PC fanboys can disagree with me all you want, it's my opinion. If that makes me some crazy stealth troll then so be it. I don't think it's a reason to get banned, but I guess I underestimated the sensitivity of the mods here.

Ill give you permission to come back.I dont see how any of your posts are stealth trollish so unless the person who banned you can give me accurate info then ill allow you to come back.And to all mods,if you banned this guy and dont want me allowing him back,then your gonna have to convince me.Until then,ill PM MLD to unban your Invincible account.

I wouldnt judge all mods by one mods doings.

And I agree,Starcraft 2 woudnt be able to do well on 360

I think he said the 360 could run Starcraft 2.

Oh my bad.I read it wrong.He is still right,it could run on 360 but it certainly wouldnt do well(RTS are bad on consoles)

Yes, RTS usually suck on consoles because of controls (with the exception of Halo Wars & Endwar) But graphically, SC2 wasn't that impressive other then the cut scenes.

EDIT: Just so know, I've never had a problem with you, man. You and DemonWolf are the coolest admins here.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys are truly ignorant    Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Disposable Hero wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Pickles wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Disposable Hero wrote:
Hey, this is Invincible. I believe I was banned my Master Chief, but I just wanted to get this off my chest before I leave. I never said PS3 graphics were better then PC. I just said it was on par. And I think the same thing about PC/360. I've played Gears on PC and 360. They look the same. I've played Borderlands on PC/360. They too look the same. Granted, I don't have the most up to date graphics card, but the differences between (HD) consoles and PC is barely noticeable. I watched my friend play StarCraft II last week and it didn't look like anything that couldn't run on my 360.

PC fanboys can disagree with me all you want, it's my opinion. If that makes me some crazy stealth troll then so be it. I don't think it's a reason to get banned, but I guess I underestimated the sensitivity of the mods here.

Ill give you permission to come back.I dont see how any of your posts are stealth trollish so unless the person who banned you can give me accurate info then ill allow you to come back.And to all mods,if you banned this guy and dont want me allowing him back,then your gonna have to convince me.Until then,ill PM MLD to unban your Invincible account.

I wouldnt judge all mods by one mods doings.

And I agree,Starcraft 2 woudnt be able to do well on 360

I think he said the 360 could run Starcraft 2.

Oh my bad.I read it wrong.He is still right,it could run on 360 but it certainly wouldnt do well(RTS are bad on consoles)

Yes, RTS usually suck on consoles because of controls (with the exception of Halo Wars & Endwar) But graphically, SC2 wasn't that impressive other then the cut scenes.

EDIT: Just so know, I've never had a problem with you, man. You and DemonWolf are the coolest admins here.

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys are truly ignorant    Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:23 am

Disposable Hero wrote:

LMAO I didnt ban you. Next time I would appreciate it if you would pm me and ask if I did before you start throwing false accusations around. I understand why you thought it was me but you really should have asked and made sure. That is all. Btw Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys are truly ignorant    

Back to top Go down

PS3 fanboys are truly ignorant
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3