This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A CAVE-tastic day!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:45 pm

Dodonpachi DaiFukkatsu and Muchi Muchi Pork with Pink Sweets has just been confirmed for Xbox 360!!
http://www.andriasang.com//e/blog/2010/08/14/cave_festival_live_report/
Please Aksys, or someone else, to port this masterpieces...

Thank you CAVE. Especially Dodonpachi DaiFukkastsu...ur the best.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:50 am

noone gives a fuck..e_e

or more like PEDO-tastic day

Last edited by AndrejTheReviewer on Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:42 am

Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:59 am

Please stop posting this shit. No one apart from Kendo cares.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:20 am

ghost23 wrote:

I care.

These games are fucking good, people should be able to post about whatever games they want. It's better than "OMG DO U GUYS NO HALO IS REALY GRATE" for the hundredth time. Instead of being dicks, maybe you guys should open your minds a little to some interesting and good games.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:08 am

GGM wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

I care.

These games are fucking good, people should be able to post about whatever games they want. It's better than "OMG DO U GUYS NO HALO IS REALY GRATE" for the hundredth time. Instead of being dicks, maybe you guys should open your minds a little to some interesting and good games.

Mate, its not like this sort of stuff just happens once. It happens again and again and we just get the same replies again and again.
And please, don't make judgements on people if you don't know them. I have tried these sorts of games before and I can honestly say I hate them.
Back to top Go down
Pein

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:50 am

GGM wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

I care.

can i ask you something? are you a guy or a girl? because if you are a guy..i can really see how much of a guy you are? having interest in this games is just stupid.and to tell you the truth.what kind of appeal you have in this kind of game? it looks like its over 10 years old.we dont like when someone "manly" as noel or kendo (eventhough kendo doesnt post that stuff anymore) is just pathetic in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pein

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:52 am

ghost23 wrote:
GGM wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

I care.

Mate, its not like this sort of stuff just happens once. It happens again and again and we just get the same replies again and again.
And please, don't make judgements on people if you don't know them. I have tried these sorts of games before and I can honestly say I hate them.

QFT i agree 100 percent man,we should make a rule "dont post games that appeal to people like noel" xD LOL
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:37 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
GGM wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

I care.

QFT i agree 100 percent man,we should make a rule "dont post games that appeal to people like noel" xD LOL
Uhhhhhh first of all...its called the xbox republic. I can post whatever the fuck I want that has to do with xbox 360. And if you dont like the games or genre, dont post. If you post...that would be easy for me to make you butthurt.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:44 am

GGM wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

I care.

Tank you.
Back to top Go down
Pein

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:51 am

NoelX2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
GGM wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

I care.

Uhhhhhh first of all...its called the xbox republic. I can post whatever the fuck I want that has to do with xbox 360. And if you dont like the games or genre, dont post. If you post...that would be easy for me to make you butthurt.
LOL??? AHAH!! me butthurt? you make me rolled soo hard just now..OMG!!

HAHAHAHA.. i wont even bother responding because i just cant control myself of laughing soo hard HAHAHAHHAA
Back to top Go down
Pein

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:54 am

anyway..enough with the laughing,i just cant believe you just said that,i know its called xbox republic,i can read thank you..and also if you were soo smart to realise that i was joking,you wouldnt made a butthurt comment like that,ghost and i didnt liked that because you keep posting this stuff that most of us dont care at all,yet you do it.i just hope if you post this shit again,the topic should be locked LOLOL
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:04 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
anyway..enough with the laughing,i just cant believe you just said that,i know its called xbox republic,i can read thank you..and also if you were soo smart to realise that i was joking,you wouldnt made a butthurt comment like that,ghost and i didnt liked that because you keep posting this stuff that most of us dont care at all,yet you do it.i just hope if you post this shit again,the topic should be locked LOLOL
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:29 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Back to top Go down
Pein

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:43 am

GGM wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

LOL epic picture..
im scared of clowns but still it was epic,either way you were reading the thing that you hated the most Smile
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:48 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
GGM wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

I care.

can i ask you something? are you a guy or a girl? because if you are a guy..i can really see how much of a guy you are? having interest in this games is just stupid.and to tell you the truth.what kind of appeal you have in this kind of game? it looks like its over 10 years old.we dont like when someone "manly" as noel or kendo (eventhough kendo doesnt post that stuff anymore) is just pathetic in my eyes.

Somehow I managed to miss this post when looking at the thread.

I am a guy.

I honestly don't see how "having interest in this games is just stupid". I am a fan of shooters, I didn't know that this was such a heinous crime. Any style, any age, if it's well made, has a decent challenge, is fast paced (slower ones are alright, but I am not as fond of them) and is a shooter, chances are, I'm going to enjoy it.

I care a lot more about whether I have fun with a game, than how it appears to others (I already talked about this in another thread), hence me not giving a fuck about it appearing "girly", or gay. If you are going to pick on a genre of games for being "PEDO-tastic", it's not a wise choice to pick one of the most challenging types. One could even go as far as to say, due to this challenge, that it were the manliest type of game.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood anything you said, some of it is a tad confusing.

Another thing, guess what? You aren't manly, you are a child. As am I and many others on this forum.

(Also, please add spaces after full stops and ellipses, it would make your posts a lot easier to read, especially when they are fairly long.)
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Big surprise,another pedo game.

Muchi Muchi Pork?Lol wtf?

Eh....it might not be wise to post these kinda games on thie forum,maybe a weaboo forum would be better lol.No one cares abotu any of these games except for BlazBlue(in that case,there is ONE guy here who actually cares about BlazBlue)
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:38 pm

HellJumper wrote:

Eh....it might not be wise to post these kinda games on thie forum,maybe a weaboo forum would be better lol.No one cares abotu any of these games except for BlazBlue(in that case,there is ONE guy here who actually cares about BlazBlue)
Who? WHO!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:59 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Who? WHO!?!?!?!

You mean blazblue?Ezekiel.Hes hooked to BlazBlue at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:04 pm

HellJumper wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Who? WHO!?!?!?!

Yes, and Stigma is a fan too.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:11 pm

HellJumper wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Who? WHO!?!?!?!

I already knew that silly goose!
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:47 pm

mabey they should change this forum to halo republic forum lol!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:36 pm

lol erm yeah, not my kind of game at all. I kinda got bored of those kinds of games when I bought my gamecube.

But yeah, fair enough. I don't see why anyone should complain about you posting this because there are bound to be some people interested.

And @ Andrej, yes clowns are f*cking evil!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:44 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

LOL epic picture..
im scared of clowns but still it was epic,either way you were reading the thing that you hated the most Smile

Im right there with you Razz clowns are fucking scary XD
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:20 pm

ITT 13 and 14 year olds hating on a game because it has 2d graphics and it isnt an FPS. I swear this generation of gamers are so ignorant. Back in the day everyone played games like these. Kids today...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A CAVE-tastic day!!   

Back to top Go down

A CAVE-tastic day!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1