This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:44 am

Xiammes wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Boba_Fett wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
nalin41 wrote:
why shoudnt they be upset? i mean the devs just half-assed the ps3 version....i'd be pissed too.

Never
Say
The
Devs
Are
Lazy.

You even made me set a bad example as a mod and triple post.

The devs aren't lazy, there's no reason Sony should impose upon them a system that is ridiculously hard to develop for. You think they haven't tried hard? Firstly there's no reason they should put more effort into a game for another system when the people who own the system are TOO LAZY to buy the games. See what I did there? And secondly, it's just too hard to develop for. It's either it's released at the same time as the xbox version or they delay the ps3 version to put extra work into it but even then they get complaints from ps3 owners and the ps3 version will also sell less because the hype would have died a little by then and multiple system owners will get it on pc or xbox instead.
Got it?

Sounds like you know how to program for the ps3. So right now you are defending the company who cannot make a game on par with the 360? Multiplats should ALWAYS be on par. Devs need to learn how to program the ps3 because the new gen consoles are right around the corner. And when the 360 has blu ray and better tech in its system. Then what excuse should there be when they won't be able to program it because it is too hard? Developers need to work together and figure out how to program these machines. Because when the new xbox and playstation comes out.... well i'll let you finish that.

The reason the 360 ports are always better is that Microsoft lends a helping hand to the developers to understand how the 360 hardware works. Sony on the other hand does not give 3rd party developers a lot of help with the PS3 hardware. Thats why you see such a big difference between PS3 exclusives and multiplats because Sony actually help their first party developers as opposed to 3rd parties.

When the next generation of consoles rolls around, Microsoft will help their 3rd parties and whether Sony will or not I guess we just have to wait and see.

Or maybe its because they are more familiar with the coding, I have seen what my mom does for websites, its not much differant from videogames coding wise. Sony uses its own programs/hardware so its foreign to developers. Making general assumptions about a companys that you know little to nothing about is plain stupidity.

Assumptions? There is plenty of evidence to back up my claims.
XBOX 360 is the lead platform for just about every single multiplatform game developed because developers understand the 360 better. Now I know that the PS3 may be harder to developers for, but it is Sony's duty to help out the 3rd parties to understand the hardware better. Remember back in 07 when Sony was pleading with 3rd parties not to abandon them? Remember when Valve was bashing the shit out of the PS3 and calling it an absolute failure?

And yet to this day, 5 years after the generation start, PS3 ports are still lagging behind their 360 counterparts.
Back to top Go down
Xiammes
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:58 am

ghost23 wrote:
Xiammes wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Boba_Fett wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
nalin41 wrote:
why shoudnt they be upset? i mean the devs just half-assed the ps3 version....i'd be pissed too.

Never
Say
The
Devs
Are
Lazy.

You even made me set a bad example as a mod and triple post.

The devs aren't lazy, there's no reason Sony should impose upon them a system that is ridiculously hard to develop for. You think they haven't tried hard? Firstly there's no reason they should put more effort into a game for another system when the people who own the system are TOO LAZY to buy the games. See what I did there? And secondly, it's just too hard to develop for. It's either it's released at the same time as the xbox version or they delay the ps3 version to put extra work into it but even then they get complaints from ps3 owners and the ps3 version will also sell less because the hype would have died a little by then and multiple system owners will get it on pc or xbox instead.
Got it?

Sounds like you know how to program for the ps3. So right now you are defending the company who cannot make a game on par with the 360? Multiplats should ALWAYS be on par. Devs need to learn how to program the ps3 because the new gen consoles are right around the corner. And when the 360 has blu ray and better tech in its system. Then what excuse should there be when they won't be able to program it because it is too hard? Developers need to work together and figure out how to program these machines. Because when the new xbox and playstation comes out.... well i'll let you finish that.

The reason the 360 ports are always better is that Microsoft lends a helping hand to the developers to understand how the 360 hardware works. Sony on the other hand does not give 3rd party developers a lot of help with the PS3 hardware. Thats why you see such a big difference between PS3 exclusives and multiplats because Sony actually help their first party developers as opposed to 3rd parties.

When the next generation of consoles rolls around, Microsoft will help their 3rd parties and whether Sony will or not I guess we just have to wait and see.

Or maybe its because they are more familiar with the coding, I have seen what my mom does for websites, its not much differant from videogames coding wise. Sony uses its own programs/hardware so its foreign to developers. Making general assumptions about a companys that you know little to nothing about is plain stupidity.

Assumptions? There is plenty of evidence to back up my claims.
XBOX 360 is the lead platform for just about every single multiplatform game developed because developers understand the 360 better. Now I know that the PS3 may be harder to developers for, but it is Sony's duty to help out the 3rd parties to understand the hardware better. Remember back in 07 when Sony was pleading with 3rd parties not to abandon them? Remember when Valve was bashing the shit out of the PS3 and calling it an absolute failure?

And yet to this day, 5 years after the generation start, PS3 ports are still lagging behind their 360 counterparts.

If microsoft is so helpfull, then why did Valve suddenly jump ship and hope on the Sony wagon? Valve didn't get the support they needed from microsoft, thats why they never updated the consol ports of the Orangebox.

Microsoft dosn't always have the best multiplatforms, GTA4 and FFXIII on ps3 were considered the superior version, the reason?
They were developed on sony consols and ported over to the 360. Its all about being familiar with the system they are programming on. This was something major for developing God of war III, they were expected to have the best of the best when it was their first game on the new system. They pulled together and made one hell of a game because it wasn't foreign to them.

Making assumptions like "microsoft helps everyone", "sony only helps first party" really grinds my gears. I know you have more intelligence then that (I hope)
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:38 am

Quote :
you have more intelligence then that (I hope)

Fail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Xiammes
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:42 am

DemonWolf wrote:
Quote :
you have more intelligence then that (I hope)

Fail.

then, than who cares, its english.
In english language Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo is a sentence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class


Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:06 pm

Xiammes wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Quote :
you have more intelligence then that (I hope)

Fail.

then, than who cares, its english.
In english language Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo is a sentence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo


HAHA nice! that made me giggle.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:03 pm

The PS3 version is rated higher, though.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/mafia-ii (PS3)
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/mafia-ii (360)
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:01 pm

Xiammes wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Quote :
you have more intelligence then that (I hope)

Fail.

then, than who cares, its english.
In english language Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo is a sentence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo


The reason I pointed it out is because you are insulting a person's intelligence yet in that exact same sentence, made an obvious grammatical error.
Don't be hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:58 pm

Teckno wrote:
The PS3 version is rated higher, though.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/mafia-ii (PS3)
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/mafia-ii (360)
Who cares? I want the one that looks and plays the best. That would be the 360 version.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
The PS3 version is rated higher, though.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/mafia-ii (PS3)
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/mafia-ii (360)
Who cares? I want the one that looks and plays the best. That would be the 360 version.
Nvm, 360 one is rated higher now anyways.
Edit, now it's the same. Mae up you're minds! Evil or Very Mad


Last edited by Teckno on Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:35 pm

Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
The PS3 version is rated higher, though.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/mafia-ii (PS3)
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/mafia-ii (360)
Who cares? I want the one that looks and plays the best. That would be the 360 version.
Nvm, 360 one is rated higher now anyways.
Thats an awesome avatar you've got there btw.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:38 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
The PS3 version is rated higher, though.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/mafia-ii (PS3)
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/mafia-ii (360)
Who cares? I want the one that looks and plays the best. That would be the 360 version.
Nvm, 360 one is rated higher now anyways.
Thats an awesome avatar you've got there btw.
Thnx, dude. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
The PS3 version is rated higher, though.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/mafia-ii (PS3)
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/mafia-ii (360)
Who cares? I want the one that looks and plays the best. That would be the 360 version.
Nvm, 360 one is rated higher now anyways.
Thats an awesome avatar you've got there btw.
Thnx, dude. Very Happy

yea epic avatar

It reperesents all 3 consoles sci fi guys

MasterCheif(xbox) Samus(nintendo) Helghast soldier(Playstation)
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:32 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
The PS3 version is rated higher, though.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/mafia-ii (PS3)
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/mafia-ii (360)
Who cares? I want the one that looks and plays the best. That would be the 360 version.
Nvm, 360 one is rated higher now anyways.
Thats an awesome avatar you've got there btw.
Thnx, dude. Very Happy

yea epic avatar

It reperesents all 3 consoles sci fi guys

MasterCheif(xbox) Samus(nintendo) Helghast soldier(Playstation)

Oh thanks Helljumper, none of us could tell what it was!
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:32 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
The PS3 version is rated higher, though.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/mafia-ii (PS3)
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/mafia-ii (360)
Who cares? I want the one that looks and plays the best. That would be the 360 version.
Nvm, 360 one is rated higher now anyways.
Thats an awesome avatar you've got there btw.
Thnx, dude. Very Happy

yea epic avatar

It reperesents all 3 consoles sci fi guys

MasterCheif(xbox) Samus(nintendo) Helghast soldier(Playstation)

Oh thanks Helljumper, none of us could tell what it was!
I still don't get it! scratch
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 23
Location : Amagakure

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:32 am

Teckno wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
The PS3 version is rated higher, though.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/mafia-ii (PS3)
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/mafia-ii (360)
Who cares? I want the one that looks and plays the best. That would be the 360 version.
Nvm, 360 one is rated higher now anyways.
Thats an awesome avatar you've got there btw.
Thnx, dude. Very Happy

yea epic avatar

It reperesents all 3 consoles sci fi guys

MasterCheif(xbox) Samus(nintendo) Helghast soldier(Playstation)

Oh thanks Helljumper, none of us could tell what it was!
I still don't get it! scratch

why is there a random helghast solider? it should be RADEC in there!!!
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:47 am

Nice to see we're all staying on topic.

It's just grass. No worries. Both versions are pretty much the same.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:13 am

HellJumper wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
The PS3 version is rated higher, though.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/mafia-ii (PS3)
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/mafia-ii (360)
Who cares? I want the one that looks and plays the best. That would be the 360 version.
Nvm, 360 one is rated higher now anyways.
Thats an awesome avatar you've got there btw.
Thnx, dude. Very Happy

yea epic avatar

It reperesents all 3 consoles sci fi guys

MasterCheif(xbox) Samus(nintendo) Helghast soldier(Playstation)

Yep. THe only problem is that the Helghast aren't the protagonists Razz Jan Templar or the other guy is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 23
Location : Amagakure

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:41 am

DemonWolf wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
The PS3 version is rated higher, though.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/mafia-ii (PS3)
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/mafia-ii (360)
Who cares? I want the one that looks and plays the best. That would be the 360 version.
Nvm, 360 one is rated higher now anyways.
Thats an awesome avatar you've got there btw.
Thnx, dude. Very Happy

yea epic avatar

It reperesents all 3 consoles sci fi guys

MasterCheif(xbox) Samus(nintendo) Helghast soldier(Playstation)

Yep. THe only problem is that the Helghast aren't the protagonists Razz Jan Templar or the other guy is.

i know that people might say that but they shouldnt have invaded vekta in the first place,even though they were treated unfairly,i think they shoulded talked than invade vekta.so basically both sides are bad..btw what other guy?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:45 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
The PS3 version is rated higher, though.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/mafia-ii (PS3)
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/mafia-ii (360)
Who cares? I want the one that looks and plays the best. That would be the 360 version.
Nvm, 360 one is rated higher now anyways.
Thats an awesome avatar you've got there btw.
Thnx, dude. Very Happy

yea epic avatar

It reperesents all 3 consoles sci fi guys

MasterCheif(xbox) Samus(nintendo) Helghast soldier(Playstation)

Yep. THe only problem is that the Helghast aren't the protagonists Razz Jan Templar or the other guy is.

i know that people might say that but they shouldnt have invaded vekta in the first place,even though they were treated unfairly,i think they shoulded talked than invade vekta.so basically both sides are bad..btw what other guy?

Interesting...(he says as he smokes some cigarettes he found at a bus stop)

I don't know what other guy. :/ I just remember in Killzone 1 you could choose 1 of two (or was it 4) characters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 23
Location : Amagakure

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:50 am

DemonWolf wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
The PS3 version is rated higher, though.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/mafia-ii (PS3)
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/mafia-ii (360)
Who cares? I want the one that looks and plays the best. That would be the 360 version.
Nvm, 360 one is rated higher now anyways.
Thats an awesome avatar you've got there btw.
Thnx, dude. Very Happy

yea epic avatar

It reperesents all 3 consoles sci fi guys

MasterCheif(xbox) Samus(nintendo) Helghast soldier(Playstation)

Yep. THe only problem is that the Helghast aren't the protagonists Razz Jan Templar or the other guy is.

i know that people might say that but they shouldnt have invaded vekta in the first place,even though they were treated unfairly,i think they shoulded talked than invade vekta.so basically both sides are bad..btw what other guy?

Interesting...(he says as he smokes some cigarettes he found at a bus stop)

I don't know what other guy. :/ I just remember in Killzone 1 you could choose 1 of two (or was it 4) characters.

you mean hakha? the helghan who is in your team,the bald guy?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:55 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Teckno wrote:
The PS3 version is rated higher, though.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/mafia-ii (PS3)
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/mafia-ii (360)
Who cares? I want the one that looks and plays the best. That would be the 360 version.
Nvm, 360 one is rated higher now anyways.
Thats an awesome avatar you've got there btw.
Thnx, dude. Very Happy

yea epic avatar

It reperesents all 3 consoles sci fi guys

MasterCheif(xbox) Samus(nintendo) Helghast soldier(Playstation)

Yep. THe only problem is that the Helghast aren't the protagonists Razz Jan Templar or the other guy is.

i know that people might say that but they shouldnt have invaded vekta in the first place,even though they were treated unfairly,i think they shoulded talked than invade vekta.so basically both sides are bad..btw what other guy?

Interesting...(he says as he smokes some cigarettes he found at a bus stop)

I don't know what other guy. :/ I just remember in Killzone 1 you could choose 1 of two (or was it 4) characters.

you mean hakha? the helghan who is in your team,the bald guy?

Oh I don't know.... probably...this is hurting my brain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360   

Back to top Go down
 
Final build of Mafia 2 on PS3 will be just like the demo - Inferior to 360
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Best starting build
» Character/build with "best" farming potential - which one?
» Final Fantasy X ~ The Return of Sin
» Build a Bear pans at Williams-Sonoma
» PC build time (its DONE)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: