This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Calasmeer



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-08-20

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:54 pm

HALO_REACHAROUND wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
infusion wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HALO_REACHAROUND wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HALO_REACHAROUND wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HALO_REACHAROUND wrote:
Where are you getting these quotes from exactly?


Rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl.

No really, you seem to just be making up how you think they are with no proof to back up your claims.

Like I said before..... ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

so heres my source. lets make up a situation.


Xbox 360 Fanboi: herp derp lol u guise this is how ps3 fanbois react lol

Logical person: oh yeah, where is your proof?

Xbox 360 fanboi: HERP DERP ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL DERP DERP IM A RETARD DERP DERP

I love trolls Very Happy

You love yourself then ?

Erm...self love ftl

Yes...apperently I am trolling on the forum I have been a part of for months... good one Razz

Oh, you're not a troll. You're just a retard. big difference.
Yup. Just a retard. You can tell because he slaps 'troll' on people to avoid having to think of some sort of decent counter argument, you see.
Back to top Go down
Yeezy
Seaman Recruit
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:56 pm

a lot of sad, miserable people in this thread
go away fanboys, and stop worshipping your shitty console
Back to top Go down
Sample the Rainbow



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-08-20

PostSubject: Can't we all just get along   Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:58 pm

Why can't we all just admit that Mass Effect 2 is a good game, and leave it at that?
Who cares what system it's on. I played it on PC, I enjoyed it thoroughly. I played it on Xbox 360 (not all the way through, mind you) and I enjoyed it as well. Face it, we need as MANY PEOPLE as possible to play ME2, because it's a great game.
This is a pretty weird idea, but do you think they'll be able to transfer their saves from ME1? I heard about that whole "Steam integration" thing for PS3. What if they could take a Steam copy of the original Mass Effect, and transfer their save status into ME2? elephant king
Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 23
Location : America

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:58 pm

Unbelievable, ps3 fanboys have nothing better to do then troll 360 forums. Take a good look people, insecurity at it's finest.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Calasmeer wrote:
HALO_REACHAROUND wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
infusion wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HALO_REACHAROUND wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HALO_REACHAROUND wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HALO_REACHAROUND wrote:
Where are you getting these quotes from exactly?


Rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl.

No really, you seem to just be making up how you think they are with no proof to back up your claims.

Like I said before..... ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

so heres my source. lets make up a situation.


Xbox 360 Fanboi: herp derp lol u guise this is how ps3 fanbois react lol

Logical person: oh yeah, where is your proof?

Xbox 360 fanboi: HERP DERP ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL DERP DERP IM A RETARD DERP DERP

I love trolls Very Happy

You love yourself then ?

Erm...self love ftl

Yes...apperently I am trolling on the forum I have been a part of for months... good one Razz

Oh, you're not a troll. You're just a retard. big difference.
Yup. Just a retard. You can tell because he slaps 'troll' on people to avoid having to think of some sort of decent counter argument, you see.

You guys make my day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HALO_REACHAROUND



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-08-20

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Yeezy wrote:
a lot of sad, miserable people in this thread
go away fanboys, and stop worshipping your shitty console

The 360 fanbois or..?

cause I'm not worshiping any console, I just was curious to see where these "PS3 fanboi" posts were.
Back to top Go down
consolekid



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-08-20

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:00 pm

No one in this thread is a ps3 fanboy. The fuck.
Back to top Go down
Yeezy
Seaman Recruit
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:01 pm

HALO_REACHAROUND wrote:
Yeezy wrote:
a lot of sad, miserable people in this thread
go away fanboys, and stop worshipping your shitty console

The 360 fanbois or..?

cause I'm not worshiping any console, I just was curious to see where these "PS3 fanboi" posts were.

man, I cant even tell these idiots apart

both sides are full of children blindly worshipping what their parents bought them
sad, really
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:01 pm

HALO_REACHAROUND wrote:
Yeezy wrote:
a lot of sad, miserable people in this thread
go away fanboys, and stop worshipping your shitty console

The 360 fanbois or..?

cause I'm not worshiping any console, I just was curious to see where these "PS3 fanboi" posts were.

Its fanboy. Boi is not a word.
Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 23
Location : America

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:02 pm

If none of you are ps3 fanboys WTF are you doing trolling the 360.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 681
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 23
Location : None of Your Business!

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Angry Stormtrooper wrote:
Pretty sure I remember everyone in this forum calling it an "Xbox exclusive" because PC "isn't a console."
No I called it a multiplat not on PS3. Fail troll!


Last edited by FullMetalKendo on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
consolekid



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-08-20

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:02 pm

XenoTempest wrote:
If none of you are ps3 fanboys WTF are you doing trolling the 360.
This is how stupid you people are
Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 23
Location : America

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:07 pm

really, tell me then who all the people that just joined and are trolling the 360 are then.
Back to top Go down
consolekid



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-08-20

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Ask yourself: Who is trolling the 360? Is anyone trolling the 360? What is trolling? Am I retarded?
Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 23
Location : America

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:09 pm

yes because someone named HALO_REACHAROUND is definately not a troll.
Back to top Go down
Yeezy
Seaman Recruit
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:10 pm

mods, please ban these anime fanboys
Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 23
Location : America

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:10 pm

there working on banning them right now
Back to top Go down
Xiammes
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-08-20

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:26 pm

From what I have seen, the pc masterrace is more at war with 360 fanboys then ps3.
Back to top Go down
Ikuy-sama



Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 28
Location : At my 360.

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:31 pm

Calling PS3 "fanboys" retarded is such an ad hominem attack, don't you think? Sure, you may not like them for differing opinions, but there really should be no reason to call them "retarded." Come on, guys.

That being said, Mass Effect is a great game, and I hope that people who don't have it for 360/PC will enjoy it like I did. However, it seems pretty late in the game. PLUS, they might have stock save files for the game, seeing as how it's Mass Effect TWO and not Mass Effect 1 AND 2.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:23 pm

infusion wrote:
Xbox "fanboys" did count it as an exclusive

Their argument against ps3 "fanboys" was that pc isn't a console and thus Mass effect was a "console" exlusive

Until now , ofcourse :p

That's the proper term for console exclusives and it shall remain that way. No amount of stupidity from the PS3/X360 fanboy base will change that.
Back to top Go down
MrPink
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:47 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Calasmeer wrote:
HALO_REACHAROUND wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
infusion wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HALO_REACHAROUND wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HALO_REACHAROUND wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HALO_REACHAROUND wrote:
Where are you getting these quotes from exactly?


Rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl.

No really, you seem to just be making up how you think they are with no proof to back up your claims.

Like I said before..... ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

so heres my source. lets make up a situation.


Xbox 360 Fanboi: herp derp lol u guise this is how ps3 fanbois react lol

Logical person: oh yeah, where is your proof?

Xbox 360 fanboi: HERP DERP ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL DERP DERP IM A RETARD DERP DERP

I love trolls Very Happy

You love yourself then ?

Erm...self love ftl

Yes...apperently I am trolling on the forum I have been a part of for months... good one Razz

Oh, you're not a troll. You're just a retard. big difference.
Yup. Just a retard. You can tell because he slaps 'troll' on people to avoid having to think of some sort of decent counter argument, you see.

You guys make my day Very Happy

Compared to some people on this forum, I've seen that Jub Jub is actually one of the smartest.
But Still, Where is the source on those quotes? I haven't seen one person say that.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:59 pm

MrPink wrote:
Compared to some people on this forum, I've seen that Jub Jub is actually one of the smartest.
But Still, Where is the source on those quotes? I haven't seen one person say that.

Thanks Very Happy but troll posts in non troll threads are deleted, and troll threads are moved to the grave yard.
Back to top Go down
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:50 pm

people join this forum to claim we are 360 fanboys?... the fact that these trolls make an account is retarded. it's the xbox republic..'obviously we are going to be 360 positive dumbass's.. anyway it is universally agreed that ps fanboys are by far the worst.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:45 pm

ZaFtxX wrote:
people join this forum to claim we are 360 fanboys?... the fact that these trolls make an account is retarded. it's the xbox republic..'obviously we are going to be 360 positive dumbass's.. anyway it is universally agreed that ps fanboys are by far the worst.

I find PC Fanboys to be worse than PS3 fanboys. But both are still bad Razz
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:01 pm

I think all fanboys are equally bad.

Here are some generalisations:

PS3 fanboys - weeaboo (wannabe japanese) anime nerds that love ATLUS and faps to hentai.

xbox 360 fanboys - 13 year old spoiled boys who who thinks Master Chief is Gods gift to humanity. Can always be heard fighting with their mom over xbox live.

PC fanboys - Elitist men in the 18-30 age range that lives in their parents basement. Thinks no game can be good without mods, but the only game they ever mod is oblivion with porn mods.

Mac fanboys - Smug hipster kids who sit at caf├ęs drinking coffee while writing some "deep" movie script or novel on their macbook.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   

Back to top Go down
 
gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» I Love Food!
» HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money
» First Person That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear A Love SONG!
» Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina
» Paws Fur Nature January 2012 Issue: Love Birds

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: