This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:03 pm

NightFang91 wrote:
13 year old spoiled boys who who thinks Master Chief is Gods gift to humanity. Can always be heard fighting with their mom over xbox live.

HellJumper? lol! lol! lol! jk jk
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:21 pm

NightFang91 wrote:




Mac fanboys - Smug hipster kids who sit at cafés drinking coffee while writing some "deep" movie script or novel on their macbook.

Spoiler:
 

Hilarious. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:23 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NightFang91 wrote:
13 year old spoiled boys who who thinks Master Chief is Gods gift to humanity. Can always be heard fighting with their mom over xbox live.

HellJumper? lol! lol! lol! jk jk

LMAO, nice one.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:57 pm

ZaFtxX wrote:
PS3 fanboy before mass effect 2 for PS3- "Mass effect 2 is not an exclusive its multiplat, i can play it on my pc"

PS3 fanboy after mass effect 2 for PS3- "ZOMG 360 loses its biggest EXCLUSIVE cant wait to play it on PS3!"


lmao.
I'm sorry, but couldn't that logic be applied to 360 fanboys as well?

Before: "We have this amazing exclusive that PS3 can't touch!"
After: "It was never that important to us anyway. It's not even an exclusive."

I'm not saying you're wrong in your logic, but both sides are hypocritical in this sense. Then again, hypocrite is synonymous with fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:12 pm

TRF wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:
PS3 fanboy before mass effect 2 for PS3- "Mass effect 2 is not an exclusive its multiplat, i can play it on my pc"

PS3 fanboy after mass effect 2 for PS3- "ZOMG 360 loses its biggest EXCLUSIVE cant wait to play it on PS3!"


lmao.
I'm sorry, but couldn't that logic be applied to 360 fanboys as well?

Before: "We have this amazing exclusive that PS3 can't touch!"
After: "It was never that important to us anyway. It's not even an exclusive."

I'm not saying you're wrong in your logic, but both sides are hypocritical in this sense. Then again, hypocrite is synonymous with fanboy.

Thats true. Good point.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:55 pm

TRF wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:
PS3 fanboy before mass effect 2 for PS3- "Mass effect 2 is not an exclusive its multiplat, i can play it on my pc"

PS3 fanboy after mass effect 2 for PS3- "ZOMG 360 loses its biggest EXCLUSIVE cant wait to play it on PS3!"


lmao.
I'm sorry, but couldn't that logic be applied to 360 fanboys as well?

Before: "We have this amazing exclusive that PS3 can't touch!"
After: "It was never that important to us anyway. It's not even an exclusive."

I'm not saying you're wrong in your logic, but both sides are hypocritical in this sense. Then again, hypocrite is synonymous with fanboy.

I agree about the people saying "it's not even an exclusive".
Total hypocrisy.
But hardly any of us even say that, what we are saying though, (or at least what I am saying) is that a ps3 version isn't quite as good as the 360 version without ME1 because it lacks the integration of the two games. Also it's coming out nearly a year later and I'm sure that not many ps3 owners will buy it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Why cant we live in peace?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:18 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:
PS3 fanboy before mass effect 2 for PS3- "Mass effect 2 is not an exclusive its multiplat, i can play it on my pc"

PS3 fanboy after mass effect 2 for PS3- "ZOMG 360 loses its biggest EXCLUSIVE cant wait to play it on PS3!"


lmao.
I'm sorry, but couldn't that logic be applied to 360 fanboys as well?

Before: "We have this amazing exclusive that PS3 can't touch!"
After: "It was never that important to us anyway. It's not even an exclusive."

I'm not saying you're wrong in your logic, but both sides are hypocritical in this sense. Then again, hypocrite is synonymous with fanboy.

I agree about the people saying "it's not even an exclusive".
Total hypocrisy.
But hardly any of us even say that, what we are saying though, (or at least what I am saying) is that a ps3 version isn't quite as good as the 360 version without ME1 because it lacks the integration of the two games. Also it's coming out nearly a year later and I'm sure that not many ps3 owners will buy it.
As a standalone title, ME2 is superior on the PS3. In terms of the whole franchise, it is better played on 360 or PC.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:26 pm

NightFang91 wrote:
I think all fanboys are equally bad.

Here are some generalisations:

PS3 fanboys - weeaboo (wannabe japanese) anime nerds that love ATLUS and faps to hentai.

xbox 360 fanboys - 13 year old spoiled boys who who thinks Master Chief is Gods gift to humanity. Can always be heard fighting with their mom over xbox live.

PC fanboys - Elitist men in the 18-30 age range that lives in their parents basement. Thinks no game can be good without mods, but the only game they ever mod is oblivion with porn mods.

Mac fanboys - Smug hipster kids who sit at cafés drinking coffee while writing some "deep" movie script or novel on their macbook.

Spoiler:
 

I wouldn't say PS3 fanboys like Atlus, cause...well their games have sold like total shit outside of Japan.

And Atlus hasn't developed anything on the PS3 so far, they have only made games for the Wii and DS this gen.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NightFang91 wrote:
13 year old spoiled boys who who thinks Master Chief is Gods gift to humanity. Can always be heard fighting with their mom over xbox live.

HellJumper? lol! lol! lol! jk jk

LMAO, nice one.

You stole the words right out of my mouth.......
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:54 pm

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:
PS3 fanboy before mass effect 2 for PS3- "Mass effect 2 is not an exclusive its multiplat, i can play it on my pc"

PS3 fanboy after mass effect 2 for PS3- "ZOMG 360 loses its biggest EXCLUSIVE cant wait to play it on PS3!"


lmao.
I'm sorry, but couldn't that logic be applied to 360 fanboys as well?

Before: "We have this amazing exclusive that PS3 can't touch!"
After: "It was never that important to us anyway. It's not even an exclusive."

I'm not saying you're wrong in your logic, but both sides are hypocritical in this sense. Then again, hypocrite is synonymous with fanboy.

I agree about the people saying "it's not even an exclusive".
Total hypocrisy.
But hardly any of us even say that, what we are saying though, (or at least what I am saying) is that a ps3 version isn't quite as good as the 360 version without ME1 because it lacks the integration of the two games. Also it's coming out nearly a year later and I'm sure that not many ps3 owners will buy it.
As a standalone title, ME2 is superior on the PS3. In terms of the whole franchise, it is better played on 360 or PC.

Um....No, we haven't seen any gameplay of ME2 PS3 in action. Since the Xbox 360 is the lead platform of the entire Mass Effect franchise, at best it will look identical, at worst (because of porting issues) it will be a Mafia 2/Bayonetta. And as for the DLC "bonus content", I bet you there will be a GOTY or a platinum version of ME2 will all the DLC around the same time (or even before) ME2 on the PS3 is released.

As said by DemonWolf though, no ME1 save files = no current ME fans will switch over unhestitantly.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:17 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:
PS3 fanboy before mass effect 2 for PS3- "Mass effect 2 is not an exclusive its multiplat, i can play it on my pc"

PS3 fanboy after mass effect 2 for PS3- "ZOMG 360 loses its biggest EXCLUSIVE cant wait to play it on PS3!"


lmao.
I'm sorry, but couldn't that logic be applied to 360 fanboys as well?

Before: "We have this amazing exclusive that PS3 can't touch!"
After: "It was never that important to us anyway. It's not even an exclusive."

I'm not saying you're wrong in your logic, but both sides are hypocritical in this sense. Then again, hypocrite is synonymous with fanboy.

I agree about the people saying "it's not even an exclusive".
Total hypocrisy.
But hardly any of us even say that, what we are saying though, (or at least what I am saying) is that a ps3 version isn't quite as good as the 360 version without ME1 because it lacks the integration of the two games. Also it's coming out nearly a year later and I'm sure that not many ps3 owners will buy it.
As a standalone title, ME2 is superior on the PS3. In terms of the whole franchise, it is better played on 360 or PC.

Um....No, we haven't seen any gameplay of ME2 PS3 in action. Since the Xbox 360 is the lead platform of the entire Mass Effect franchise, at best it will look identical, at worst (because of porting issues) it will be a Mafia 2/Bayonetta. And as for the DLC "bonus content", I bet you there will be a GOTY or a platinum version of ME2 will all the DLC around the same time (or even before) ME2 on the PS3 is released.

As said by DemonWolf though, no ME1 save files = no current ME fans will switch over unhestitantly.
Oh, I don't doubt that. However, even if the PS3 version is slightly inferior (I doubt it will be a sloppy port), it's still saved by all the extra content. Yes, there could be a GotY edition of ME2, but will it contain the exclusive PS3 content? Probably not.

Again, I'm saying ME2 alone will be superior on the PS3, but as a whole, the series will be better on PC and 360.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:19 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:
PS3 fanboy before mass effect 2 for PS3- "Mass effect 2 is not an exclusive its multiplat, i can play it on my pc"

PS3 fanboy after mass effect 2 for PS3- "ZOMG 360 loses its biggest EXCLUSIVE cant wait to play it on PS3!"


lmao.
I'm sorry, but couldn't that logic be applied to 360 fanboys as well?

Before: "We have this amazing exclusive that PS3 can't touch!"
After: "It was never that important to us anyway. It's not even an exclusive."

I'm not saying you're wrong in your logic, but both sides are hypocritical in this sense. Then again, hypocrite is synonymous with fanboy.

I agree about the people saying "it's not even an exclusive".
Total hypocrisy.
But hardly any of us even say that, what we are saying though, (or at least what I am saying) is that a ps3 version isn't quite as good as the 360 version without ME1 because it lacks the integration of the two games. Also it's coming out nearly a year later and I'm sure that not many ps3 owners will buy it.
As a standalone title, ME2 is superior on the PS3. In terms of the whole franchise, it is better played on 360 or PC.

Um....No, we haven't seen any gameplay of ME2 PS3 in action. Since the Xbox 360 is the lead platform of the entire Mass Effect franchise, at best it will look identical, at worst (because of porting issues) it will be a Mafia 2/Bayonetta. And as for the DLC "bonus content", I bet you there will be a GOTY or a platinum version of ME2 will all the DLC around the same time (or even before) ME2 on the PS3 is released.

As said by DemonWolf though, no ME1 save files = no current ME fans will switch over unhestitantly.
Oh, I don't doubt that. However, even if the PS3 version is slightly inferior (I doubt it will be a sloppy port), it's still saved by all the extra content. Yes, there could be a GotY edition of ME2, but will it contain the exclusive PS3 content? Probably not.

Again, I'm saying ME2 alone will be superior on the PS3, but as a whole, the series will be better on PC and 360.

Bioware never said anything about exclusive content. They specifically said that it will include all of the current DLC and will have an ME1 recap for newcomers.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:
PS3 fanboy before mass effect 2 for PS3- "Mass effect 2 is not an exclusive its multiplat, i can play it on my pc"

PS3 fanboy after mass effect 2 for PS3- "ZOMG 360 loses its biggest EXCLUSIVE cant wait to play it on PS3!"


lmao.
I'm sorry, but couldn't that logic be applied to 360 fanboys as well?

Before: "We have this amazing exclusive that PS3 can't touch!"
After: "It was never that important to us anyway. It's not even an exclusive."

I'm not saying you're wrong in your logic, but both sides are hypocritical in this sense. Then again, hypocrite is synonymous with fanboy.

I agree about the people saying "it's not even an exclusive".
Total hypocrisy.
But hardly any of us even say that, what we are saying though, (or at least what I am saying) is that a ps3 version isn't quite as good as the 360 version without ME1 because it lacks the integration of the two games. Also it's coming out nearly a year later and I'm sure that not many ps3 owners will buy it.
As a standalone title, ME2 is superior on the PS3. In terms of the whole franchise, it is better played on 360 or PC.

Um....No, we haven't seen any gameplay of ME2 PS3 in action. Since the Xbox 360 is the lead platform of the entire Mass Effect franchise, at best it will look identical, at worst (because of porting issues) it will be a Mafia 2/Bayonetta. And as for the DLC "bonus content", I bet you there will be a GOTY or a platinum version of ME2 will all the DLC around the same time (or even before) ME2 on the PS3 is released.

As said by DemonWolf though, no ME1 save files = no current ME fans will switch over unhestitantly.
Oh, I don't doubt that. However, even if the PS3 version is slightly inferior (I doubt it will be a sloppy port), it's still saved by all the extra content. Yes, there could be a GotY edition of ME2, but will it contain the exclusive PS3 content? Probably not.

Again, I'm saying ME2 alone will be superior on the PS3, but as a whole, the series will be better on PC and 360.

Bioware never said anything about exclusive content. They specifically said that it will include all of the current DLC and will have an ME1 recap for newcomers.
Didn't they say that the ME1 recap was in the form of exclusive DLC? I could have sworn that was the case.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:29 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:
PS3 fanboy before mass effect 2 for PS3- "Mass effect 2 is not an exclusive its multiplat, i can play it on my pc"

PS3 fanboy after mass effect 2 for PS3- "ZOMG 360 loses its biggest EXCLUSIVE cant wait to play it on PS3!"


lmao.
I'm sorry, but couldn't that logic be applied to 360 fanboys as well?

Before: "We have this amazing exclusive that PS3 can't touch!"
After: "It was never that important to us anyway. It's not even an exclusive."

I'm not saying you're wrong in your logic, but both sides are hypocritical in this sense. Then again, hypocrite is synonymous with fanboy.

I agree about the people saying "it's not even an exclusive".
Total hypocrisy.
But hardly any of us even say that, what we are saying though, (or at least what I am saying) is that a ps3 version isn't quite as good as the 360 version without ME1 because it lacks the integration of the two games. Also it's coming out nearly a year later and I'm sure that not many ps3 owners will buy it.
As a standalone title, ME2 is superior on the PS3. In terms of the whole franchise, it is better played on 360 or PC.

Um....No, we haven't seen any gameplay of ME2 PS3 in action. Since the Xbox 360 is the lead platform of the entire Mass Effect franchise, at best it will look identical, at worst (because of porting issues) it will be a Mafia 2/Bayonetta. And as for the DLC "bonus content", I bet you there will be a GOTY or a platinum version of ME2 will all the DLC around the same time (or even before) ME2 on the PS3 is released.

As said by DemonWolf though, no ME1 save files = no current ME fans will switch over unhestitantly.
Oh, I don't doubt that. However, even if the PS3 version is slightly inferior (I doubt it will be a sloppy port), it's still saved by all the extra content. Yes, there could be a GotY edition of ME2, but will it contain the exclusive PS3 content? Probably not.

Again, I'm saying ME2 alone will be superior on the PS3, but as a whole, the series will be better on PC and 360.

Bioware never said anything about exclusive content. They specifically said that it will include all of the current DLC and will have an ME1 recap for newcomers.
Didn't they say that the ME1 recap was in the form of exclusive DLC? I could have sworn that was the case.

They said that they haven't announced in what form the ME1 recaps will be. It will most likley be interactive cutscenes, I'm not exactly sure how they are gonna pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:30 pm

TRF wrote:
Didn't they say that the ME1 recap was in the form of exclusive DLC? I could have sworn that was the case.

DLC = DownLoadable Content, so no, ME2 PS3 does not have exclusive DLC.

The PS3 version of ME2 will have an ME1 recap which will allow you to make some of the major choices of ME1, but as for the side quest missions and choices I don't know what they will do.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
avatar

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 22
Location : ny

PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:54 am

look at the hypocrites they said the same with ff13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)   

Back to top Go down
 
gotta love retarded PS3 fanboys :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» I Love Food!
» HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money
» First Person That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear A Love SONG!
» Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina
» Paws Fur Nature January 2012 Issue: Love Birds

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: