This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 6,000 Chicken Fajitas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 23
Location : California

PostSubject: 6,000 Chicken Fajitas   Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:06 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: 6,000 Chicken Fajitas   Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:07 am

Liar. There are no fajitas here. Seriously, though, a Google search can really go a long way. So can putting your foot in your mouth. Spitpod should have done one or the other.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 6,000 Chicken Fajitas   Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:25 am

No fajitas?

BAN BAN BAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: 6,000 Chicken Fajitas   Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:32 am

I saw that article on Lost Horizon ripping off Uncharted 2. Then I saw a comment on said article and checked it out. They really should have done their homework before embarrassing themselves with that atrocious critique.

Good vid btw.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: 6,000 Chicken Fajitas   Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:37 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I saw that article on Lost Horizon ripping off Uncharted 2. Then I saw a comment on said article and checked it out. They really should have done their homework before embarrassing themselves with that atrocious critique.

Good vid btw.
It didn't even require that much research . . . like I said, they should have either had Google at the ready for research, or a foot at the ready to stick in their mouth.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: 6,000 Chicken Fajitas   Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:41 am

TRF wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I saw that article on Lost Horizon ripping off Uncharted 2. Then I saw a comment on said article and checked it out. They really should have done their homework before embarrassing themselves with that atrocious critique.

Good vid btw.
It didn't even require that much research . . . like I said, they should have either had Google at the ready for research, or a foot at the ready to stick in their mouth.

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: 6,000 Chicken Fajitas   Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:02 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TRF wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I saw that article on Lost Horizon ripping off Uncharted 2. Then I saw a comment on said article and checked it out. They really should have done their homework before embarrassing themselves with that atrocious critique.

Good vid btw.
It didn't even require that much research . . . like I said, they should have either had Google at the ready for research, or a foot at the ready to stick in their mouth.


QFT

xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 6,000 Chicken Fajitas   

Back to top Go down
 
6,000 Chicken Fajitas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Flying ammo box chicken cluckshot droppings!!
» sawed off chicken best easter egg ever
» REPORT: Chicken Run
» Cow and Chicken's parents
» ''Amber Brown, You Can't Eat Your Chicken Pox.''

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: