This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Got a 250gig 360 slim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Got a 250gig 360 slim   Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:23 pm

Lovin' it. Got a data transfer cable too and moved all my save files and DLC over so I'm good to go. And this thing is whisper quiet.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Got a 250gig 360 slim   Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:25 am

I need to get one in the near future. It looks like a mini-Alienware. <3 If only it had glowing parts.
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 484
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 33
Location : southampton uk

PostSubject: Re: Got a 250gig 360 slim   Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:29 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Got a 250gig 360 slim   Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:04 am

Nice man. I hope to be getting one soon as well.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 368
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Got a 250gig 360 slim   Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:02 am

TRF wrote:
I need to get one in the near future. It looks like a mini-Alienware. <3 If only it had glowing parts.

Is looking like Alienware really a good thing?
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 992
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 32
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Got a 250gig 360 slim   Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:14 am

GGM wrote:
TRF wrote:
I need to get one in the near future. It looks like a mini-Alienware. <3 If only it had glowing parts.

Is looking like Alienware really a good thing?

Alienware looks beast!

Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 368
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Got a 250gig 360 slim   Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:21 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
GGM wrote:
TRF wrote:
I need to get one in the near future. It looks like a mini-Alienware. <3 If only it had glowing parts.

Is looking like Alienware really a good thing?

Alienware looks beast!


I think that looks pretty ugly, and they're pretty much computers for idiots.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Got a 250gig 360 slim   Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:15 am

Nice! I really wanna get one in the future.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Got a 250gig 360 slim   Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:03 pm

GGM wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:
GGM wrote:
TRF wrote:
I need to get one in the near future. It looks like a mini-Alienware. <3 If only it had glowing parts.

Is looking like Alienware really a good thing?

Alienware looks beast!


I think that looks pretty ugly, and they're pretty much computers for idiots.
Regardless of whether or not they're for idiots, they look nice, and I like glowing things. afro
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Got a 250gig 360 slim   Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:01 pm

TRF wrote:
I need to get one in the near future. It looks like a mini-Alienware. <3 If only it had glowing parts.
I agree. I like the Alienware kind of look about it.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Got a 250gig 360 slim   Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
TRF wrote:
I need to get one in the near future. It looks like a mini-Alienware. <3 If only it had glowing parts.
I agree. I like the Alienware kind of look about it.
If it had glowing blue vents or a glowing blue disc tray, it'd probably be the best-looking console on the market. For now, that goes to the black Wii for its glowing blue disc tray (I know the white Wii has it too, but it looks better on the black Wii).
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Got a 250gig 360 slim   Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:33 pm

If I get a 199 dollar 4 GB slim right now can I buy a 250 GB HDD later for it?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Got a 250gig 360 slim   Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
If I get a 199 dollar 4 GB slim right now can I buy a 250 GB HDD later for it?
I don't think Microsoft has put those new hard drives on the market yet, although I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 992
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 32
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Got a 250gig 360 slim   Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Do the new models come with the transfer cable to move data?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Got a 250gig 360 slim   Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:20 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Do the new models come with the transfer cable to move data?

Don't think so, you might just have to buy one or you could use a USB flash drive.
Back to top Go down
Diplo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 22
Location : Windsor Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: Got a 250gig 360 slim   Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:55 pm

I had 1 of my 2 xboxs open ready to upgrade my iextreme, when a flood of water came down on it, so maybe if this new one is modifiable, i will buy one.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 681
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 23
Location : None of Your Business!

PostSubject: Re: Got a 250gig 360 slim   Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:14 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Lovin' it. Got a data transfer cable too and moved all my save files and DLC over so I'm good to go. And this thing is whisper quiet.
Nice. You are probably the only one on this forum with a 360 "Slim". I am now jealous... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 23
Location : Amagakure

PostSubject: Re: Got a 250gig 360 slim   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:20 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Lovin' it. Got a data transfer cable too and moved all my save files and DLC over so I'm good to go. And this thing is whisper quiet.
Nice. You are probably the only one on this forum with a 360 "Slim". I am now jealous... Razz
the only one?
i think xplosi has a slim too if im not mistaken e_E
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Got a 250gig 360 slim   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:19 pm

NobleSix wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Lovin' it. Got a data transfer cable too and moved all my save files and DLC over so I'm good to go. And this thing is whisper quiet.
Nice. You are probably the only one on this forum with a 360 "Slim". I am now jealous... Razz
the only one?
i think xplosi has a slim too if im not mistaken e_E

Yeah, he does have one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Got a 250gig 360 slim   

Back to top Go down
 
Got a 250gig 360 slim
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» sharp blue diamond slim (21V-FK200M)
» BF3 Vault
» Slime is back in mh4
» Count by Pictures
» LG ultra Slim ( Chassis CW81B )

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: