This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Sony’s “Sensitive Fireman” Will Convince Your Significant Other To Buy Move

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Sony’s “Sensitive Fireman” Will Convince Your Significant Other To Buy Move   Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Quote :
The site allows you to fill in some details on your target loved one, as well as even a picture of you only to have the website generate a hilarious video involving a sensitive fireman doing some personalised sweet-talking.

Once you have watched the awesome video, you can then choose to send it to the person you need to convince, and if they don’t fall for this, I don’t know what will get to them. It wouldn’t be crazy to think that this idea was inspired by the all-too-awesome Old Spice ads featuring Isaiah Mustafa that did their number on the world just over a month ago.

The PS Move is just about out the door now, and with a strong marketing campaign as well as a line-up that targets both the hardcore and casual gamers, Sony may be looking at a very strong opening with it’s new motion-controller.

You can go and make your very own personal video right now by clicking here .

Read more: http://www.lazygamer.net/ps3/sonys-sensitive-fireman-will-convince-your-significant-other-to-buy-move/#ixzz0yyon3f4A

http://www.lazygamer.net/ps3/sonys-sensitive-fireman-will-convince-your-significant-other-to-buy-move/

Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Sony’s “Sensitive Fireman” Will Convince Your Significant Other To Buy Move   Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:40 pm

Lamest thing in the history of the universe.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Sony’s “Sensitive Fireman” Will Convince Your Significant Other To Buy Move   Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:41 pm

when i go out with my squirter, all the girls shout fire, fire, fire
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

PostSubject: Re: Sony’s “Sensitive Fireman” Will Convince Your Significant Other To Buy Move   Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:02 pm

KB needs to return. He is the Gaming God.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony’s “Sensitive Fireman” Will Convince Your Significant Other To Buy Move   Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
KB needs to return. He is the Gaming God.

QFT
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Sony’s “Sensitive Fireman” Will Convince Your Significant Other To Buy Move   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 pm

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

P
A
T
H
E
T
I
C
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony’s “Sensitive Fireman” Will Convince Your Significant Other To Buy Move   

Back to top Go down

Sony’s “Sensitive Fireman” Will Convince Your Significant Other To Buy Move
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1