This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:14 pm

LMAO! Couldn't there be a simpler way to do this? And you have to install it from your PC? Well I suppose if you have it an a different room you could move it for a bit install then take it back to your own room or something.

Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3


Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:36 pm

All I want is youtube integration. Internet Browsers are kinda pointless on consoles IMO.
Back to top Go down
Diplo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class


Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 21
Location : Windsor Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Why would you even want this?

My PS3 and Wii have this already, i use neither nor understand why it exists.

My PC exists for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:22 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
All I want is youtube integration. Internet Browsers are kinda pointless on consoles IMO.

Yeah, and the PS3 one didn't even work good. Youtube is really all I would want.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 681
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 23
Location : None of Your Business!

PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:07 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
All I want is youtube integration. Internet Browsers are kinda pointless on consoles IMO.

Yeah, and the PS3 one didn't even work good. Youtube is really all I would want.
Me too. Why can't they just announce a partnership with Youtube like they did last year with Facebook and Twitter?
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:23 pm

Okay....I don't much point....but at least it means that ps3 fanboys have one less thing to throw in our faces.

overheating
no built in wifi
we dont have to pay 4 onlinez
no metal gear solidz
no webz browsar

bluray
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5


Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:39 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Okay....I don't much point....but at least it means that ps3 fanboys have one less thing to throw in our faces.

overheating
no built in wifi
we dont have to pay 4 onlinez
no metal gear solidz
no webz browsar

bluray
Hm? The 360 still technically doesn't have a web browser and you don't have to pay for online on PSN.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:03 pm

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Okay....I don't much point....but at least it means that ps3 fanboys have one less thing to throw in our faces.

overheating
no built in wifi
we dont have to pay 4 onlinez
no metal gear solidz
no webz browsar

bluray
Hm? The 360 still technically doesn't have a web browser and you don't have to pay for online on PSN.

Yeah, PSN+ is totally optional, so you cant use that one.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 368
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:05 pm

pifarm wrote:
Why would you even want this?


Television-size pornography.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:09 pm

GGM wrote:
pifarm wrote:
Why would you even want this?


Television-size pornography.

Exactly Razz
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : Canada... eh?

PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:33 pm

been using this 4 a while
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade


Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:33 pm

DuDZZ wrote:
been using this 4 a while
DUDZ!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:02 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Okay....I don't much point....but at least it means that ps3 fanboys have one less thing to throw in our faces.

overheating
no built in wifi
we dont have to pay 4 onlinez
no metal gear solidz
no webz browsar

bluray
Hm? The 360 still technically doesn't have a web browser and you don't have to pay for online on PSN.

Yeah, PSN+ is totally optional, so you cant use that one.

so is Xbox Live Wink

To take advantage of both online services you must pay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5


Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:32 am

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Okay....I don't much point....but at least it means that ps3 fanboys have one less thing to throw in our faces.

overheating
no built in wifi
we dont have to pay 4 onlinez
no metal gear solidz
no webz browsar

bluray
Hm? The 360 still technically doesn't have a web browser and you don't have to pay for online on PSN.

Yeah, PSN+ is totally optional, so you cant use that one.

so is Xbox Live Wink

To take advantage of both online services you must pay.
But PSN+ isn't an online service. It's just a store service. Think of it like a premium membership to a store. You can't even play online with Silver, which is what most online services revolve around. By using Silver, you're pretty much taking the "online" out of "online service".
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:52 am

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Okay....I don't much point....but at least it means that ps3 fanboys have one less thing to throw in our faces.

overheating
no built in wifi
we dont have to pay 4 onlinez
no metal gear solidz
no webz browsar

bluray
Hm? The 360 still technically doesn't have a web browser and you don't have to pay for online on PSN.

Yeah, PSN+ is totally optional, so you cant use that one.

so is Xbox Live Wink

To take advantage of both online services you must pay.
But PSN+ isn't an online service. It's just a store service. Think of it like a premium membership to a store. You can't even play online with Silver, which is what most online services revolve around. By using Silver, you're pretty much taking the "online" out of "online service".

Exactly. PSN+ is mainly for those people that buy a lot of stuff from the PSN store. But you still get all the normal online features without buying PSN+. But with Live Silver you don't really get anything except access to the store.
Back to top Go down
resistance354
Seaman
Seaman


Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:10 am

does anyone else notice the PC right next to him, who would use a console to go oninternetr when they have a PC.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:19 am

resistance354 wrote:
does anyone else notice the PC right next to him, who would use a console to go oninternetr when they have a PC.


Big screen porn? lol
Back to top Go down
Diplo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class


Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 21
Location : Windsor Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
resistance354 wrote:
does anyone else notice the PC right next to him, who would use a console to go oninternetr when they have a PC.


Big screen porn? lol

i hate the PPI of TVs

i play everything on my 24" 1600p monitor
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3


Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:31 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
resistance354 wrote:
does anyone else notice the PC right next to him, who would use a console to go oninternetr when they have a PC.


Big screen porn? lol

They got that on DVD dude lmao.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 368
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
resistance354 wrote:
does anyone else notice the PC right next to him, who would use a console to go oninternetr when they have a PC.


Big screen porn? lol

They got that on DVD dude lmao.

Buying porn

I don't understand what you are saying.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:34 pm

GGM wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
resistance354 wrote:
does anyone else notice the PC right next to him, who would use a console to go oninternetr when they have a PC.


Big screen porn? lol

They got that on DVD dude lmao.

Buying porn

I don't understand what you are saying.

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Master Chief
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class


Posts : 96
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Wendy's

PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:25 pm

This is so stupid, why not, atleast, have a cursor...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?   

Back to top Go down
 
LOLWUT? 360 has an internet browser?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» FREE Gift for Internet Safety Agents!
» Can't log in on firefox browser
» My internet disconnects everytime someone calls on my phone.
» Never take ONO as your internet provider if you go to spain...
» Favorite Web Browser

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: