This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share | 
 

 Finally A Good Games-On-Demand deal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts: 9104
Join date: 2009-09-11
Age: 21
Location: UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Finally A Good Games-On-Demand deal   Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:30 am

Yeah... Games On Demand is nutorious for having old games for ridiculous, extortionate prices.
Today I noticed finally a good deal!

The game Bully: Scholarship Edition is available for 14.99.

I was lucky enough to buy this game a short while ago, preowned for 12.99.

Paying that extra £2 for a game that will never break or scratch (yeah it's not a physical copy but you still get the full game) is really worth it.
I would've gone for it if I didn't have the game.

I'd recommend it to anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5


Posts: 1480
Join date: 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Finally A Good Games-On-Demand deal   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:06 am

You can ALWAYS find it cheaper elsewhere. You just weren't looking hard enough. Razz
Back to top Go down
resistance354
Seaman
Seaman


Posts: 41
Join date: 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Finally A Good Games-On-Demand deal   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:47 am

I loved Bully on the PS2 on of my all time favorites the only problem was there wasn't enough of it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts: 9104
Join date: 2009-09-11
Age: 21
Location: UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Finally A Good Games-On-Demand deal   Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:55 am

TRF wrote:
You can ALWAYS find it cheaper elsewhere. You just weren't looking hard enough. Razz

No I'm sure I did look hard enough. Razz

resistance354 wrote:
I loved Bully on the PS2 on of my all time favorites the only problem was there wasn't enough of it.


Same! It was the only reason I actually kept my ps2. Otherwise I would've sold it.
It's the best game ever!
Now I've got it on 360 I don't need my ps2 really xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts: 681
Join date: 2010-07-15
Age: 20
Location: None of Your Business!

PostSubject: Re: Finally A Good Games-On-Demand deal   Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:28 pm

Bully was fun. But I would prefer to buy GTA instead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts: 9104
Join date: 2009-09-11
Age: 21
Location: UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Finally A Good Games-On-Demand deal   Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:07 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Bully was fun. But I would prefer to buy GTA instead.

Why don't you, then?

And tbh GTA IV sucks donkey balls.
Bully is amazing. Best game ever!
Rockstar'st finest game to date.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade


Posts: 2812
Join date: 2009-11-03
Age: 25
Location: In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: Finally A Good Games-On-Demand deal   Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:18 am

DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Bully was fun. But I would prefer to buy GTA instead.

Why don't you, then?

And tbh GTA IV sucks donkey balls.
Bully is amazing. Best game ever!
Rockstar'st finest game to date. But that's just my opinion

Fixed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts: 9104
Join date: 2009-09-11
Age: 21
Location: UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Finally A Good Games-On-Demand deal   Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:36 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Bully was fun. But I would prefer to buy GTA instead.

Why don't you, then?

And tbh GTA IV sucks donkey balls.
Bully is amazing. Best game ever!
Rockstar'st finest game to date. But that's just a fact

Fixed. Very Happy


Fixed properly Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Finally A Good Games-On-Demand deal   Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:14 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Bully was fun. But I would prefer to buy GTA instead.

Why don't you, then?

And tbh GTA IV sucks donkey balls.
Bully is amazing. Best game ever!
Rockstar'st finest game to date. But that's just a fact

Fixed. Very Happy


Fixed properly Razz

I agree with this fix Very Happy
Back to top Go down
 

Finally A Good Games-On-Demand deal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» How much can I demand for my old Ranerz??
» deal here me out
» Deal.videoxplayer.net
» OBT has finally came
» WE ARE FINALLY DIVISON 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: XBox Live-